RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

After watching the first episodes, I’m a lot more excited by the possibility of AW2 especially with some international winners in play. 

This is my fan cast for AW2:

- Alaska (if she’s not blacklisted by WoW)

- Violet

- Bob

- Aquaria 

- Symone 

- Lawrence

- Kita 

- Priyanka 

- Bianca (Wildcard)

- Bebe (Wildcard) 

Idk if they would increase the cast to 10 winners. Would the format still work with two more winners? I guess it depends on how many episodes they would get from Paramount Plus. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this season so far!

That snatch game was so good Omg Jinx ate I was literally losing it watching her as Judy. And omg Raja was so great also. It feels so good watching this because honestly everyone is serving. 

• ATRL Moderator

Just finished ep 1 and Monet was robbed :sorry: She gave better face in the lip sync, which was important for that song.

I’m not a huge fan of Trinity’s but the train on that gown screamed opulence. She is just good at drag race. 

Shea still has 0 charisma and seems like she is forcing the girl boss attitude to cover it :rip: I was cringing so hard when she was talking to herself when she first walked in. 

it’s not drag race without a dark horse, who do we think it will be? The Viv or Jaida?

TheOnlyOne

The way this lipsync is infused with crack and I just keep rewatching it over and over

When I first read this was the lipsync song I was :skull: but its legit in my top 10 lipsyncs of the franchise now. Looking camp right in the eye :jonny3:

So I'm not the only one who noticed this...:skull:

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

After watching the first episodes, I’m a lot more excited by the possibility of AW2 especially with some international winners in play. 

- Violet

- Bob

- Aquaria 

- Symone 

- Lawrence

- Kita 

- Priyanka 

- Bianca (Wildcard)

- Bebe (Wildcard) 

Idk if they would increase the cast to 10 winners. Would the format still work with two more winners? I guess it depends on how many episodes they would get from Paramount Plus. 

Have you forgotten miss Willow Pill already? :eli:

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The way this lipsync is infused with crack and I just keep rewatching it over and over

When I first read this was the lipsync song I was :skull: but its legit in my top 10 lipsyncs of the franchise now. Looking camp right in the eye :jonny3:

The fact that way lackluster lipsyncs were ties in the past :dies:

liisync ties wouldn’t work in the format I guess

Raven having a racist grindr profile and yet proceeding to tan himself into another race SENDS me. I'm so pressed I used to stan her.

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

- Violet

- Bob

- Aquaria 

- Symone 

- Lawrence

- Kita 

- Priyanka 

- Bianca (Wildcard)

- Bebe (Wildcard) 

Trixie basically confirmed she'll be on AW2. :gaygacat6:As she should.

Edited by ToMmY

• ATRL Moderator
18 hours ago, FOCK said:

When I tell you Monet as Mike Tyson stirred something in my between me down there… :gaycat3:

I was so glad to see this comment (and others like it) cause I thought it was just me :bibliahh:

13 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

What kind of awful standards? :deadbanana4:

This Baga performance is literally her just repeating lines from a movie with “RuPaul” subbed in for “Paul”. It’s no more realised than Alyssa’s Joan Crawford :dies: 

THANK YOU. That performance is so overrated. I don't even accept people saying it was "great but not a masterclass": it was actually subpar. She didn't embody the character and played it at ONE level the entire time. How do you play that character with no levels? :skull:

4 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

The plunger ceremony is so camp af! But I think it's going to get more intense and dramatic as the competition progresses. I wouldn't be surprised to see some drama happening because of that. 

I really want some queen who has an alliance to backstab her alliance partner behind her back :WAP: We need betrayal and tears at one of these plunger ceremonies.

Trinity is an S Tier drag queen.

Thoughts…

- LOVE the cast. Love love love.

- Trinity bodied Jinx on that lip sync 

- Jinx had the best snatch game ever 

- That first maxi challenge was a mess 

- Shea picking Trinity was interesting considering how close they are 

• ATRL Moderator

Oh, and while I understand the Raja praise for Ep 2, she was LOW (or bottom 2) for the first ep, so it seems like y'all are already overstating how "well" she's doing. She had the choreo wrong in most of the wide shots :rip:

24 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

I guess they need someone with 0 stars. :jonnycat: 

This season is really good, tbh.

I feel like Jaida is a little bit lost between all of these stars, which makes me sad 'cause I'm rooting for her so hard. 

And well...

JINKX MOTHERFUCKING MONSOON!!! :jonny5:

What a star! She probably served the best Snatch Game character ever. I lost it for a moment. Top comedy. :psyduck:

31 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

I'm down for her tommy pickles looking ass to be curb-stomped by real winners and real talent, AS3 all over again, but with an even bigger gap  :jonny5:

BenDeLaCreme's AS3 Snatch Game > Jinx's Judy, love them both, though :sorry:

RAJA :jonny2: I did NOT expect her to do this well on Smatch Game. And the runways omg… She came to STOMP STOMP STOMP

stomp-angry.gif

49 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Have you forgotten miss Willow Pill already? :eli:

No I haven’t! I thought about adding her to this list but I had to be more selective which sucks because AW3 isn’t even guaranteed. Regardless if/when AW 2 starts production, they will have to be super selective especially if they cast 1-3 international winners. 

46 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

Yeah I saw that. If she’s on, great. But seeing how busy and booked she is, I wouldn’t be surprised if she wasn’t able to do AW 2. 

Raja is actually pretty fierce, i thought she’d get left behind.

Monet QUEEN :jonny:

6 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Yeah I saw that. If she’s on, great. But seeing how busy and booked she is, I wouldn’t be surprised if she wasn’t able to do AW 2. 

She said that's the reason she's not on this season. She was asked to but she was too busy and asked them if she would call her for season 2 and apparently they said yes.

Also kii at the Trixie haters that quoted me. :lmao:

I know we're only two episodes in, but I'm REALLY enjoying this season so far, more than I have any other in some time I think. I think it's a combination of familiar and beloved faces with a fresh approach that makes this season special. The only real complaint I have thus far is the clear (and awkward at times) avoidance of pretty much any negative critiques from the judges — I appreciate that they don't want to bring into question the legitimacy of these queens wins (if that's why they're doing it), but it's very uncomfortable watching them skirt around clear issues when they do happen. :skull: My only other issue was the random Raven inclusion. Like...why?? That didn't add anything to the storyline but confusion. :rip:

Jinx in snatch game was just...I can't. :ahh: One of the best snatch game impersonations to date to be honest.

I was most worried about Raja going into this since I believe she's the oldest queen of the bunch and her season was the longest ago from these contestants, but I'm really happy with what she's done so far (outside of that tacky outfit in the performance from the first episode :rip:). I have no idea why, but I've always had a soft spot for her, so I'm glad to see that she's still got it in her!

OMG Jynx just did incredible I couldnt stop laughing I was actually crying. The call out to Dave. When she called Ru BROOM :rip: 

The first untucked was pretty bland. Was funny to see them scrambling to figure out if they were gonna lip sync and if they should change to lip sync or not lol. And its nice to see they brought back the pink furry box! Shes gotten tight tiny and petite from not being used as much I see. :eli:

The judges critiques serving

ERzkhZqWkAcFqRq?format=jpg&name=small

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.