RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

17 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

She's out here SERVING :jonny5:

9f708acc0c7922a443bb3f4c1dbcddb79ef23e1aa3f1d2fa20d1ac5c69ee50420cb4cdeed8aa1778

Definitely the best she’s ever looked

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

hot take? raja should have been top 2 over jinkx

Trinity & Raja had two great characters while jinkx only had one

Is it bad that all the girls said what they did post drag race and Yvie basically said things that most non winners do ☠️

Like why as a franchise would you do this :rip: this is actually disrespectful considering Tyra was a FORCE and not a manipulated win.

ju9zeqy6cq091.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=7ceb0f5735e962d51cb4203d13c5d612892f69e8

Monet is so sweet, I love her.

Raja > Jinkx > Monet > TTT > Jaida > Yvie > Shea > Viv

Monet Jink rajah >

I'm watching the second episode now. Damn Miss Monsoon :jonnycat: I want tickets 

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

She's out here SERVING :jonny5:

9f708acc0c7922a443bb3f4c1dbcddb79ef23e1aa3f1d2fa20d1ac5c69ee50420cb4cdeed8aa1778

It’s a SHOOT for me :jonny5: 

I love Jaida's runway look. Also

he was hot as Prince

:smitten: 

this has been such a fun episode :alexz:  

personal feelings about her aside, it's hard to deny that Trinity just plays the drag race game well

Enjoyed the first 2 eps.

My OG Queen Jinkx slaying the Snatch Game cemented her Queen of SG status tbh.

Yvie as Boogeyman can actually get it anytime from me. Also Jaida as Prince damn..... im just a hollllleeeee

Edited by Yvess

Yvie and Viv are the only two queens that have yet to gag me so far, but it's only been two episodes. The way that this is already in league with AS2 in terms of quality. :worship2:

When Jinkx brought up Dave during Snatch Game. :ahh: Imagine thinking anyone but Jinkx stood a chance at winning an All Winners SG.

Trinity has been lowkey slaying everything, but I almost feel like production is going to favor her less because of Reddit. :rip:

the old macdonald lipsync…. it was a serve. SHEA. MOTHER. *******. COULEE. like she’s just so exquisite, i’m actually so gagged that this season is finally here, i read about spoilers like a year ago and i’ve been begging for it to happen and just seeing all these winners back on tv and competing, it’s what we deserve

44 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Like why as a franchise would you do this :rip: this is actually disrespectful considering Tyra was a FORCE and not a manipulated win.

ju9zeqy6cq091.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=7ceb0f5735e962d51cb4203d13c5d612892f69e8

I said the exact same thing it’s actually disgusting they would promote this when Tyra slayed every single person with ease her season. Plus the simple fact that Raven is there black fishing looking darker than any of the actual black queens on the cast is so disgusting.

I don’t know if this dark blue color scheme Trinity is doing works for her 

Does anyone know how to find the untucked for this season in Canada?

Its so nice seeing raja do so well cause she's always been one of my favorites and there was always this dumb narrative to discredit her win because he knew rupaul before going on the show and that she was only a look queen.

Hopefully this season ends all that nonsense

The song and choreo was so underwhelming after they hyped it up. 

I’ve never laughed harder at something from Drag Race as I did at Jinkx’s Judy Garland. :deadbanana:

The plunger scenes are so f**king funny. :rip: Serving “it’s chocolate” levels of hilarity :rip: 

this format is so fresh and exciting! such a fun season 

The show seems great but something about the judges letting them FLOP and not say anything does not feel right

Like saying Trinity not knowing the words to her OWN verse in EP1 did not matter :skull:

Or not saying anything about Yvie's first snatch game performance being all screams and no jokes :skull:

I like this format! It feels so wholesome and just like a full on celebration of queer people and their art without the messy shenanigans. Very very excited for this.

Jinx bringing up that damn veteran was the funniest snatch game moment ever

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.