RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Ep1:

The way it took me sooooooo long to figure out which was the last queen because I couldn't remember another skinny black winner :toofunny2:

Already tired of Sheat Cloggéd and her massive ego and riggedness. You just need to say "rose petal" and all the confidence disappears :fan:

Anyway Jaida ATE ATE ATE. Best verse and best look she should've won. Also I'm a bit shook that Yvie is eating a lot :clap3:

Raja still calling people boogers at her big age of 50 :biblio:

The runway overall was a smash :jonny5:

The lipsync song was tragic :michael:

Ep2:

Oh this was a gooooood snatch game damn. I know y'all love to hate on trinity but she's actually amazing at impersonations and comedy :jonny5:

Jinkz clearly ate I was shook even tho i expected it

Monét also did good and I was surprised at Raja she kinda ate that :psyduck:

Ofc Jinkx Pedosoon as soon as someone mentioned sex she compared it to children :biblio:

:jonny5: JAIDA ESSENCE HALL RUNWAY :jonny5:

The lipcync had another tragic song :biblio:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, CBC said:

Ep1:

The way it took me sooooooo long to figure out which was the last queen because I couldn't remember another skinny black winner :toofunny2:

Already tired of Sheat Cloggéd and her massive ego and riggedness. You just need to say "rose petal" and all the confidence disappears :fan:

Anyway Jaida ATE ATE ATE. Best verse and best look she should've won. Also I'm a bit shook that Yvie is eating a lot :clap3:

Raja still calling people boogers at her big age of 50 :biblio:

The runway overall was a smash :jonny5:

The lipsync song was tragic :michael:

Ep2:

Oh this was a gooooood snatch game damn. I know y'all love to hate on trinity but she's actually amazing at impersonations and comedy :jonny5:

Jinkz clearly ate I was shook even tho i expected it

Monét also did good and I was surprised at Raja she kinda ate that :psyduck:

Ofc Jinkx Pedosoon as soon as someone mentioned sex she compared it to children :biblio:

:jonny5: JAIDA ESSENCE HALL RUNWAY :jonny5:

The lipcync had another tragic song :biblio:

Also shook. It was obvious nobody was gonna get eliminated this season but the golden thingie makes it way more interesting :clap3:

34 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Right ? Yvie killed episode one and could've been TOP 2. The hate doesn't even make sense. 

Let's get off Yvie's **** and be clear on the only queen who didn't stand out once in these two episodes : The Vivienne, which is so surprising considering how good she was on her season but I know she will pull through. 

Agree, though The Vivienne isn't doing bad she's just been very safe for the first two eps. Her performance in ep1 was not bad and both her snatch games were decent enough. I think she shot herself in the foot a bit by doing other people's characters for both and not being as funny as either. Plus those characters are more well known in the UK anyway. They were both spot on impersonations though. 

This hair. :rainbow:

FTN4KubXsAAtabI?format=jpg&name=900x900 FTN4KueXEAE75Ns?format=jpg&name=small

I can’t even say who shoulda won episode 1 cause the mixing was so god awful 

Episode one is slaying me already. Not a big fan of Trinity but Monet making an alliance with her and being sneaky about it had me cackling. Also Michelle’s sparse claps and “WERK!”s during Ru’s performance is sending me 

26 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This hair. :rainbow:

FTN4KubXsAAtabI?format=jpg&name=900x900 FTN4KueXEAE75Ns?format=jpg&name=small

:jonny5: JAIDA GODDESS HALL :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I can’t even say who shoulda won episode 1 cause the mixing was so god awful 

Spill wth was that we could barely hear the girls :psyduck:

Why were they all so quiet during the song. Who did the editing :rip:

Jaida won regardless of the actual results tho 

Edited by Gavin.

(Thank you to @cluefor the logo)

All Star Rules are officially suspended, and this time...so are Fashion Photo Ruview's. With a cast full of coined queens (and The Vivienne), there's no excuse for bad taste. So this time, we won't be tooting and booting the girls, but ranking them each week from #1 to #8. This time it's not enough to be good, you've gotta be the queen. 

Remember to rank one queen 1st, one queen 2nd, one queen 3rd, and so on all the way until we reach 8th. 

This time we will be reviewing the Promo Looks and Entertainment Weekly Looks

After the results of this round I will immediately open up the forms for the next round, which will cover entrance looks and the Ep. 1 and Ep. 2 runways. 

PROMO LOOKS LINK: 

https://forms.gle/wYwtFEA2W3p9TgBi6

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY LOOKS LINK: 

https://forms.gle/xi82BKQb8ApZsw9x9

DEADLINE: MONDAY MAY 23 @ 5:00 PM EST

Edited by Rotunda

***** the episode 1 lipsync :jonny6:

might be one of my favorites of all time, def in recent memory 

14 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

(Thank you to @cluefor the logo)

All Star Rules are officially suspended, and this time...so are Fashion Photo Ruview's. With a cast full of coined queens (and The Vivienne), there's no excuse for bad taste. So this time, we won't be tooting and booting the girls, but ranking them each week from #1 to #8. This time it's not enough to be good, you've gotta be the queen. 

This time we will be reviewing the Promo Looks and Entertainment Weekly Looks

After the results of this round I will immediately open up the forms for the next round, which will cover entrance looks and the Ep. 1 and Ep. 2 runways. 

PROMO LOOKS LINK: 

Can you repost the looks 

@period sis please redo your rankings, one person needs to have each placement (e.g: one 1st place, one 2nd place, one 3rd place, etc.) 

@Galangplease redo your ranks so that only one queen gets each placement (e.g: one queen gets 1st, one gets 2nd, one gets 3rd, etc.) 

3 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Nobody is expecting everyone to have some genius wit but I feel like expecting a drag performer on a televised competition to have some semblance of genuine personality isn't asking for too much 

you're making her sound like she's Blair St. Clair or something lol...

Shea's definitely far from the most disingenuous/try-hard queen, and she's sweet :michael:

Also, why does everyone love to hate on Trinity?

Is it cus she and Monet split that AS4 crown (which was really Manila's, anyways) or something? 

Finished the first episode and I find it's pretty fun so far. It was nice to see the judging just be all positive for a change actually instead of the ridiculous judging of the last few years. :skull:

47 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Why were they all so quiet during the song. Who did the editing :rip:

Jaida won regardless of the actual results tho 

Spill :clap3:

(Thank you to @cluefor the logo)

Remember to rank one queen 1st, one queen 2nd, one queen 3rd, and so on all the way until we reach 8th. 

This time we will be reviewing the Promo Looks and Entertainment Weekly Looks

PROMO LOOKS LINK: 

(moving this to the next page just in case)

37 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Also, why does everyone love to hate on Trinity?

Is it cus she and Monet split that AS4 crown (which was really Manila's, anyways) or something? 

SheDevil incident 

I would of put Jaida in the top ep 1 tbh. Her verse was funny. I also thought Jinx did pretty well too. I was a little Bored in this episode for some reason though? The runway was sublime though. Trinity literally did not come to play in that gown. 

Ep 2 was much better. Jinx’s snatch game is the best ever tbh (I even liked Natasha). I loved Raja’s too, I screamed when I saw the puppet. The second one seemed really well done too but they hardly showed it ( if it wasn’t that good or they wanted less screen time to give the win to trinity; I’m not sure :rip:). 

And Trinity did really well too but I felt she played a variation of the same character when you think about it (just high camp gay stereotype). The devil had me in stitches. 

I would put the Viv in fourth I think. Her Katherine Tate was funny to me (it’s a shame Ru couldn’t understand the accent... did they subtitle it at one point?). Her saying “you just said Chris three times” to Shea  senttttt me. And I’ve been waiting for someone to do Patsy for so long and she disappointed the **** out of me. There was no grit, sex or drugs. She could of literally been giving Ru pills for god sake. I wish she mentioned Saffy or something too. 

The rest were all okay to below average. I didn’t mind Prince in a Jujubee doing Cher way lol. Mike Tyson was probably the best out of the rest (and was quite good). 

Shea definitely got a pass this episode. Her characters didn’t make me laugh once :rip: Not bad just Blegh.

Ok AS7 is off to a very very strong start! It's clear to me considering what they did for SG, the rest of the challenges will be harder than usual which is good. I wonder if the queens expected the challenges to stay the same or to be harder. They seemed surprised to do 2 SG characters. 

The plunger ceremony is so camp af! But I think it's going to get more intense and dramatic as the competition progresses. I wouldn't be surprised to see some drama happening because of that. 

Right now, I think the frontrunners are Monet, Jinx, TTT, Raja, and Shea. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.