RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Also, I'm gonna need y'all to cool it with the "Shea's so contrived and rehearsed" shade, not everyone's a natural extrovert that can feel comfortable enough to say whatever pops up in their head right away.. not everyone can be Trinity/Bianca/Sasha  :cm:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, justlore said:

Shea is so annoying omg

I can't stand the *****

24 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Also, I'm gonna need y'all to cool it with the "Shea's so contrived and rehearsed" shade, not everyone's a natural extrovert that can feel comfortable enough to say whatever pops up in their head right away.. not everyone can be Trinity/Bianca/Sasha  :cm:

Nobody is expecting everyone to have some genius wit but I feel like expecting a drag performer on a televised competition to have some semblance of genuine personality isn't asking for too much 

Raja is THAT GIRL, I finally remembered why I stanned her so hard during S3. And Trinity's gown might be one of the best runway looks ever.

Great episodes :clap3: The plunger brings a perfect balance of excitement, messiness and fun

My top 3 (Jinkx, Raja, Shea) are serving as expected. But I'm enjoying Jaida and Monet too

Props to Trinity for the snatch games tho. I thought NO fictional characters were allowed,

but I guess non-copyrighted ones are okay?

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

:jonny5:

unnamed-304.jpg

Jesus :jonny6:

I wish it was Raja in the top with Jinkx for snatch game but Trinity was really good too. Jinkx might have served the best snatch game ever with Judy.

Jinkx coming for her second crown. :gaycat5:

my baby Jaida :heart: she shouldn't get in her head too much she wiped the floors with other ******* with 1/10 resources :jonny5:

Jinkx Judy wow, queen of snatch game, maybe only Ben could have chance to stop her at SG

why Monet always look cheap af money really can't buy taste :rip:

I thought the Vivience would stand out but that's some strong competitions

so happy for Raja she's still got it after all those years :jonny5:

ThemDevil wasnt funny at all too me nnn but Leslie took me OUT BYE the hiding behind the table pffff

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

unnamed-304.jpg

ladies and gentlemen…her!

her 2nd runway looks too…her snatch game. somebody DID call for an eyecon

I will except the SHAE payola in EP one bc her verse was so sonically pleasing "betta bring the engery!" was…WHEW

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

I swear that snatch game had me crying from laughing so hard. When Trinity popped in and said "they changed it to drag queen" at the end.. I lost it :rip: 

I didn't understand that reference? :skull:

15 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

I didn't understand that reference? :skull:

It was because Jinkx was singing "start your engines and may the best WOMAN win" and Trinity was referencing how the song has been changed to say "drag queen" instead of woman in recent years.

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

unnamed-304.jpg

This is how you do drag girls :jonny5:

only watched the first episode and the amount of talentry :WAP: every runway looks was gag worthy, ugh this season will EAT

queen Naomi being there :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

unnamed-304.jpg

I hate to be that girl, but this is so underdone and just plain ugly lol.

Like, we KNOW how it can and should look.

17 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

It was because Jinkx was singing "start your engines and may the best WOMAN win" and Trinity was referencing how the song has been changed to say "drag queen" instead of woman in recent years.

The quick with is LITERALLY what the Snatch Game is and thats what the girls need to pay attention too.

When Jinx brought up the Season 5 moment with the veteran, AND Ru remembered, I peed a bit.

25 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Ooooooh okay I get it now :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

This thread already dragging Yvie after two episodes and she almost made top two in the first. :rip:

Yvie could have had two more wins of they had given her the farm to runway win she was robbed of and if the final episode had a winner like it did in the next season. She's not one of the strongest winners but she still did really well on her season. 

48 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Am I the only one who feels Yvie deserved top 2 instead of Monet in episode 1?

Right ? Yvie killed episode one and could've been TOP 2. The hate doesn't even make sense. 

Let's get off Yvie's **** and be clear on the only queen who didn't stand out once in these two episodes : The Vivienne, which is so surprising considering how good she was on her season but I know she will pull through. 

23 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I hate to be that girl, but this is so underdone and just plain ugly lol.

Like, we KNOW how it can and should look.

I agree that this was done poorly, the proportions are also off. 

This season kinda slays :jonnycat:

I'm overjoyed that Jaida gets this chance after winning the cursed season. And The Vivienne can finally win some cash :duca:

I think The Vivienne is just uncomfortable plus I'm not sure her comedy would translate. Nan is a bit of weird character choice, I didn't think it would work on a US based show. She was pretty much lost and overshadowed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.