RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, FinleyGates said:

I could re-watch season 5 untucked episodes again and again. Coco and Alyssa steamrolled those into classics :clap3:

I often watch compilations of S5 Untucked on YouTube just for the kiis, they're sooo entertaining. Production needs to give alcohol to the girls and split them into two rooms again because the mess hasn't been messing in the last few seasons.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

AS3 is great and such an easy rewatch, I just stop it after the final Kitty Girl performance

That performance and remix are hands down my favorite of all time, just excellent all around :flame:

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I’ve always felt like Trixie lucked out with the twists. I think the jury twist was there to give RuPaul an avenue to eliminate Bebe at the end because otherwise at that time, Ru eliminating a winner would have seemed really odd. 

Exactly. As much as I love her, I'm pretty sure even production didn't expect Trixie to get as many votes as she did. They probably fully thought the queens would vote for Shangela and Kennedy with the former ultimately taking home the crown. Bebe was never gonna win, but the optics of Ru eliminating her would have been really bad.

AS3 was always a good season. Yes, Trixie won by luck but then isn't that a good thing? We have a million seasons of drag race so whenever things like this happen we should be happy to get something different. Ben sending herself home too was one of the most iconic moments of the show. To me these moments are more interesting to watch than having the "correct" winner 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Oh and last thing, i now understand why the girls got tired of being in the same dressing room as Asia. :coffee2:

Yayyy I'll finally get to weigh in on here

Amanda has the funniest name :bibliahh: 

5 NY queens, awesome. A queen at a bar I go to a few months back said a queen that normally performs there is on and another queen was telling her to shush, wonder who it is 

Amanda Tori Meating might be the best drag name i’ve ever heard 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So pumped for the new season :jonny5: After so many international editions, it'll be so interesting to watch this live again. 

Oh you can tell they had to re-edit the promo due to current events

Right off the bat Dawn has the most likes on IG by a huge margin (on the Drag Race account)

their Twitter too

Edited by Almodusa

1 minute ago, HotFriedChicken said:

What makes you say that

It felt like they used a lot of b-rolls and judging from their outfits, it was gonna be more of a military/army theme.

i’m excited and will definitely be perched but i’m not really instantly attached to any of these girls

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.