RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

21 hours ago, khalyan said:

Did anyone listen to the recent Hot Goss with Alaska’s story about Kim Petras? :rip: 

Apparently Kim Petras reached out to Alaska on IG to invite them to a show, Alaska goes to the show with a few friends and Kim never added them to the list and then ignored all of Alaska’s messages after that :rip: 

Was this in Hot Goss or that other one they do that's exclusive to MOM+ subscribers?

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Was this in Hot Goss or that other one they do that's exclusive to MOM+ subscribers?

It’s in Hot Goss, I don’t subscribe to MOM+ 

It’s the November 17 episode!

• Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 5:00 PM, genetic fail said:

And that's it for tonight! As always, here's a recap of the queens who just missed Top 40:

41. Shea Couleé

42. Tammie Brown

43. Yara Sofia

44. Laganja Estranja

45. Trinity the Tuck

46. Tyra Sanchez

47. A'keria C. Davenport

48. Scarlet Envy

49. Asia O'Hara

50. Willam

51. Anetra

52. Jinkx Monsoon

53. Yvie Oddly

54. Darienne Lake

55. Chad Michaels

56. Willow Pill

57. Loosey LaDuca

58. Crystal Methyd

59. Manila Luzon

60. Latrice Royale

See More

And I present to you... our Top 40!

f5ZgYk9.png

Since we're down to the best of the best, I'll only be revealing 5 queens per day leading to an explosive finale on Saturday night.

let-the-music-play-rupaul.gif

I know this is eons late but 3 are not like the rest :giraffe:

On 11/23/2023 at 2:44 AM, Gwegend said:

Because the other person has the ability to block their view with shades or blinds. Let people **** on their private property. :gaycatina1:

girl you should be the one blocking your window, it is not like i am volunteerly watching you ****** at window, i am exposed to you when i am turning my head around just because you a hoe

4 hours ago, Afferty said:

girl you should be the one blocking your window, it is not like i am volunteerly watching you ****** at window, i am exposed to you when i am turning my head around just because you a hoe

Let me live my own damn hoe life in my house on my couch in my living room - damn!

the neighbor walks around his bedroom butt naked too. I let him be. I expect the same respect for my shenanigans 

3 hours ago, Gwegend said:

Let me live my own damn hoe life in my house on my couch in my living room - damn!

the neighbor walks around his bedroom butt naked too. I let him be. I expect the same respect for my shenanigans 

you can after closing your windows lol noone says that you cant f.ck or walk butt naked in your home.

• ATRL Moderator

okay we need to stop talking about fucking in public and go back to discussing all stars 3 again

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

okay we need to stop talking about ******* in public and go back to discussing all stars 3 again

Kennedy robbed

Trixie payolad

Ben legend

End of discussion

• Like 1

A terrible hodge podge collage of my favorite AS3 looks:

kfbllb3HoYlY8f7ifrKssFZjqeAkGUbSV28BiD2QGXs.jpg?auto=webp&s=8292be1984cb5828763bdc8289a46a7ff20a6b0f 5a98b07418e4a660ead6f88d_BenDeLaCremeAS3.jpg?w=414&h=621&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress

tumblr_p40ejeANmF1rir9lqo4_250.gif

i0gm5cvlol641.jpg a9994f88956f264e08a9bffe3ac7e352.png q86ybt55e1z41.jpg 

the-flower-power-runway-on-as3-truly-is-one-of-the-most-v0-76c8hk796s8b1.jpg?width=400&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=eb82de5789ad8657b2d607ba406897f519070fa2

794d295b33f0685a3f23942fdf61af8b36382204v2_hq.jpg  xq0p13vc4hdvgjmagjt2y0w3s5xsljlq0khdihl5qj7cm0pi07do69wcgabtqxgq.jpg?w=414&h=232&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress 4r0kchpdytl81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=552019387e7132c2704e4e82367c0fc40b9e7cd4

yttjm4i0i4141.jpg j76htmmseta31.jpg

On 11/25/2023 at 5:16 PM, Jaded. said:

A terrible hodge podge collage of my favorite AS3 looks:

q86ybt55e1z41.jpg 

one of my faves of all time. Chi chis looks that season are honestly so underrated

• Like 2

Makin' haters eat it like "time for dinner"
Mad 'cause your man wants an All Stars winner
The Jew you passed over is the chosen lady
Shvitzing on a track with Juju and Shea-dy
Huh? Where are the jokes?
The joke is that you coming for my girls when you broke

white-chicks-dance.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

All Stars 3 is so underrated. I love rewatching it. 

even if someone deservedly hates it for the last 2.5 episodes of the season, the number of memes and soundbites it produced alone make it essential drag race viewing :jonny5:

• Like 1

Ok but we need to talk about this WOMAN'S transformation @ 34:07 :bloo:

I guess it was the table reserved for the correct finale top 2 of S14 ? :lakitu:

After getting as5 and as8 it only highlights that as3 is one of the best of that franchise 

AS3 was always a good season. People just hated it because Trixie won, not to mention the hoops they went through to convince themselves the production orchestrated everything to make her win :toofunny3:

• Thanks 2

AS3 is horrible. Chi chi not doing great was disappointing. Trixie getting undeniably floated to the top and eventually winning. Shangela being robbed but turned out to be a predator. 

I hate Ben dela Cream but at least she had the gag of the season. Only redeeming part of AS3 in 2023 imo 

that being said, AS5 and AS8 are worse 

• ATRL Moderator

AS3 is great and such an easy rewatch, I just stop it after the final Kitty Girl performance

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Hurem said:

AS3 was always a good season. People just hated it because Trixie won, not to mention the hoops they went through to convince themselves the production orchestrated everything to make her win :toofunny3:

I’ve always felt like Trixie lucked out with the twists. I think the jury twist was there to give RuPaul an avenue to eliminate Bebe at the end because otherwise at that time, Ru eliminating a winner would have seemed really odd. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.