RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

17 hours ago, Bimbo said:

She's losing it fr :deadbanana4:

Shes so annoying forreals! More people need to get wise to how annoying she actually is. 

Removing prior comment cuz yes.  A tad much.  

Edited by Antonini
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Shes so annoying forreals! More people need to get wise to how annoying she actually is. What the hell does Jacob see in this creature other than a check?!!

Gross comment

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Shes so annoying forreals! More people need to get wise to how annoying she actually is. What the hell does Jacob see in this creature other than a check?!!

Ok not too much

8 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

BEYONCE vs ARTPOP. Your point?!?

That I like both of those looks? lol.

That was literally it there was no deeper meaning

24 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

That I look both of those looks? lol.

That was literally it there was no deeper meaning

I just thought the lack of text was strange, but work 

I feel like the regular seasons and All Stars don't need to air so close to each other :rip: just realised how long it's been since Sasha and Jimbo won

6 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I feel like the regular seasons and All Stars don't need to air so close to each other :rip: just realised how long it's been since Sasha and Jimbo won

yeah like...idk maybe the idea is to have a sort of "drought" between AS finale and the regular season premiere to drive up hype, but idk how much that matters anymore since a lot of fans pay attention to at least 1 international season. they should honestly move the AS seasons to around mid-summer so it finishes around september, and then start the regular seasons in january like they already do

• Like 1

On 11/17/2023 at 8:30 PM, Bimbo said:

MONETION RISE!! 🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏

I'm several days late to the party, but anyways... SIBLINGS ROBBED. #Monetion #Ijustloveapples

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

i think they do that so ppl would line up to dragcon, when the casts of both seasons are still hyped

I def think Maddie is going to be one of the next pit stop host lol

• ATRL Moderator

All I want is a true live finale. There is no reason why the show isn’t capable of this in 2024.  I want to know who wins the moment they do I don’t want to see fake reactions onstage only to get a 720p resolution iPhone filmed reaction of the queen winning at a bar in Los Angeles 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, khalyan said:

All I want is a true live finale. There is no reason why the show isn’t capable of this in 2024.  I want to know who wins the moment they do I don’t want to see fake reactions onstage only to get a 720p resolution iPhone filmed reaction of the queen winning at a bar in Los Angeles 

Idk if it's true but Reddit says Ru refuses to be in drag on live TV :rip:

• Haha 1

The thread title looking kinda naked rn. Can we start another rate or something? Top 10 Robbie Turner stories? :bloo:

• ATRL Moderator

Did anyone listen to the recent Hot Goss with Alaska’s story about Kim Petras? :rip: 

Apparently Kim Petras reached out to Alaska on IG to invite them to a show, Alaska goes to the show with a few friends and Kim never added them to the list and then ignored all of Alaska’s messages after that :rip: 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Did anyone listen to the recent Hot Goss with Alaska’s story about Kim Petras? :rip: 

Apparently Kim Petras reached out to Alaska on IG to invite them to a show, Alaska goes to the show with a few friends and Kim never added them to the list and then ignored all of Alaska’s messages after that :rip: 

Hilarious tbh :ahh:

On 11/19/2023 at 2:39 PM, Afferty said:

I mean, you shouldn’t be allowed to masturbate when your windows are open.. 

Sometimes I watch p*rns and I’m pretty surprised that they do it on balcony or behind windows when they are 10 meters away frok the next building. How is it different from doing it on streets…

Because the other person has the ability to block their view with shades or blinds. Let people **** on their private property. :gaycatina1:

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

The thread title looking kinda naked rn. Can we start another rate or something? Top 10 Robbie Turner stories? :bloo:

there being no condragulatory title for raja was kinda wild :rip: s16 promos are probably gonna come out in the next 2 weeks tho so its not like it'll be barren for long 

13 hours ago, khalyan said:

Meeeessy :skull:

16 hours ago, khalyan said:

As if I needed another reason to dislike Kim Petras, here's another one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I HOWLED at Alaska talking about Kim. She was fully like “it might not even have been her fault but I can’t listen to her music anymore” :ahh: 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.