RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

10 hours ago, genetic fail said:

They should have booked Utica!

why is monet judging this looking as crazy as she does zz

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

why is monet judging this looking as crazy as she does zz

She's only hosting as the other contestants decide the winning looks if you watched the entire trailer

• Haha 1

Just now, stochastic said:

She's only hosting as the other contestants decide the winning looks if you watched the entire trailer

i didn't, i saw her crunchy makeup and closed it

literally a ratings repellent

• Haha 4

When do they usually announce the queens for the next US season? I know it airs in January so it should be any time now

idk where to ask this and i’ve scavenged the internet but does ANYONE know what i mean when i say there’s a part of an Unhhhh episode where Katya says ZAAZAAAAA in a funny voice out of context??? i know it exists but i cant find anything :rip:

Edited by helpthomas

41 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

When do they usually announce the queens for the next US season? I know it airs in January so it should be any time now

promos are usually in early december, so in 2-3 weeks i'd say. tho there's already the season 16 being aired on mtv so it might be a little earlier this year

Raja winning has salvaged the tragic top 10!!

honestly, I meant to give her my 15, but I then realized you can’t give your 15 to anyone you gave an 11 to, so I was too lazy to go back and change my scores and gave Katya my 15 since Trixie got my 11 :ducky:

but raja still pulled through bc she IS THE QUEEN OF ALL QUEENS- as fact. Not my opinion.

• Thumbs Down 1

57 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Lux already doing spin-offs. New-age drag race royalty confirmed! :clap3:

Robin Fierce new-age drag race royalty confirmed too :clap3:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

She's losing it fr :deadbanana4:

God bless Monet telling her to get a hold of Herself!! Hahaha

i guess bob spent too much time with madonna and now want to have her erotica moment 

On 11/17/2023 at 9:08 PM, GaggedABit said:

Would've been higher if all the ballots were counted 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.f3f1

That username, that comment, that gif... Y'all can smell it too, right? :mandown:

• Haha 3

The f*cking SCREAM I let out when I saw Mother Eyecon, Thee Raja Gemini top 1 :jonny5: deserved idc, people tend to forget how hard she stomped on an extremely competitive and talent filled season, probably one of (if not the) hardest seasons to compete in.

Super happy for icon, legend and star Alyssa Edwards being not only top 5, but the highest placing non-winner in this rate. See when you're a catchphrase machine, lip sync assassin (for real though), talented and requested charisma filled legend people will naturally gravitate towards you. If she ever comes back to Drag Race rest assured that a crown will be put on her head! :clap3:

Sad for Bob, to see her so low is a shame when she's single-handedly one of the most charismatic queens to ever set foot on that stage. Should've been top 5 at minimum (and at least above Monét, come on now).

Gonna spend a word for Mistress because she's indeed a bit of a sneak, but she's such a professional, hard working queen that I'm low key ok with her being that high (if you've ever seen her perform live, you'll know what I'm talking about). She's also gonna become an even bigger star as soon as she comes back to the show.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

That username, that comment, that gif... Y'all can smell it too, right? :mandown:

That comment being their one and only post omg :rip:

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I love Monet. I don't know the sweaty man on the left.

13 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Poor Bob having to convince himself by repeating “I ate you up” several times :doc: This was crazy of him to try to argue

oh how i wish some of these dragula queens would be on a drag race season

the show could use some of that energy and creativity 

I mean, you shouldn’t be allowed to masturbate when your windows are open.. 

Sometimes I watch p*rns and I’m pretty surprised that they do it on balcony or behind windows when they are 10 meters away frok the next building. How is it different from doing it on streets…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.