RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Release the popular vote!

Maybe tomorrow. I’m sleepy af

drag-race-season-15-mistress-isabelle-br

• Haha 1

It's hard to hate Raja. Somehow it makes perfect sense she's our #1 but I'm sure if AS7 never existed she wouldn't even be top 20. Which goes to show how much exposure/production tricks matter despite all of us being in the known.

• Like 1

Raja was dragged relentlessly here during AS7. Guess it was a vocal minority :coffee:

spacer.png

Having said that Delta Work has outsold that hag. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edge Of Glory said:

i forget, did TOO hate raja or

IIRC kinda but mostly because people would stan Raja then drag Monet in the same post

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Jaida top 3 Bianca top 10 (should've been higher!) well done.:clap3:

9 hours ago, Antonini said:

Glad my Zero chopped her before her more charismatic and likeable cohost. Monation RISE! 

Truly cannot stand this Library hating loud mouth delusional bald headed MAN and his often incorrect opinions. There’s a reason other girls don’t answer her calls!

MONETION RISE!!!!!!!!!!

They should have booked Utica!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

wtf :deadbanana4:

That’s Jan??? :soda:

The first time I watched the trailer I couldn’t recognize her. At one point I thought it was Jaymes Mansfield with a tan 

• Thanks 1

On 11/17/2023 at 5:40 AM, Heldenzeit said:

Jaida, Raja, Sasha Top 3 :gaycatina1:

mastermind-master.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Thank you @genetic fail :clap3:

Raja’s AS7 run obviously didn’t live up to her legendary S3 run (putting it nicely) but she’s nonetheless a legend and thee OG fashion queen. Sasha proved herself a remarkable Drag Race contestant on S15 and it’s obvious why she’s as high as she is; even without recency bias I see her making the top ten in a future rate. Jaida :heart: nobody does it like her for me and I hope she gets her flowers and more one day 

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.