RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Excellent first 2 episodes,  the way I genuinely thought Raven would be part of the cast :deadbanana2:

Yvie got cuter in the last few years :chick1:

Cameron & Naomi Campbell serving in their appearances :jonny5:

Who did the best in Snatch Game:

01 Jinkx

02 Trinity

03 Raja

04 Monet (her Mike Tyson was perfect)

05 Vivienne

06 Yvie

07 Jaida

08 Shea

Both runways were incredible, I thought :clap3: Only thing I didn't agree with was the result of the 2nd lipsync, as Trinity bodied that!

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

What makes Sasha a weak winner when she was in the top 6 out of 11 competitive episodes? With one of the strongest cast -- and responsible for the most memorable lipsync of all time?

I think both Sasha and Aquaria would eat in an another all winners season. Aquaria isn’t great in improv, but she could win ball/sewing, talent show, dance, scripted acting challenges. Even snatch game I think she prepares enough that she wouldn’t flop. 

The only thing I would see her truly flopping is a hosting/improv/round table type challenge. 

12 minutes ago, Hector said:

Excellent first 2 episodes,  the way I genuinely thought Raven would be part of the cast :deadbanana2:

01 Jinkx

02 Trinity

03 Raja

05 Vivienne

06 Yvie

07 Jaida

08 Shea

Both runways were incredible, I thought :clap3: Only thing I didn't agree with was the result of the 2nd lipsync, as Trinity bodied that!

This is going to be a huge redemption season for Trinity. After the first two episodes, she’s holding her own and is showing off how well-rounded she is. Her biggest issue is her level of taste when it comes to runways, but i think she’ll excel in a lot of challenges. 

Am I the only one who hasn’t cared for Monet’s runway looks in comparison to everyone else’s? Don’t get me wrong, her lip sync look was great and I enjoyed her Mike Tyson, but… girl. 

Trinity, Jinkx (of course), Raja, and Vivienne all slayed the snatch game. I’m really feeling Vivienne’s runways this season. She’s absolutely killing it. Jinkx has also massively improved over her season. Did she get some work done?

Yvie… poor Yvie… she just… I did love her Crayon Crown outfit. The end. Her snatch game was probably the worst of the bunch (Jaida’s Prince was pretty terrible but at least it was funny). 

Shea did do a good job choreographing the group number and I LOVED her week 1 runway (week 2 was good but not one of my favorites). She definitely deserved her win in week 1. Idk if I believe her reasoning behind plunging Trinity but oh well. Her snatch game was alright but not all that memorable. 

Raja is serving on the runway as expected. I love the elevated look she did in week 1. I was also super surprised at how great she did in snatch game. Madame especially was super entertaining. 

Overall I’m very excited for this season. The queens are bringing it and I’m very happy to see them all back. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

I thought it could have gone either way with Trinity or Raja, but I will admit from a reality tv producing standpoint it made more sense to give it to Trinity so the viewers could right away see the potential consequences of being blocked. And a fair choice for them to make since the two of them were so close imo. Didn't feel like a robbery or riggory imo. 

Double post edit, but will say Shea ate that first episode lip sync. Like she hit every beat of that song, Monet was great too, but Shea was giving more of what the song called for

Edited by That Bad Eartha
Double post

37 minutes ago, Hector said:

01 Jinkx

02 Trinity

03 Raja

05 Vivienne

06 Yvie

07 Jaida

08 Shea

I think trinity losing her wig is why she lost tbh. That exit of her fixing it was generous imo.

4 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Am I the only one who hasn’t cared for Monet’s runway looks in comparison to everyone else’s? Don’t get me wrong, her lip sync look was great and I enjoyed her Mike Tyson, but… girl. 

Trinity, Jinkx (of course), Raven, and Vivienne all slayed the snatch game. I’m really feeling Vivienne’s runways this season. She’s absolutely killing it. Jinkx has also massively improved over her season. Did she get some work done?

Yvie… poor Yvie… she just… I did love her Crayon Crown outfit. The end. Her snatch game was probably the worst of the bunch (Jaida’s Prince was pretty terrible but at least it was funny). 

Shea did do a good job choreographing the group number and I LOVED her week 1 runway (week 2 was good but not one of my favorites). She definitely deserved her win in week 1. Idk if I believe her reasoning behind plunging Trinity but oh well. Her snatch game was alright but not all that memorable. 

Raven is serving on the runway as expected. I love the elevated look she did in week 1. I was also super surprised at how great she did in snatch game. Madame especially was super entertaining. 

Overall I’m very excited for this season. The queens are bringing it and I’m very happy to see them all back. 

Ma’am its Raja not Raven sis lol.

OT: Already beat season ever. Cant wait for the actual competition with AW2.

2 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Ma’am its Raja not Raven sis lol.

OT: Already beat season ever. Cant wait for the actual competition with AW2.

Omg. How the hell did I mess that one up? Lol. Fixed it. 

52 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

What makes Sasha a weak winner when she was in the top 6 out of 11 competitive episodes? With one of the strongest cast -- and responsible for the most memorable lipsync of all time?

My bad, wrongly worded. I don't consider her a weak competitor, I was just pointing out that Aquaria is probably a better winner on paper just based on her three challenge wins. If we start counting high/low placements, then that's another story.

With no one going home, they can easily get other winner to participate in the 2nd version

Bob

Trixie

Violet

Bebe

lawrence

aquaria

kita

alaska

First time seeing Raja perform, and OMG her Madame... the sticks to hold up her arms.. the mannerisms.. :jonny4:

Should've been a top 3 tbh!

8 hours ago, FOCK said:

When I tell you Monet as Mike Tyson & Jaida as Prince stirred something in my between me down there… :gaycat3:

Seriously, Mike Tyson repeated saying "**** em in the ass" made me pull on it a little while watching.. I really need to get laid soon omfg  :jonny2:

I'm really enjoying the season although it is a bit weird that the judges are obviously avoiding giving negative critiques at all. It's not totally jarring because they are all doing well but sometimes it feels a little fake like when they said it didn't matter that trinity didn't know her words. It almost feels like it's drag race trying to protect it's brand as these queens were chosen as winners so they must be affirmed as the best of the best in every way. 

I liked the second episode more than the first, a really strong snatch game and even most if not all of the weaker ones would have easily been safe on any other season. 

I do hope there is a little more drama going forward but I guess that's what the blocking thing is for. 

This thread already dragging Yvie after two episodes and she almost made top two in the first. :rip:

Yvie could have had two more wins of they had given her the farm to runway win she was robbed of and if the final episode had a winner like it did in the next season. She's not one of the strongest winners but she still did really well on her season. 

8 hours ago, Whis said:

Yvie her runway in episode 2 was ugly af

The gorgeous Crayown look in episode 1 makes up for it imo, probably my favorite of the season, so far :gaycat4:

Trinity, Rajah and Jinkx did so well in snatch game I felt bad for Rajah cos she deserved a top placement after that but then so did the other two. 

Also I agree with Jinkx winning the lip sync, they were both bad in it but Trinity was worse and is almost always bad in lip syncs. I have no idea why her stans act like she gets robbed every time she loses. 

What an amazing first two episodes :WAP:

Viv keeps fading into the background unfortunately but Jinkx has been amazing. 

Monet is still so over rated, shouldn’t have been in the top two.

I swear that snatch game had me crying from laughing so hard. When Trinity popped in and said "they changed it to drag queen" at the end.. I lost it :rip: 

Oh dont think im not gonna PULL on Monets wig for trying to jack Symones jush in Ep 1 runway. Girl plz, I almost forgot! :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.