RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Kinda interesting how it’s 5 Logo vs 5 VH1 queens

and also that 8/10 are winners with 2 sneaks

MIB should be #10 and Bob #1 but with recency bias I’m guessing

10. Jaida

9. Alyssa 

8. Ra’jah

7. Mistress

6. Monet

5. Bianca

4. Alaska

3. Raja

2. Bob

1. Sasha C

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

And would you prefer all 10 to be revealed tomorrow? Or should we have a 2-part finale?

I need yall to answer this tho!

• ATRL Moderator

This is how I’d rank the top 10 based on my personal preference 

10) Monet

9) Bianca 

8) Ra’jah

7) Mistress

6) Alaska

5) Alyssa

4) Bob

3) Raja

2) Sasha

1) Jaida

great top ten overall.  Bianca and Monet are sneaks (still good tho) but the top 8 are all great and I have zero issues with any of them making it this far. 

All tomorrow. Ideally, Alyssa should win for once in her long life but if not then I need Bob, Monet, Alaska or Sasha to avenge their fellow fallen 11s.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1

I knew you guys would put a generic top 10 or sabotage all the good ones out before it, I’m kinda happy to see it’s more the former. Especially happy to see Stinkx OWT so early.:dies: 

Alyssa/Alaska/Jaida/Rajah/Raja should be out 10-6 and then the top 5 would be legit perfect 

• Thumbs Down 4

I wish I knew what y’all saw in Jaida, like I love her too but the best drag race girl of all time… is a stretch

My favorite thing about her beyond her personality is the fact she STOMPED Mehthyd and Riggi Morgeous thus saving S12 from being the worst season of all time.. but even then it’s one of the worst :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

I like the top 10 but I think rajah is inflated af

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

but are you black?

Right!!! That’s exactly what I was gonna say but couldn’t be bothered to get involved but once you said it I had to quote. Like wtf is “I’m not racists against blacks, I’m not even white!” But not being white has literally nothing to do with being racist against black queens :deadbanana2:

11 minutes ago, Seffers said:

kind of screaming at mistress being top 10 :ahh:

She is in her queen of atrl era.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.