RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

but all this Shea slander :biblio: its giving racism :biblio: 

But now we say it! 
it’s quite annoying. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Lastly, Jinx did NOT top this. This (& Vivienne as Trump) remain the two most realistic and well done / references Snatch Games.

What kind of awful standards? :deadbanana4:

This Baga performance is literally her just repeating lines from a movie with “RuPaul” subbed in for “Paul”. It’s no more realised than Alyssa’s Joan Crawford :dies: 

Trump was fantastic though, yes.

Shea is the modern VH1-era Drag Race girl archetype. Like come on now. And had it not been for the damn roses gag, she would've been crowned the first time.

If she has any payola at all, it is paid out of respect for an ICON *****. From Naomi Campbell's lips to RuPaul's EARS babe.

Wouldn’t you like… lose lipsyncs intentionally so you don’t have to block anyone (which means queens would be less inclined to get revenge and block you back)

42 minutes ago, pieceofgök said:

Wouldn’t you like… lose lipsyncs intentionally so you don’t have to block anyone (which means queens would be less inclined to get revenge and block you back)

Why would you purposely lose 10K? 

11 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

You just couldn’t get past your botherance  for baga 

It’s interesting how fans are so bothered by some queens . 

especially when they’re adults…like is it that serious?

It's literally just her repeating lines with bug eyes for the most part :deadbanana4: It was very funny and deserving of the win, but holding it up as the epitome of acting when she barely even had a real characterization is just :rip: She didn't capture a fraction of Kathy Bates in that film.

18 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

You just couldn’t get past your botherance  for baga 

It’s interesting how fans are so bothered by some queens . 

especially when they’re adults…like is it that serious?

What does this have to do with a “botherence” for Baga :deadbanana4: this random meltdown :rip:

I’d actually argue that her Margaret Thatcher was a great one but this one is only good. It was easily the best of the bunch but there was zero improv in this performance. Which is what Snatch Game is about :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

She was ******* hilarious :deadbanana4: it really pains me to say

No literally. When Jinkx sang the original Drag Race theme song and she said “they changed it to drag queen!” I screamed in both fun and PAIN :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

No literally. When Jinkx sang the original Drag Race theme song and she said “they changed it to drag queen!” I screamed in both fun and PAIN :deadbanana4:

It was especially funny because it was her of all queens to point it out. I legitimately let out a scream :ahh:

Yeah I’m not a fan of this blocking plunger format, it’s so anti climatic  :rip:  

Trinity and Jinx ate the first episode 

thoughts abt the first 2 eps

• love the all the friendly and positive energy in the room, tho i agree just a teeeeeny bit about it maybe needing some stakes
  • the raven fakeout was fun jfdkj
  • rumix song was kinda meh imo, i think shea, monet, and jinkx did the best there
  • shea/monet was a fair top 2 ig but monet's look was...SUCH a boot for me omg :skull: i would've put jinkx above her for that alone since jinkx wore the best look shes had on drag race ever there
  • shea, jinkx, and raja or viv my top toots for ep 1 runway
  • shea vs. monet lipsync, monet made me laugh more but shea was giving more energy and fit the vibe more. monet needed to move a lil more!!
  • snatch game, i actually think everyone did pretty ok!! like rlly no one bombed here, tho yvie jaida and shea were obvs on the lower end
  • raja was f**king ROBBED of top 2 placement this ep...like yeah trinity was good as satan + leslie jordan, but raja was making me laugh from the makeup and physicality of her two characters from the jump!! let alone from the answers :dies: she 100% deserved a top 2 spot here
  • monet as mike tyson was doing sumn to me ngl ?
  • raja, jaida, and monet my top toots this ep. vivienne and maybe trinity were boots
  • jinkx vs trinity lipsync, jinkx won fair and square. could've used maybe a touch more physicality from jinkx, but she sold it with her acting. trinity was doing far too much

super excited for ep 3!! its gonna be so fun actually following a season week to week :jonny4:

Yvie is just so below the rest of the cast :rip:

Yvie has always been a weak winner and she's being exposed in the presence of true icons. I can't wait to see the same **** happen to Aquaria and Sasha Velour in All Winners 2 :jonny5:

This is honestly so good :jonny5: I went in being scared but it's already shaping up to be a great season. Literally all the girls are shining (except maybe Yvie :skull: ) and I love how no one is eliminated and it's based on a point system. A lot of people said they wanted it to be like that so glad producers took notes. 

Hate to say it but Jinx demolished everyone in Snatch Game and Trinity wasn't too far behind. Fem Lucifer was everything :bibliahh:

Monet in her pleather look :smitten: A winner, crown ha 

for a second I actually believed Raven would be competing :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Yvie has always been a weak winner and she's being exposed in the presence of true icons. I can't wait to see the same **** happen to Aquaria and Sasha Velour in All Winners 2 :jonny5:

Ma'am, Aquaria did really well in her season and deserved all of her wins. What does it make you think that she's comparable to Sasha and Yvie? :toofunny3:

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Ma'am, Aquaria did really well in her season and deserved all of her wins. What does it make you think that she's comparable to Sasha and Yvie? :toofunny3:

What makes Sasha a weak winner when she was in the top 6 out of 11 competitive episodes? With one of the strongest cast -- and responsible for the most memorable lipsync of all time?

Raja deserved a Legendary Legend Pin for her Snatch Game over Trinity! Hopefully she’s getting one for the ball. A literal legend :smitten:

TheOnlyOne

ICONIC lip sync

The level of CAMP this season is giving :jonny3:

The platinum plunger >>>>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.