RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I mean, it’d be great competition and whoever wins will get a massive boost in their careers. What would be a damn kii would be if the previous Queen of All Queens had to compete to defend her title in each all Winners season. I know they won’t do it, but it would definitely keep things interesting. 

That would be a kii but I don't need to watch another season of Jinkx steamrolling the girls

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
33 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

Alaska and Bob are not doing the same Winners season lbr. They both know they will win against everyone else so they're probably just gonna take turns lol

Sasha colby would win against them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

43 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

That would be a kii but I don't need to watch another season of Jinkx steamrolling the girls

Idk… there were some funny queens in AW1 but they weren’t on Jinkx’s level. Alaska, Bianca, and Bob however… 

1 hour ago, Jaded. said:

AW2 ideal cast:

Bianca Del Rio

Bob The Drag Queen

Alaska

Sasha Velour

Aquaria

Symone

Priyanka Chopra

Lawrence Chaney

I think everyone else can be saved for AW3

Not Priyanka Chopra :rip: 

• Haha 5

33 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Not Priyanka Chopra :rip: 

She's definitely getting casted.  They were basically soft launching it with her LSA appearance in AS8. Bianca asked her if she'd do it in Pit Stop. when she guest hosted. IMO these are all subtle tricks WOW likes to use to make the audience comfortable with the possibility of it. 

16 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

She's definitely getting casted.  They were basically soft launching it with her LSA appearance in AS8. Bianca asked her if she'd do it in Pit Stop. when she guest hosted. IMO these are all subtle tricks WOW likes to use to make the audience comfortable with the possibility of it. 

That's not her name, that's the actress :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Hurem said:

S1: -

S2: Tatianna

S3: Alexis Mateo, Raja

S4: -

S5: Alaska, Alyssa Edwards, Detox, Roxxxy Andrews

S6: Bianca Del Rio

S7: -

S8: Bob The Drag Queen

S9: Valentina

S10: Monét X Change

S11: Ra'Jah O'Hara

S12: Jaida Essence Hall

S13: -

S14: -

S15: Mistress Isabelle Brooks, Sasha Colby

Valentina still thriving

Valentina.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

No, I agree she is getting on, I was just cackling at you calling her by the actress’ name :dies:

Alyssa can say goodbye next, thanks! What in the everloving christ is she still doing here? As an Obsessed Trixie Mattel Hater, Trixie deserves this spot 100x over the.. *checks notes*.. tongue popper?? If I'm missing anything else let me know 

Oh wait I remember she was decimated by Jade Jolie of all people clocking her back rolls and this Texas mastermind has turned it into a meme. Anything else I'm missing?

Edited by Biggie
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

13 minutes ago, Hurem said:

No, I agree she is getting on, I was just cackling at you calling her by the actress’ name :dies:

16 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

That's not her name, that's the actress :rip:

Wait :ahh: 

I'm tired tonight alright

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Alyssa can say goodbye next, thanks! What in the everloving christ is she still doing here? As an Obsessed Trixie Mattel Hater, Trixie deserves this spot 100x over the.. *checks notes*.. tongue popper?? If I'm missing anything else let me know 

Yes. She has her clutch in her left hand, and her baby chinchilla in her roight!

• Haha 1

Jessica Wild the dreams of a golden child deserved top 10 over some of the queens left :jonny6:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Khalyan is to Texas queens what Karron is to Nashville queens :coffee:

Reveal hidden contents

But less annoying

I only show support because everytime a Nashville queen is on, they become hate trained unless they are an early out (the princess and Jaidynn) and even then, being an early out didnt save Aura. Its also hits different when you know/work with the queens, and get to see all the before stuff before they go on drag race, then seeing how they get hated afterward would eat anyone up.

For example, Vanity was getting death threats on her instagram page because some random users made up rumors she was on the show for s16, which is why she specifically clarified she didnt even audition for the season. Nashville queens literally get hate just from being from Nashville.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Nashville queens literally get hate just from being from Nashville

This is just untrue :rip: unless they're from LA or NYC nobody remembers or cares where the queens are from 

The only reason people even remember Jorgeous and Aura are from Nashville is because of YOU spamming it in here at any given opportunity, I haven't forgotten how you were in here updating us on Aura's every move before S15 even started airing :deadbanana2:

Anyway sorry for making it a thing, you're entitled to show love to your hometown girls, Lord knows I've spent enough time defending Baga Chipz and Vinegar Strokes :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

This is just untrue :rip: unless they're from LA or NYC nobody remembers or cares where the queens are from 

The only reason people even remember Jorgeous and Aura are from Nashville is because of YOU spamming it in here at any given opportunity, I haven't forgotten how you were in here updating us on Aura's every move before S15 even started airing :deadbanana2:

Anyway sorry for making it a thing, you're entitled to show love to your hometown girls, Lord knows I've spent enough time defending Baga Chipz and Vinegar Strokes :rip:

Same as other edit.

Edited by karron0624
Watch stupid girls featuring josyln fox
  • Thumbs Down 1

Deleted because 3 am ramblings when i should have went to bed* 

Edited by karron0624
Being stupid
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

The only weird thing is you making it about race and accusing me of racism towards black queens

The gag is, I'm not even white :rip:

but are you black?

14 hours ago, genetic fail said:

TY6ClqQ.jpg

17. Kennedy Davenport

Season 7 (1/14)

All Stars 3 (1/10)

IKTR!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Biggie said:

Oh wait I remember she was decimated by Jade Jolie of all people clocking her back rolls and this Texas mastermind has turned it into a meme. Anything else I'm missing?

Sweetie the only reason back rolls is even funny is because Alyssa MADE it funny. Genuine charisma is tough to comprehend I suppose

Trixie's make up now is SO pretty and good, she has really glowed up and I don't think people mention it enough

• ATRL Moderator

I’m glad Nashville claims Jorgeous because we definitely don’t claim her in Texas anymore 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I’m glad Nashville claims Jorgeous because we definitely don’t claim her in Texas anymore 

react_haha.png

Spoiler

im on react limit

• Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.