RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Raja slayed especially as madam but trinity also slayed and was probably moreso picked for the blocking storyline to pay off within the first episode of it being introduced to set the tone for the rest of the season. 

Jinkx is ******* eating. Her judy is probably the best impression on the show ever. Also all the Shea haters in here :foxaylove3:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

shea has always beeen so self-serious to the point of being unlikable, nothing new 

Edited by keerbyriri

On 5/18/2022 at 11:18 AM, TheOnlyOne said:

More importantly than fashion photo ruview, are the girls who know the new format interested in this thread scoring across the season? 

Format spoilers only

Reveal hidden contents

We're getting 11 non elimination episodes and the finalists are determined by points/stars accumulated through the season and there have been rumors of the producers being very biased so I'm curious to see how the gp of ATRL views the performances across the season compared to what WoW rigs

I’d be game. Do you wanna keep track of it?

Just finished Episode 1. For me, the top 3 were Shea, Monet, and Jaida (unsure on order right now). 

Monet has to be one of the most fun personalities to grace the Drag Race franchise ever :jonny5:

The judging has been on point in terms of who were the best in the episodes. I don't really care that they aren't negative towards them tbh.

48 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Agreed with the lipsync, I really hope this isn't the beginning of a payola campaign for Ms. Coulee :doc:

And her fake crying during the Naomi segment was unwatchable. How are you in front of your idol and you still can't produce a genuine reaction? 

This is all coming from someone who was a hardcore Shea stan during season 9 and thought she was robbed

She's generally a little contrived, but c'mon now. That was absolutely a genuine reaction.

4 hours ago, ReH2o said:

Amazing episodes :clap3:

For me top 2:

EP1: Shea & Jaida

EP2: Jinx & Rajah 

3 hours ago, rihxnicki said:

My winners for Episode 1: Jaida and Trinity

My winners for Episode 2: Raja and Jinkx/Trinity

Raja stomped the rest of them in Snatch Game and on the runway, and didn’t get anything for it.

3 hours ago, FOCK said:

When I tell you Monet as Mike Tyson & Jaida as Prince stirred something in my between me down there… :gaycat3:

3 hours ago, Melquiades said:

Raja was ROBBED, SMUGGLED. 

43 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Jaida as Prince was so hot and sultry :jonny2:

17 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

Monet has to be one of the most fun personalities to grace the Drag Race franchise ever :jonny5:

Yas girls, Jaida slayed and shouldve been the winner next to Shea on ep.1, Jinx was also good enough to win imo.

And Yvie was sexy AF :worship2: I was shook, ***** hanging my ass under the bed now shook.

Monets runwway in ep.2 was probably her best of ALL TIME, she looked finale ready there, insanely beautiful.

Raja did that snatch game, I say she won tbh alongside Trinity, they both had TWO good ones.

Also, this level of SELF REALIZATION and NERVE is the reason this ***** has never missed a finale. She is the one to watch, im telling you!

FTMmPHpUEAIviLS?format=jpg&name=large

8 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Also, this level of SELF REALIZATION and NERVE is the reason this ***** has never missed a finale. She is the one to watch, im telling you!

Honestly? True :siptea:

TheOnlyOne
2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I guess but it’s kinda needed, at the end of the day they’re telling a story. Like it makes me feel like they think I’m dumb when they tell me Jaida’s prince was hilarious once she gave up on the character. Um no girl I have eyes, we just saw the challenge. 

They’re all winners though. The point of this is for every winner to come out of this with an enhanced legacy, not a diminished one. Them not being top 2 or in discussion for it by the judges is negative critique enough.

This is a true celebration of all the winners. No need for bad critiques or low placements, just praise for the amazing work and talent being displayed. I think they are absolutely nailing the tone of what an All Winners season should be. 

I haven’t watched both episodes yet but I’m so sad we can’t watch it together at the same time. That’s what make it fun. 

Lastly, Jinx did NOT top this. This (& Vivienne as Trump) remain the two most realistic and well done / references Snatch Games.

I still hate to admit it, but Trinity kinda slayed these two episodes.

but all this Shea slander :biblio: its giving racism :biblio: 

24 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Trinity is unbearable as a person but as a Drag Race contestant? One of the best. She knows exactly what to do in almost every situation.

By the way, New Friends Silver, Old Friends Gold is an amazing song and I'm really happy it's been chosen for this season's runway. The Cover Girl remix is also a great song choice to close the episode.

32 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

She was ******* hilarious :deadbanana4: it really pains me to say

20 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Lastly, Jinx did NOT top this. This (& Vivienne as Trump) remain the two most realistic and well done / references Snatch Games.

Spilled. Those performances are god tier, actual masterclasses in character study, comedy/acting/improv and impersonation.

5 hours ago, Sebas said:

Jaida and Yvie are so sexy :jonny5:

Jinkx killed it :jonny5:

LIKE :deadbanana4: 

EP1: Jaida & Shea

EP2: Jinkx & Trinity 

Monet missing the mark but somehow getting payola'd to a Top 2 placement in EP1 :pukey: All that dick sucking for WoW over the years really paid off, I guess. A Ginger on AS6 tease. 

Is it just me or did Raja get like zero airtime during Snatch Game? :rip: 

I’m trying to think of what challenge Yvie would be able to place top 2 over these other girls, and I can’t think of one :rip: 

2 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

I’m trying to think of what challenge Yvie would be able to place top 2 over these other girls, and I can’t think of one :rip: 

an ugliest dress runway challenge like S7 

why does Yvie get a pass for looking horrible bc she's 'KoOkY1!!! :juanny:'

6 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Its likely gonna be in a creative runway challenge. The way I see it, they're gonna let or attempt to let the girls shine in their own best elements.

EP 1: Live Performance -> Likely winners (Shea / Jaida / Monet) -> Winners: Shea & Monet

EP 2: Snatch Game -> Likely winners (Jinx / Vivienne / Trinity) -> Winners:  Jinx & Trinity

EP 3: Ball Challenge  Likely winners (Raja / Jaida / Shea / Trinity) -> Winners: TBA (early guesses are Jaida/Raja imo)

Edited by satellites.™

4 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Its likely gonna be in a creative runway challenge. The way I see it, they're gonna let or attempt to let the girls shine in their own best elements.

EP 1: Live Performance -> Likely winners (Shea / Jaida / Monet) -> Winners: Shea & Monet

EP 2: Snatch Game -> Likely winners (Jinx / Vivienne / Trinity) -> Winners:  Jinx & Trinity

EP 3: Ball Challenge  Likely winners (Raja / Jaida / Shea / Trinity) -> Winners: TBA (early guesses are Jaida/Raja imo)

Yeah, I just saw that there will be 12 episodes, which is crazy that they were able to do that much, so I’m sure everyone will have at least 1 good big moment. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.