RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

If you have T-Mobile you can get a year free with ads. 

So no one is getting this deal :rip:

the reads were so funny :jonny5: this is sooo gonna be great

not Ru performing :ahh:slay a bit sis

this song: 

is kinda bad? :deadbanana2: jaida slaying yup

37 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

this song: 

Hide contents

is kinda bad? :deadbanana2: jaida slaying yup

Agreed. It’s too.. low energy. All the songs are kind of lackluster from the runway song to the outro. Shea ATE the entire episode though. 

28 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

this lip sync song :ahh:

Songs like that are perfect for drag race because it offers for unique moments and it continues to builds up to a climax. 

2 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Another terrible snatch game from Yvie :rip: 

Jaida and Yvie kind of bombed both characters and would’ve been a clear bottom 2 if it was a regular season, Shea was mid for both characters, and everyone else was at least good to very good for both characters. Raja/Jinkx/Trinity would’ve been my top 3.

Edited by MAKSIM

7 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Songs like that are perfect for drag race because it offers for unique moments and it continues to builds up to a climax. 

oh it is. i just find it funny :ahh:

9 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Jaida and Yvie kind of bombed both characters, Shea was mid for both characters, and everyone else was at least good to very good for both characters.

Shea’s first character was fine for me. Miss Jay was a complete miss.

Jinkx ATE. She’s just on another level and Raja definitely surprised me.

Week 1 and 2 episode spoilers:

Didn't saw that one coming from Raja :jonny5: Jinxk is just unmatched when it comes to snatch game.

Good decision by Shea last week on blocking Trinity. And probably a good decision for Jinxk as well since it's a sewing challenge next week which Shea has been consistently great at for both of her season. 

Edited by OreGuy

Throughly enjoying the new format and how relaxed the girls are, especially during the blocking decision. 

Not Raja coming THRUUUU with the Snatch Game omg??? :jonny5:

The way I was like "um I guess" for Jinkx's first choice only for her to absolutely BULLDOZE with Judy :jonny4::jonny5::jonny4:

Now for the other girls,

Doing semi-viral tiktok personalities is so lame, they're literally never funny :deadbanana:

Yvie's Rico was insufferable and the Boogieman was unfunny but my god didn't she look ******* HOT :WAP: even Ru had to tell her she was wet :WAP:

Jaida and Yvie are so sexy :jonny5:

Jinkx killed it :jonny5:

Edited by Sebas

However, are they never gonna give them negative critiques the entire season just because they're 'legends'? like the first episode was kinda messy but it was all praise, even "she didn't know the lyrics but I loved her!" :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.