RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

First 15 are out

If that is Raven at the end that's when she was goint through her "dark skin phase" cos darling I tought it was a POC

:bibliahh:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

waiT who is the queen??? It looks like a POC but if it ends up being Raven ???

8 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Isnt it Naomi Campbell

im p sure naomi is darker than that :skull:

edit: yeah, ik its diff lighting, but im certain these arent the same person

T6ipKlW.png

Edited by Edge Of Glory

Who the **** is that?!

btw yall, this is something that wasnt spilled abt AT ALL in the pre-announcement era, so unless ppl have leaked who it is now on spoileddragrace, im p sure NO ONE knows who it is for sure :jonny6:

I bet is raven. She loves that shape

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

btw yall, this is something that wasnt spilled abt AT ALL in the pre-announcement era, so unless ppl have leaked who it is now on spoileddragrace, im p sure NO ONE knows who it is for sure :jonny6:

Then its probably just a prank 

Edited by Giancor

TheOnlyOne
15 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

It’s 100% Raven cosplaying as a black woman and wearing that high corset to cover her hideous belly button tattoo 

30 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

If that is Raven at the end that's when she was goint through her "dark skin phase" cos darling I tought it was a POC

:bibliahh:

Oomf thought it was Alicia Keys walking on the set as a gag :rip: 

It’s the celebrity guest judge for the episode I bet. 

1 minute ago, Blankspace2010 said:

It’s the celebrity guest judge for the episode I bet. 

That is not Cameron Diaz haha

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

That is not Cameron Diaz haha

The celebrity judge for the first episode is Naomi isn’t it? The queens are wearing their entrance looks when she walks out on the trailer.

3 minutes ago, Shinning said:

The celebrity judge for the first episode is Naomi isn’t it? The queens are wearing their entrance looks when she walks out on the trailer.

They say Cameron at the end of the vid. I think Cameron is the judge and Naomi is just a special guest runway coach gag, not a judge.

26 minutes ago, Shinning said:

No, Cameron Diaz 

The sillewet looks a lot like nicky doll I'm scared :deadbanana4:

***** I know MFING well they are not about to do this to Tyra. This is going to push that girl over the edge.

15 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

***** I know MFING well they are not about to do this to Tyra. This is going to push that girl over the edge.

There is no way Raven is competing, it is definitely just for a comedy "bit". If she ever were to compete again she'd have to quit as Ru's makeup artist and that is a more lucrative gig than the touring booking boost/potential prize money she'd get from competing or even winning.

22 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

There is no way Raven is competing, it is definitely just for a comedy "bit". If she ever were to compete again she'd have to quit as Ru's makeup artist and that is a more lucrative gig than the touring booking boost/potential prize money she'd get from competing or even winning.

Whoever it is they’re 100% not competing since in the trailer they show the girls reacting to Naomi Campbell and this girl with the hat is not there. It’s for sure a skit like Bianca coming out as a lip sync assassin on AS6.

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

Whoever it is they’re 100% not competing since in the trailer they show the girls reacting to Naomi Campbell and this girl with the hat is not there. It’s for sure a skit like Bianca coming out as a lip sync assassin on AS6.

The person is Naomi Campbell 

Wait.. it's not Naomi... Who is it?? COZ SHE WAS REVEALED ON STAGE???

3 hours ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

I mean James was invited and said no

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.