RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/11/2023 at 5:19 PM, Big Bad Wolf said:

Friendly reminder that RPDRUKS2 is the best season in Drag Race herstory. The queens, the challenges, the runways, the drama, the narratives....Bimini, A'Winna, Lawrence, and Tayce alone SLAY the entirety of the US franchise. Whew, legends only.

US: S2, S3, S5, S6, S9 & AS2 & UK: S1 & S2 I consider the top tier seasons of Drag Race.

Low-key I think S15 was the best regular American season in a very long time & would consider ranking it a top tier season as well

• Like 1

I had a dream that RuPaul hosted an amateur vs professional lip sync smackdown and I sent Tamisha Iman home to I'm Your Baby Tonight by Whitney Houston :rip: Trixie Mattel was the producer of the show and helped me get dressed

Philippines is the only franchise I’m watching this year aside from the main seasons because S1 was fun

ep3 now and i’m not disappointed

it’s a HOT MESS that only SEA countries can bring

and you cannot convince me Bernie is not Coco Montrese  :redface:

On 9/12/2023 at 3:28 PM, Rotunda said:

We really were robbed of a Fierce, Boom Boom, Kimmy top 3. 

The TRAGEDY of not getting this

Like they had that level of cvnt and went with boring predictable shyte 

Bag was fumbled 

On 9/12/2023 at 3:04 PM, Rigalo said:

Fierce and kimmy >>>>>>>>

they made the last Canada season such a joy to watch 

“Who do you think should be in the bottom?”

”well definitely Fierce” 

“I AM IN THE BOTTOM!” :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

“We all look so amazing, it’s such a great season!”

Fierce: “Except for Jayda”

:skull:

• Haha 2

CDR3 really wasn’t that bad, it was just the elimination order was a little bad and Giselle is a non-event winner. 

Miss and Kimmy :alexz: Seeing Chelazon in that recap also reminded me that some of the early out girls genuinely serve first time in drag :dies: 

Canada season 3 is great, it’s not perfect but I think it’s much better than some of the bad US seasons like seasons 7 and 11. 

I just watched the Meet the Queens for UK5, and I’m a little sad drag has regressed to a point where these men on every franchise are wearing dance costumes that have space for breasts, not wearing any body on the chest, and letting those costumes just hang off into the air with their boy nipples showing. It’s kind of giving the dark ages of drag rn :rip:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

And then so many of them try to pass off not doing the body correctly or not getting the right types of outfits as them trying to be more genderqueer or whatever. Baby, doing drag is already genderqueer. Doing it badly doesn’t make it more queer :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Not JimGOD releasing a heart-wrenching ballad dedicated to her passed cat as a single. See, when you’re a legend.

33 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Lady Camden :mazen:

Random but also tea

Oh nvm Camden did eat that up but the Crimson Chin will never not take me out of the illusion

Love the song besides the chorus though and the video is amazing 

• Haha 2

On 9/13/2023 at 8:39 PM, Solaris said:

Canada season 3 is great, it’s not perfect but I think it’s much better than some of the bad US seasons like seasons 7 and 11. 

I just watched the Meet the Queens for UK5, and I’m a little sad drag has regressed to a point where these men on every franchise are wearing dance costumes that have space for breasts, not wearing any body on the chest, and letting those costumes just hang off into the air with their boy nipples showing. It’s kind of giving the dark ages of drag rn :rip:

I can’t STAND this and I see it much more often with the European queens. It just feels so incomplete. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Lady Camden :mazen:

Was robbed as the winner, yes we know :mazen:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Zero body, cheap dress, terrible wigs, basic mug, no effort low energy performance…. worst Drag Race winner of all time  :mazen:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.