RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

On 9/6/2023 at 9:46 AM, Morissette said:

Watching DR France season 2, it is so good :jonnycat:

Which franchise do you guys think is most irrelevant? I feel like NO ONE talks about DR Belgium. It doesn't help that Rita Baga is hosting lol. Sweden was also a non-event. 

I feel like it’s more of a question which franchise is culturally and also geographically closer to you.

I never understood why so many people watch Canada for example, but it makes sense that a lot of the US audience would also tune in for Canada. I have also never bothered watching Down Under again after seeing the first few episodes of the first season. 

As someone from Austria, besides regular and all stars season, I tune in for UK and also Germany. I have seen a few episodes of France and Espana. All countries that are simply geographically closer and countries, where I’m more familiar with the culture.

However Belgium and Sweden both have a population of only 10-12 million people, their cultural importance in the world is simply not significant enough for me (and apparently everyone else) to tune in for those.

Like I have tuned in for Mexico, Spain and France because I was interested to see the culture represented through drag. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob gained a lot of weight, I didn’t even recognize him at first :rip:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Damn I didnt know Raven can turn it like that still 

• Like 1

Would love to see Raven back on like a Canada VS the World Series where Ru isn’t the host.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2023 at 1:15 AM, Dula Peep said:

Would love to see Raven back on like a Canada VS the World Series where Ru isn’t the host.

The crown would be hers lol it wouldn’t even be fair for the other girls

2 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Throwback to this iconic performance

I really didn't think it was gonna be topped, let alone obliterated into being forgotten by UK, hun... but this was so good ! I couldn't stop singing it for months

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

I really didn't think it was gonna be topped, let alone obliterated into being forgotten by UK, hun... but this was so good ! I couldn't stop singing it for months

The way UK hun by the United Kingdolls slayed this so effortlessly in one of the most incredible episodes in Drag Race History and was perfectly placed plotwise. The reality Gameshow gods were on DRUK2s side this day!

• Like 1

On 9/7/2023 at 5:14 AM, Hephaestus said:

Yeah Belgium was a dud. Sweden on the other hand had an actually good cast of queens, but production really fumbled the bag with a couple weird ass eliminations.

If Jade or Bernie don't win S2 I'm gonna FUME. They're the only one giving some flavor to that season, everyone else is on autopilot. It doesn't help that Paolo is an incredibly unlikeable host, it's giving robot.

Excuse your mouth? Is captivating KatKat’s narcissistic and psychotic personality not enough for you? The way she apologized and then dragged Jade during her apology was so bizarre ! I don’t really like her, but she’s doing well, her runways are good, and her personality is sloppy af.

Bernie is a bit overpraised I fear. I want more of a reason to like her! 

1 minute ago, Gwegend said:

Excuse your mouth? Is captivating KatKat’s narcissistic and psychotic personality not enough for you? The way she apologized and then dragged Jade during her apology was so bizarre ! I don’t really like her, but she’s doing well, her runways are good, and her personality is sloppy af.

Bernie is a bit overpraised I fear. I want more of a reason to like her! 

I can’t stand the b*tch, but yeah she’s giving good TV I kinda lied there.

Bernie is a legend sis, maybe it just hadn’t clicked yet for you but I’m sure it’ll happen sooner or later!

8 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I can’t stand the b*tch, but yeah she’s giving good TV I kinda lied there.

Bernie is a legend sis, maybe it just hadn’t clicked yet for you but I’m sure it’ll happen sooner or later!

I can tell she’s a legend by the way the other queens and judges react to her existence…but she’s a little boring in terms of the show itself.

I can see Bernie and KatKat in the finale obviously. Maybe also Arizona? And idk…I can see OV sneaking into the final 4 as well. 

Friendly reminder that RPDRUKS2 is the best season in Drag Race herstory. The queens, the challenges, the runways, the drama, the narratives....Bimini, A'Winna, Lawrence, and Tayce alone SLAY the entirety of the US franchise. Whew, legends only.

• Like 5

Imagine if they Gia Gunn, Eve 6000, Minnie Cooper, Miss Fiercalicious, Xilhouette and Tamisha Iman! Oh we’re in for a treat :duca:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some challenges I would like to see on RPDR again:

• a Band Aid anthem (Can I Get An Amen?)
  • Scream Queens (S6)
  • ***** Perfect (S8)
  • Supertease (S15)

Talk shows and panel challenges need to leave. They are so boring. Give us sewing challenges instead :smitten:

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Imagine if they Gia Gunn, Eve 6000, Minnie Cooper, Miss Fiercalicious, Xilhouette and Tamisha Iman! Oh we’re in for a treat :duca:

and they will cast the same boring queens again and again...

5 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

Random question... but which season do you all think is better, 7 or 8?

theyre both crap but def 7

I randomly remembered that rumor that Jax has a secret ATRL account, and that got me thinking: which RPDR queens (if any) do you guys think have atrl accounts or at least lurk in here?

13 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Friendly reminder that RPDRUKS2 is the best season in Drag Race herstory. The queens, the challenges, the runways, the drama, the narratives....Bimini, A'Winna, Lawrence, and Tayce alone SLAY the entirety of the US franchise. Whew, legends only.

and the way they're such a k-pop girl group too with Tayce being the dancer, Bimini being the singer, A'Legend being the variety show star and Lawrence being the leader

10 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The kimmy erasure

let's go girl — ↳ for @pinkcleric

@7:53

@3:03

Her musicality is INSANE, she knows exactly what beat to hit. And she's cvnty and says exactly what she thinks. The bra and panty queen is that b!tçh honestly

• Like 1

Fierce and kimmy >>>>>>>>

they made the last Canada season such a joy to watch 

“Who do you think should be in the bottom?”

”well definitely Fierce” 

“I AM IN THE BOTTOM!” :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

Edited by Rigalo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.