RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 hours ago, D e v o n said:

Are we not getting fashion photo ruview this season?

If you’re referring to the ATRL one, it’ll start when the season does. 

If you’re referring to the official one, idk.

Edited by Rotunda

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Morissette said:

I'm losing track of all the spinoffs. I could have sworn Sweden was announced months ago or was that another nordic country :psyduck:

Sweden was already announced we just now know they’re casting I think. 

8 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Drag Race Sweden just announced

2v459vajl2091.png

Already filmed:

All Stars 7

Philippines

Canada 3

UK 4

Down Under 2

France

Filming now:

US Season 15

Canada vs the World

Italy 2

Filming soon:

Belgium

Sweden

All Stars 8

Unknown (either cancelled or on hiatus):

Holland

Thailand

:skull:

how many of these does rupaul and michelle judge for :skull: 

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

how many of these does rupaul and michelle judge for :skull: 

UK, Down Under, and US only 

13 hours ago, Bang Up said:

I mean, we just had Daya on the last season and people had constant meltdowns over her "being mean". We don't need more people like Gia who are just petty and mean because they are bad people. We need more people like Bianca, Daya, and the like who are just really competitive and not afraid to speak their mind without personally attacking people because of their own insecurities.

Daya was definitely personally attacking people because of her own insecurities let’s not. We saw them crocodile tears at the reunion.

Daya is super nice in person. She was extremely kind to everyone in line at DragCon and really spent time talking to each and every person. I’d say her and Jasmine seemed to be the most “friendly” overall, although no one was particularly rude.

Although… Jorgeous seemed quite uninvested in being there. We all know I’m a hardcore Jorgeous stan but there was a noticeable difference in how she interacted with people vs the other girls. Also her boyfriends aren’t friendly at all, at least the bald one with a beard isn’t.

Gia makes great tv but she's boring and annoying in social media tbh.

The way Serena is still pushing through despite the hate :toofunny2: 

not jorgeous being DUMB and RUDE :biblio:

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Daya is super nice in person. She was extremely kind to everyone in line at DragCon and really spent time talking to each and every person. I’d say her and Jasmine seemed to be the most “friendly” overall, although no one was particularly rude.

Although… Jorgeous seemed quite uninvested in being there. We all know I’m a hardcore Jorgeous stan but there was a noticeable difference in how she interacted with people vs the other girls. Also her boyfriends aren’t friendly at all, at least the bald one with a beard isn’t.

Can confirm Jorgeous aint the brightest or the nicest play queen. But her brother in the other hand is amazing, and can death drop better than her.

9 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

Daya was definitely personally attacking people because of her own insecurities let’s not. We saw them crocodile tears at the reunion.

Daya was in competition mode. Her personality on the show came from a place of her wanting to win, not from a place of her wanting to be an ******* to people or because of insecurities like Gia.

22 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Gia is annoying, I don’t really care that she’s “mean” but her trolling isn’t really entertaining. Other girls do it better really. Gia usually resorts to a level of trolling that obviously can’t be taken seriously, just because it’s so off base. 

I don’t know why so many RuGirls respond to her every time she says something :skull: But the outrage from Gia’s irrelevant comments is funnier than the comment itself. 

This is what I was trying to say. :rip: The girls writing dissertations under her tweet about “what dragcon means to them”  :dies:

TheOnlyOne

More importantly than fashion photo ruview, are the girls who know the new format interested in this thread scoring across the season? 

Format spoilers only

We're getting 11 non elimination episodes and the finalists are determined by points/stars accumulated through the season and there have been rumors of the producers being very biased so I'm curious to see how the gp of ATRL views the performances across the season compared to what WoW rigs

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

More importantly than fashion photo ruview, are the girls who know the new format interested in this thread scoring across the season? 

Format spoilers only

Reveal hidden contents

We're getting 11 non elimination episodes and the finalists are determined by points/stars accumulated through the season and there have been rumors of the producers being very biased so I'm curious to see how the gp of ATRL views the performances across the season compared to what WoW rigs

The format works for me, but the last part of that sentence better NOT come to fruition.

Edited by satellites.™

Gia is an icon for being a total agent of chaos, her comment would’ve been standard fanfare/ barely a blip on the radar of shade on the early seasons, but it has the girls SO riled up :rip: 

TheOnlyOne

Ya'll make sure not to let the smooth taste fool ya this Fall when Thee Symone debuts on the big screen

Yes an actual feature film while your fave is booking a bar appearance somewhere

Also now would be a good time to point out that tea says CashApp paid Movie Star Thee Symone $75,000 to sponsor her SyMoMa booth at dragcon, as well

dea1171a45f8d0027ab959f8431f0716a9477a0e

Apparently the AS girls will be at the bar I frequent on Friday 

TheOnlyOne

Not them bringing a racist 2x loser (4x if you count Naomi) on at the end :rip:

17 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

1x winner if we count Krystal Versace :eli: 

35 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

She’s filling the spot of the retired winner of S2 :gaycat1:

Howling at them using the iconic Sibling Rivarly photo when mentioning the podcast :ahh:

girl who could it BE at the end :jonny: me and oomf think its either raven or jujubee, but were wondering if maybe, possibly, there's a tiny chance it could be james... either way its a s2 finalist :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.