RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

NOT the title cleanup. It looks so bare :deadbanana2:

the off season is boring i fear :duck:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes episodes are amazing because there is quite literally only the best moments of the show. Like, there is not a single second within these 4 minutes that is not entertaining :dies: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

the off season is boring i fear :duck:

Should we host a megarate of all 196 US queens :keir:

• Like 5

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, genetic fail said:

we also have dozens of boots to give out for the as8 FPR :keir:

• Like 1

I would participate in a rate of all the US queens :keir: 

4 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

we also have dozens of boots to give out for the as8 FPR :keir:

I thought we have collectively moved on from that season :skull:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I thought we have collectively moved on from that season :skull:

well personally i would love darienne to get her flowers in ATRL's fame games :pig:

What is going on with Valentina? The MX girls keep making videos sending her best wishes and hoping her health recovers soon. Hope this Latina goddess is ok.

Alaska and Willam are skipping All Stars 2 on Race Chaser for the time being. Are they insane? Give the girls what we want!

11 hours ago, Shinning said:

Alaska and Willam are skipping All Stars 2 on Race Chaser for the time being. Are they insane? Give the girls what we want!

I was so pissed when I heard that, but I guess they’re saving it for something special.. or Alaska doesn’t want to

relive the trauma.

On 8/31/2023 at 3:09 AM, genetic fail said:

And give Kennedy her deserving crown? YES :celestial:

• Thanks 1

Yes, it would be so exciting to see who gets the second place after Monica Beverly Hills.

• Haha 2

Sure!

omfg I wanted to listen to Jimbo's episode on Jinkx's podcast and it's like Jimbo's talking to an incoherent 70 year old grandma, wtf is up with her :deadbanana:

• Like 1

this was….

Spoiler

incredibly hilarious. I love stand ups and this was easily top10 of all time. There’s always one or two dull moments in stand-ups but nah, not Bob. She was hilarious all the time. I also loved how Bob would reference her own jokes during the set. This is something she has been doing since her start so it’s nice to see that she hasn’t changed much. If you like comedy, you will love this. And if you don’t like comedy, this is the best introduction ever!

• Like 2

on the real tea though, why was bob looking like that on her comedy special? like even S10 Monet was better than that :toofunny3:

42 minutes ago, unino said:

on the real tea though, why was bob looking like that on her comedy special? like even S10 Monet was better than that :toofunny3:

Laila Mcqueen was probably busy that day :rip:

4 hours ago, unino said:

The Monet wig was a choice :dies:

7 hours ago, unino said:

Bob has always said (even during season 8) that she’s on stage for 2+ hours at a time so a minimalist look is typically what she goes for. Idk if I’d say that S10 Monet was better but the outfit is a choice. Lol

Edited by loveisdead9582

Question for the culture. For the US Queens Megarate, would yall feel comfortable rating queens who have passed away (Sahara, ChiChi) and those who wish to not be associated with Drag Race (King Tyra, Jaremi) or should we include them? I wanna hear your thoughts :coffee2:

On 8/31/2023 at 2:09 AM, genetic fail said:

Legend MIB for #1 spot I know that's right

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Question for the culture. For the US Queens Megarate, would yall feel comfortable rating queens who have passed away (Sahara, ChiChi) and those who wish to not be associated with Drag Race (King Tyra, Jaremi) or should we include them? I wanna hear your thoughts :coffee2:

i would. its incredibly common to rank and compare writers, actors, musicians, etc. who have passed, so i think as long as people are being genuine in how they rank sahara and chi chi, its not a problem. as for those who don't want to be associated with the show, i'm also comfortable with it. while this is exclusively her own statement abt her own art, i seem to recall jaremi once saying that while she doesn't want to discuss drag race anymore, she doesn't mind people discussing her run as phi phi on both of her seasons because that was an era of her artistry that exists and is open for opinions and critique, even tho its not her anymore.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I think it’s an honor to be part of Drag Race, so including Sahara and ChiChi is honoring them. I think it would be disrespectful to exclude them.

I’m annoyed that Tyra and PhiPhi made a big deal about not being associated with Drag Race anymore, and I’m annoyed that some of the fans took them seriously. Neither of them are going to see some rating game on this backwater forum, and if either of them did see it and were upset by it, that would be unreasonable on their part. I think they should accept that they participated in the show and they’re going to be remembered for that. I don’t see how Jaremi or Tyra are affected by Drag Race fans discussing the decade-old seasons they competed on.

I have a question of my own. Some of my friends said they would give Drag Race a chance, but I’m not sure what season to start them on. They’re in their early twenties and they’re sweet, more alternative-styled people, so I think they would enjoy the season 14 cast, but I’m not sure if season 14 is a good first season. I was also considering season 9.

• Like 2

Like, if you go on a big TV show, you’re going to be remembered for being part of that show. You can’t change what happened, and you can’t expect all these random people to forget about you. Look, I don’t really care what Tyra or PhiPhi think. I don’t really care if they regret doing Drag Race. They are important to Drag Race so I’m going to discuss them as part of Drag Race. If that bothers them, it doesn’t bother me.

The people who should be excluded are Sharon Needles and Sherry Pie. Sherry was disqualified, and Sharon should have been disqualified for calling Latrice the N word. I know I’m going to be annoyed watching some of you rate Sharon highly when she’s not even a legitimate contestant.

Edited by Solaris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.