RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Who thought her lack of charisma would be perfect to host an awards show :skull:

That whole interaction looks so awkward...the audience looks so confused.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Who thought her lack of charisma would be perfect to host an awards show :skull:

very awkard :doc:

Oh shea :ahh: 

the gay on the front right rolling his eyes the whole time :ahh: 

Edited by Rigalo

The only crime Meghan committed that day was wearing a little girl’s unicorn onesie to judge a bunch of talented queens on RPDR. Who would dare wear such a monstrosity as a judge in front of RuPaul? Shea shouldn’t have apologized to Ms Meghan for anything and should’ve came for her taste.

11 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Horrible

11 hours ago, Bimbo said:

As cringey and embarassing as this is, I'm so happy she's done away with the aloof persona she adopted in AS5

i can't stop crying :ahh: 

• Haha 3

I'm incredibly bored so here's my ideal All Stars cast (non winners) :gaycat2:

Shannel (S1)

Ivy Winters (S5)

Acid Betty (S8)

Peppermint (S9)

Asia O'Hara (S10)

Gigi Goode (S12)

Crystal Methyd (S12)

Daya Betty (S14)

Jasmine Kennedie (S14)

Luxx Noir London (S15)
Mistress Isabelle Brooks (S15)

Loosey LaDuca (S15)

WOW needs to come through with Drag Race: Superstars (All Stars, but with AS runner ups) :celestial5:

Detox

Katya

Kennedy Davenport

Shangela*

Monique Heart

Naomi Smalls

Jujubee

Miz Cracker

Eureka!
Ginger Minj

Kandy Muse 

21 hours ago, Bimbo said:

God I love Shea but this is so embarazzing :priceless:

Honestly none of these queens wow me in their mainstream media appearance. Probably only Monet, Symone and Trixie that are semi-enjoyable and comfortable enough to handle mainstream media. :coffee2:

Edited by Heirloom

Brooklyn vs Yvie may be overrated but it’s still probably the best lip sync i’ve seen on the show. both of them knew they weren’t going home and were just on that stage to put on a show and they delivered

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, qurl said:

Brooklyn vs Yvie may be overrated but it’s still probably the best lip sync i’ve seen on the show. both of them knew they weren’t going home and were just on that stage to put on a show and they delivered

This. It’s up there as one of my favorite lip syncs of all time along with TKB vs Laganja 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, qurl said:

the most deserving double shantay of all time. so crazy that Heidi and Jackie got it the very next season - the least deserving double shantay of all time

S11 >>> S12 but many of you aren't ready for that conversation! 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Anyone know what queens are in the drag race live show right now? 

Derrick, coco, pangina, yara, Deja 

kinda meh atm imo 

Edited by blackoutbritney

11 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Derrick, coco, pangina, yara, Deja 

kinda meh atm imo 

Hmmm. I wanna see Pangina, and Deja is cute. But seen the other 3 a bunch  already. Decisions decisions. Thank you! 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, qurl said:

one of two deserved double shantays in the show's history across all franchises (the other being dancing on my own) 

16 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Anyone know what queens are in the drag race live show right now? 

I saw it 3 days ago and the lineup was Pangina, Derrick, Coco, Kennedy and Bosco with Latrice as host

Glad that Delta is now recognized as THE best queen of all time. Loved her since Fashion Photo Ruview. Very elegant and very chic. :clap3:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

one of two deserved double shantays in the show's history across all franchises (the other being dancing on my own) 

The DOMO lipsync is an insult to Robyn

• Like 2

My best lip syncs of the franchise 

Manila vs Delta 

Dida vs Princess 

Jinkx vs Detox 

Tkb vs Milk 

Chi Chi vs Thorgy

Sasha vs Shea 

Monet vs Dusty 

Yvie vs Brooke 

Denali vs Kahmora 

Sasha vs Anetra 

Anetra vs Marcia 

Naomi vs Monet 

Laganja vs Tkb 

Kylie vs Manila

NOT the title cleanup. It looks so bare :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.