RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

10 hours ago, CBC said:

like i HATE riggory and get mad watching production's shenanigans then I come here and some girlies are simply eating up the sh\te production spoon feeds them :deadbanana2:

Like do yall watch the show for the drag or do you just enjoy reality tv and drag is just another skin for the same thing over and over again :confused:

i think its a mix of both!

ngl, me and my high school Chemistry class bestie would talk **** about Miss Vixen when season 10 was airing and later on we switched to be supportive of her when Eureka was rumoured to be racist :eek:

• Like 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

i think its a mix of both!

ngl, me and my high school Chemistry class bestie would talk **** about Miss Vixen when season 10 was airing and later on we switched to be supportive of her when Eureka was rumoured to be racist :eek:

i mean i need to be fair here i like my fair share of riggory and reality show too but I like the drag and competition aspect more.

that's interesting I saw s10 and immediately saw her racism. it was specially evident because aquaria was racist too on the 1st ep but realized she was wrong and apologized for her behaviour after being called out by the Vixen while eurekkka rode the victimization train until the end. I'm glad Eureka later recognized her mistakes and did better.

Always loved Vixen :clap3: (tho shes been a menace online :monkey:)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

But I guess calling out riggory is only apt when it’s against fat or POC queens?

Cringkx is fat too, you tried it.

• Haha 5

Maddy would do well on AS

& Akeria desperately needs another go at an all stars, the caliber of her drag is far too high not to see televised again.

maddy was cast as a gimmick i doubt theyll ever give her the respect she deserves unless they pull a see straight men can make it to the finale too!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, unino said:

Akeria needs another drag race season and she better bring her A GAME!

like this queen seems to have so much potential but did not live up to it BOTH time. 

she needs to stop being cute and come to wreck the competition FOR REAL.

I’m usually in favor of queens competing several times, but I don’t think A’Keria should go back after what they did to her on All Stars 6. A’Keria did amazing that season and the only bottom placement she deserved was her third one in the acting challenge, but that script is infamously bad anyway so A’Keria didn’t have much to work with.

You could tell A’Keria took the competition seriously and that she felt like she could win. She had the right energy. It’s hard to recapture that energy, and if they weren’t impressed by her on All Stars 6, there’s a good chance nothing she does on the next season will impress them either.

• Like 1

All Stars 6 would be perfect if the top 4 was Trinity, Ra’Jah, A’Keria and Kylie.

19 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is Gigi good trans cause she is a woman now :deadbanana:

it looks so good on her 

Gigi looks insanely good on her Insta:clap3:

Edited by FinleyGates

Jinkx deserved the win up until the final lip sync, if Ru crowned Monet she would have gotten massive backlash. Monet is lucky to have gotten a robbed edit, it’s the best she could hope for after her performance all season.

The fans would have gone WILD if Jinkx wasn’t crowned, her crowd vote was double all the other queens combined.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Edit0rz said:

Jinkx deserved the win up until the final lip sync, if Ru crowned Monet she would have gotten massive backlash. Monet is lucky to have gotten a robbed edit, it’s the best she could hope for after her performance all season.

The fans would have gone WILD if Jinkx wasn’t crowned, her crowd vote was double all the other queens combined.

If they did take into account the entire performance all season AND the lip sync then Jinkx’s win could easily be argued. The only challenges Jinkx didn’t do all that well on were the fashion ones and even then she had some redeeming qualities. 

• Confused 2

some of the crap kinkx wore shouldve disqualified her from the competition idk what yall are talking about her deserving the win without a doubt

• Thumbs Down 1

People STILL complaining about Monét being robbed on AW when she wasn’t even supposed to be a winner in the first place. :rip:

• Thanks 8
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 8

20 hours ago, Solaris said:

All Stars 6 would be perfect if the top 4 was Trinity, Ra’Jah, A’Keria and Kylie.

Replace kUGLIE with Ginger and it's now the real top 4, they really mistreated A'Keria, Trinity, Yara and Jan so hard this season.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

39 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

People STILL complaining about Monét being robbed on AW when she wasn’t even supposed to be a winner in the first place. :rip:

Not to mention THEE Tuck STOMPED HOEnet in the So What lipsync before the final lipsync

the shedevilbymidnight rumors brought up in the Snatch Game really shook Ru mid-filming and you can tell by how overlooked Trinity TT was after overperforming for the first few episodes.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

A’keria will get her rudemption really soon:jonnycat: just cast her on GAS and will devour them all!

A’keria was the kameron/Kandy/Crystal..etc of her season  :sistrens:

I stan monet , but Jynx's SG performance >>>> Monet's whole DR run( S10, AS4 and AS7) :sistrens:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

I will admit Monet has thee best Talent show performance on the show I’ve seen. She is also a much better lip-syncer than Jinkx and is the complete package. She just played it too safe in most challenges and I can’t thank of any other wins I would give her. She under performed in too much to convince me she deserved the crown. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

20 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

A'keria is top 3 queens to ever appear on Drag Race. Roxxxy Andrews and Trinity K Bonet are the other two

Lmao you and I have the EXACT same taste in queens. Only difference is I would put Coco Montrese in there and make it a top 4.

I gravitate heavily toward pageant style drag. Like objectively Malaysia was pretty mid on season 15 but I was obsessed with her. When she placed high in that design challenge I was SO proud and I was in the trenches defending her against people who disagreed lmao

What doesn’t really do anything for me is the type of boomer drag Jimbo and Jinkx do :rip:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Except she was because she curb stomped Skid Marks the Truck in the lipsync for the crown to the point that they had to rush release a double crowning to appease the racist fanbase who wouldn’t be able to handle Mothernet winning solo. It was literally easier for them to edit a choppy double win than attempt to make Trashnity look good in that lipsync :ahh: 

Monet is also serving winner off the show, making appearances in shows like The Simpsons, going on successful solo and joint tours and booking opera house gigs while Tuck is busy doing memorials for other, better, winners on IG and catching right hooks from Alyssa Edwards. 

Edited by Relampago.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Replace kUGLIE with Ginger and it's now the real top 4, they really mistreated A'Keria, Trinity, Yara and Jan so hard this season.

spacer.png

Yara’s track record was insane cause she was either being overrated or underrated depending on the week. None of her placements made sense. :rip:

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

while Tuck is busy doing memorials for other, better, winners on IG and catching right hooks from Alyssa Edwards.

sjkfhsdkjfhdjskghjk

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.