RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I've only watched Snatch Game out of the extended episodes (to see Mother Loose dominating it) and... is it safe to say that neither Sugar nor even Spice deserved being in the bottom? Aura, Robin and Salina were all worse than them and the episode even sets their downfall up with Ru's walkthrough for Aura and Robin and Malaysia's comments about Salina. Sugar has at least managed to pull off the character and made some jokes that were probably funny live but were edited to make it look bad. Spice was embarrassing but in this iconic "so bad it's good" way, at least it was entertaining (kinda like Asia's Beyoncé). Plus their Hannah Montana referencing banter was funny, Ru just didn't get it. so they really just wanted them lipsync and used the first opportunity to do so

• Confused 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

is it safe to say that neither Sugar nor even Spice deserved being in the bottom? Aura, Robin and Salina were all worse than them

honestly wasn't this the consensus among us when the ep premiered too? i remember sasha being mentioned too cuz she had like 1 line :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, unino said:

i'm just downvoting every delusional OMIBHs here love, nothing personal  :heart:

Mistress doesn’t even cross my mind. Sorry to disappoint you.

10 hours ago, bestfiction said:

I've only watched Snatch Game out of the extended episodes (to see Mother Loose dominating it) and... is it safe to say that neither Sugar nor even Spice deserved being in the bottom? Aura, Robin and Salina were all worse than them and the episode even sets their downfall up with Ru's walkthrough for Aura and Robin and Malaysia's comments about Salina. Sugar has at least managed to pull off the character and made some jokes that were probably funny live but were edited to make it look bad. Spice was embarrassing but in this iconic "so bad it's good" way, at least it was entertaining (kinda like Asia's Beyoncé). Plus their Hannah Montana referencing banter was funny, Ru just didn't get it. so they really just wanted them lipsync and used the first opportunity to do so

Please be serious!

Their snatch games were horrible. Car wrecks you couldn't look away from. Entertaining but still the worst of the bunch even with Aura, Robin and Salina. Those 3 might've swung and missed but they had more characterization than Sugar and Spice being braindead and erratic. Spice's was particularly awful and embarrassing.

Deserved bottom + 1 of them getting the boot. Could have honestly been a double sashay lbr.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

What’s Sasha Colby been up to btw 

she's just done a tour of Australia with Anetra. a heap of my friends went and it looked so fun!

• Like 1

Re-watching Canada 2 and this like… really good? I don’t remember liking it so much. The runways are great and so far the challenges have been really entertaining. When I first watched I found it very meh but it’s kinda giving top tier season apart from some weird judging (Icesis being in the bottom over Eve episode 2, Suki leaving over Eve)

• Like 1

On 8/15/2023 at 10:48 PM, Gwegend said:

it’s forced and it makes me realize that the fandom is SO easily manipulated by production- as much if not more than the contestants

Seriously, like how are you going to take a show that awarded Kylie Sonique and Trixie Mattel a crown, gave gotTICKS a ball win and carried SCATndy to the top two twice at face value?

Like I don't stan Jaxxx cus her drag doesn't interest me, I just want to see her get her flowers in the very few instances they're deserved cus everyone deserves that :emofish:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

FADnada's drag FARCE will never be valid with Broke Lynn SHYTEs as the host.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

4 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

FADnada's drag FARCE will never be valid with Broke Lynn SHYTEs as the host.

Who tf else would do it?

Spice's snatch game is absolutely bottom five performances of all time. An iconic disaster, but a disaster nonetheless. I just know Ru wakes up in cold sweats remembering it sometimes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

Who tf else would do it?

Jimbo until ru retires and he takes over the entire franchise :clap3:

On 8/16/2023 at 4:48 AM, Gwegend said:

it’s forced and it makes me realize that the fandom is SO easily manipulated by production- as much if not more than the contestants hah

like i HATE riggory and get mad watching production's shenanigans then I come here and some girlies are simply eating up the sh\te production spoon feeds them :deadbanana2:

Like do yall watch the show for the drag or do you just enjoy reality tv and drag is just another skin for the same thing over and over again :confused:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

Who tf else would do it?

Ru might as well. Like, them scraping the bottom of the barrel and picking out queens like minimum requirement drag queens like Jiggly is just so weird, will Drag Race Panama be getting Serena Chacha?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CBC said:

like i HATE riggory and get mad watching production's shenanigans then I come here and some girlies are simply eating up the sh\te production spoon feeds them :deadbanana2:

Like do yall watch the show for the drag or do you just enjoy reality tv and drag is just another skin for the same thing over and over again :confused:

Exactly - I think some people love the riggory bc of the ~ShOcKinG tWiStS~ but it’s tired lol. What would be more shocking is if they actually let the girls compete fairly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is Gigi good trans cause she is a woman now :deadbanana:

it looks so good on her 

2 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Ru might as well. Like, them scraping the bottom of the barrel and picking out queens like minimum requirement drag queens like Jiggly is just so weird, will Drag Race Panama be getting Serena Chacha?

Why are we lumping in Brooke with Jiggly and Serena :rip:

• Like 1

Riggory is constantly dragged in this thread… like all the time. Just cause we don’t care to drag Mistress for rightfully stomping JoxxxStrap doesn’t mean we fall for riggory.

Stinkx is constantly dragged in here for her RIGGED win. But I guess calling out riggory is only apt when it’s against fat or POC queens? And how are y’all gonna cry “you don’t like REAL DRAG!!!!!” but defend Jax over Mistress? :confused: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Canada has laws prohibiting their reality shows being hosted by anyone other than Canadians 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Riggory is constantly dragged in this thread… like all the time. Just cause we don’t care to drag Mistress for rightfully stomping JoxxxStrap doesn’t mean we fall for riggory.

Stinkx is constantly dragged in here for her RIGGED win. But I guess calling out riggory is only apt when it’s against fat or POC queens? And how are y’all gonna cry “you don’t like REAL DRAG!!!!!” but defend Jax over Mistress? :confused: 

my post wasn't about jox idgaf about her :toofunny3:, it was just a general observation about certain members. luckily there's lots here that dont fall for the bs. and yes GODnét stomped all over kinkx and was mega robbed  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Akeria needs another drag race season and she better bring her A GAME!

like this queen seems to have so much potential but did not live up to it BOTH time. 

she needs to stop being cute and come to wreck the competition FOR REAL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

WHUT ? We said riggory- not anything specific about any queens. The show has rigged things against all different queens.

• Thanks 1

Another random thought, i feel like Maddy will have really good AS run and will gain a lot of fans and popularity after AS. 

She was performing well enough on S14 but the producers didn't take her as real competition. However, with the popularity she's gaining now, she will get the Jaymes's favoritism but she would actually have the talent and do well. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.