RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

21 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Did you take your medication today? :lakitu:

Semantics! and today I actually took them on time :lakitu:

• Haha 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

plus there's nothing inherently wrong with doing a "fortnite dance", it's not like the game invented it, and jaxxx doing it for a second still TRUMPS mistress' two moves and struggling around on stage :chick2:

drop the blind favoritism goggles for a second and be for real, it's not like doing so changes the fact that Jaxxx got Jasmine'd out of the show that episode

Edited by GotMyBlueprint
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Dragrace Germany just revealed their queens and im shocked at the potential quality there.

Pandora Nox (the one on the right), Victoria Shakespeare (the one in the centre thats to the left of the Cruella looking one, Yvonne Nightstand (the second one from the left) and LéLé Cocoon (the one next to Pandora) all serve International high quality :jonny:

spacer.png

Pandora Nox and METAMORKID are ******* awesome. I saw them on plenty of their live shows here in Vienna, can't wait for this!

Edited by mylicious

26 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

plus there's nothing inherently wrong with doing a "fortnite dance", it's not like the game invented it, and jaxxx doing it for a second still TRUMPS mistress' two moves and struggling around on stage :chick2:

drop the blind favoritism goggles for a second and be for real, it's not like doing so changes the fact that Jaxxx got Jasmine'd out of the show that episode

She definitely got Jasmine’d by Anetra, because Jaxxx 100% beat her to Finally, but it should have been a double sashay for disgracing Nina’s lipsync

• Thanks 1

I like Jax's performance style. We can rag on how messy she looked during that smackdown, and I think that's what made it hard to take her seriously next to pristine-looking girls like Mistress and Luxx, but the tricks are always good and usually slotted in quite well. I'd tip! :clap:

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

:giraffe: monster lipsync should have been double shantay, lux loses to jax for right stuff and lux sends spice home but I'm grateful for the 3 Anetra lipsyncs. Reignited her presence in the season

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

disgracing Nina’s lipsync

When you're right you're right!

53 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

Reignited her presence in the season

Only for it to complete vanish in the finale. :dancehall2:

• ATRL Moderator

jax and spice were both on borrowed time. are we really so upset we didn’t get to see three more boots from jax in the ball?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

rupauls-drag-race-15-draglicious-rpdr-15-s15e04-runway-beautiful-nightmare-jax.jpg?resize=880,880&ssl=1

This boot looking better than anything the Fame Games runway winner wore on AS8 :ohwow:

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

jax and spice were both on borrowed time. are we really so upset we didn’t get to see three more boots from jax in the ball?

Rather hers than Lice's if it would've meant not going through the entire season without a pre-written script.

• Haha 1

The Jaxxx stanning is getting suspicious… wasn’t there a rumor that Jax has an ATRL account at the start of the season? :biblio:

• Haha 1

Jax is an incredible performer but she was not nearly fine tuned enough to make it far on the show

• Like 1

Jax is a good performer but the only thing that was rigged about that episode was Spice being saved. at which point Jax would've been dragged through the ball and bottomed with Salina to a song outside her wheelhouse. like we got 1 less episode with her, enough

that being said I would go see her

• Like 1

So Bob and Monet said on their latest podcast that they have 20k subscribers on patreon, does that mean they are making at least $20000 on that a MONTH? :skull: assuming ppl are only paying $1, I don’t even know what their tiers are 

Jax isn't really a good performer, almost 80% of her lip-sync (in the show) are doing tricks.

She should learns to embody the song more and fix her proportions / fashion bc my God her fashion is almost always sore to these eyes.

Edited by Heirloom
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

So Bob and Monet said on their latest podcast that they have 20k subscribers on patreon, does that mean they are making at least $20000 on that a MONTH? :skull: assuming ppl are only paying $1, I don’t even know what their tiers are 

the lowest tier is "stranger" or $1 a month, but thats basically a tip jar w/o access to any of the full video podcasts or exclusives. "cousin" is the lowest priced tier with exclusives at $5 a month, with there also being the "sibling" tier at $10 and "auntie"/"cool aunt"/"stepdad" at $25/26. if one were to give an estimate that 1/10 of their patrons are using it as a tip jar, and the others are paying the $5 minimum for exclusive content, they're making AT LEAST $90k before patreon fees and whatnot.

Spoiler

this is just my personal estimate based on nothing but guesses and gut feelings, but with 20k patrons, i wanna guess smth like 10% are strangers, 55% are cousins, 30% are siblings, and 5% are aunties. w those percentages, they'd be making smth like closer to $142k a month. a cursory search shows that between patreon and its various fees, somewhere between 15-20% can be taken out of that, but lets go with 20% for this scenario. after patreon and fees take their cut, thats $113.6k a month, or $1,363,200 annually. theres a bit of info missing here, in that im not sure how many people work on sibling rivalry (bob, monet, jacob, their other editor whose name im forgetting, so 4 at least?), nor how the pay is split, but assuming its split equally amongst everyone

$1,363,200/4 employees = $340,800

$1,363,200/5 employees = $272,640

$1,363,200/6 employees = $227,200

$1,363,200/7 employees = $194,743

$1,363,200/8 employees = $170,400

$1,363,200/9 employees = $151,467

$1,363,200/10 employees = $136,320

etc etc...

not gonna keep going further but YUP they make a preeeeeeetty penny just from doing 2 podcasts a week :jonny6:

6 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

No- we’re upset the production has to rig and forge the most and only natural part of the competition- the lip sync 

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

The Jaxxx stanning is getting suspicious… wasn’t there a rumor that Jax has an ATRL account at the start of the season? :biblio:

This is the problem with this forum- you all start to feel like you need to put down a queen bc she isn’t good at some elements (most, in Jaxx’s case) of the competition, without acknowledging where they do excel. Jaxx is one of the best lip syncers on drag race and it has to be “she doesn’t emote!” (She does), “Her stunts are off timing” (they aren’t) “she can’t dance, she only doesn’t gymnastics” (false), etc etc.

it’s forced and it makes me realize that the fandom is SO easily manipulated by production- as much if not more than the contestants hah

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

This is the problem with this forum- you all start to feel like you need to put down a queen bc she isn’t good at some elements (most, in Jaxx’s case) of the competition, without acknowledging where they do excel. Jaxx is one of the best lip syncers on drag race and it has to be “she doesn’t emote!” (She does), “Her stunts are off timing” (they aren’t) “she can’t dance, she only doesn’t gymnastics” (false), etc etc.

it’s forced and it makes me realize that the fandom is SO easily manipulated by production- as much if not more than the contestants hah

If Jax didn’t look like a man in drag I would be more lenient

Just last page I said Jax didn’t deserve to go home cause she won the lipsync against Anetra pretty handily imo. Idk what the sudden campaign is in this thread lately that we can’t drag girls, and pretty light drags at that. Solaris impact!

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Damn ma is it that serious :priceless:

No one in S15 cast could be called lipsync assassin tbh. Jax, Anetra and Luxx share similar problems : lack of emoting and obsessively doing tricks to impress.

Only mother Sasha that is doing good in all department tbh :gayoncecat1:

3 hours ago, Heirloom said:

Damn ma is it that serious :priceless:

No one in S15 cast could be called lipsync assassin tbh. Jax, Anetra and Luxx share similar problems : lack of emoting and obsessively doing tricks to impress.

Only mother Sasha that is doing good in all department tbh :gayoncecat1:

But they casted Nicky Doll just a few weeks ago, I could even see Salina or Amethyst doing way better than her as a lipsync assassin. :rip:

10 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

This boot looking better than anything the Fame Games runway winner wore on AS8 :ohwow:

The fandom rly made Lala famous for doing the least w the bag ball so i guess she's just aware of her brand if anything xd

7 hours ago, Heirloom said:

Jax isn't really a good performer, almost 80% of her lip-sync (in the show) are doing tricks.

She should learns to embody the song more and fix her proportions / fashion bc my God her fashion is almost always sore to these eyes.

No bcs ppl dont realize that bad proportions and excessive trickery really do nothing for any kind of fantasy, especially the way in which Jax did them. Her dance moves looked like that of a male back-up dancer. At that point you're just a man in a wig like where's the illusion

I think she looks nice in the face though and she emotes well

Edited by kataraqueen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.