RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

11 hours ago, Morissette said:

Gia Gunn getting the girls riled up as per usual :clap3:

fog7owj5ftz81.jpg

:bibliahh: Tea. Love her 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Gia is the biggest troll :bibliahh:

the way she came for Farrah's ass all of the sudden :rip:

12 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Anyways

I need her on the next VS The World season for the drama! :jonny5:

Gia sucks at drag race but the entertainment factor alone warrants a spot on another season

6 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

:bibliahh: Tea. Love her 

I adore her omg. This is what I need in my life. All the girls are SHOOK and bothered.

Even if Gia is a mole, her one tweet launched 1000 tweets which is kinda funny. The girls are pressed :dies:

44 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Gia sucks at drag race but the entertainment factor alone warrants a spot on another season

Yup Yup. The Tiffany "New York" Pollard of Drag Race. An icon if Drag Race ever had one.

Y'all're trying to give Gia far too much credit here. Her outings on the show, show she's not the brightest, so thinking she's deliberately being a masterful troll as opposed to just being an ******* makes no sense. She's a bitter, hateful queen who doesn't like that she hasn't seen the same success as some of the others, and she lashes out because of that. There is a way to be a troll without being hateful, and doing so takes talent and grace, neither of which Gia has.

21 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Y'all're trying to give Gia far too much credit here. Her outings on the show, show she's not the brightest, so thinking she's deliberately being a masterful troll as opposed to just being an ******* makes no sense. She's a bitter, hateful queen who doesn't like that she hasn't seen the same success as some of the others, and she lashes out because of that. There is a way to be a troll without being hateful, and doing so takes talent and grace, neither of which Gia has.

rpdr-all-stars.gif

I don’t like gia but we need more like her 

drag is way too friendly and PC now lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

23 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

:clap3:

like no one is doing it like her 

56 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I don’t like gia but we need more like her 

drag is way too friendly and PC now lol 

I mean, we just had Daya on the last season and people had constant meltdowns over her "being mean". We don't need more people like Gia who are just petty and mean because they are bad people. We need more people like Bianca, Daya, and the like who are just really competitive and not afraid to speak their mind without personally attacking people because of their own insecurities.

2 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

I mean, we just had Daya on the last season and people had constant meltdowns over her "being mean". We don't need more people like Gia who are just petty and mean because they are bad people. We need more people like Bianca, Daya, and the like who are just really competitive and not afraid to speak their mind without personally attacking people because of their own insecurities.

True but if gia is a mean person let her be a mean person lol 

Gia getting the girls mad and making everyone throw their lame shady AF comebacks at her :dies:

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

gurl bye 

Gia is annoying, I don’t really care that she’s “mean” but her trolling isn’t really entertaining. Other girls do it better really. Gia usually resorts to a level of trolling that obviously can’t be taken seriously, just because it’s so off base. 

I don’t know why so many RuGirls respond to her every time she says something :skull: But the outrage from Gia’s irrelevant comments is funnier than the comment itself. 

TheOnlyOne

Drag Race Sweden just announced

2v459vajl2091.png

Already filmed:

All Stars 7

Philippines

Canada 3

UK 4

Down Under 2

France

Filming now:

US Season 15

Canada vs the World

Italy 2

Filming soon:

Belgium

Sweden

All Stars 8

Unknown (either cancelled or on hiatus):

Holland

Thailand

:skull:

Saw Tayce & A'Whora at Gloss last night hosted by Symone & Gigi and so many girls were there. Eureka, Alexis Hunter, June, Aquaria, Nicki Doll, Lance Bass and others.. and darling it was quite the show. 

I'm losing track of all the spinoffs. I could have sworn Sweden was announced months ago or was that another nordic country :psyduck:

Edited by Morissette

rupauls-dragcon-la-2022-draglicious-14-m

4 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Daya was a hypocrite who was eliminated her first episode. If she was that girl she wouldn’t have backed down/cried when Jasmine confronted her.

If Farrah was smart she would have helped Gia give her more screen time so she wasn’t reduced to a side character in Valentina’s redemption arc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.