RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

31 minutes ago, unino said:

watching the S15 extended version and just really appreciate Salina as a queen. she's bring every aspects of herself to the show, no filter at all (lmao).

She did pretty good but just need to polish up and tone it down sometimes. Other than that, she got it. Good lipsyncer, BODY, good confessional, good tv etc. 

:biblio: It had the opposite effect on me it made her seem way more insufferable. 

• Like 2

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/13/2023 at 12:26 AM, Lightbringer007 said:

Oh I'm sat for this pairing

The way I ran to watch this only to be greeted with a fuckin countdown. I don't remember them doing this for previous guests...  Bob really is the MDG

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1

On 8/13/2023 at 1:30 AM, Communion said:

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Marcia is so likable and her sense of humor is underrated, she is so funny to me

She does not take things too seriously and it’s endearing

and a FIERCE lip-syncer :fish:

Edited by hétérosexuelle
  • Like 4

Yeah for a theater twink with a penchant to attract rabid straight girl fans, Marcia 3x is at least endearing to me.

Sugar & Spice on the other hand :biblio: insufferable and not as self-aware as y'all keep thinking

• Thanks 1

On 8/12/2023 at 3:26 PM, Jaded. said:

I think Ru could tell way before her elimination that Robin was not a risk-taker, and Robin saying it the week she was eliminated sealed her fate entirely. Ru does not like non-risk takers and has made it clear from early seasons he doesn’t like when girls just coast/be safe. Honestly he’s never said it but I bet he prefers when a girl swings big and misses and lands in the bottom then when a girl only swings enough to constantly coast.

100%. her and Malaysia made the same mistake and got sent home for it.

• Like 1

Sasha was way shadier than I remember her being 

The judging was a huge issue in the middle part of the season. Wigloose was a mess. The mental gymnastics to justify Loosey and Salina in the bottom :rip:

Wins I'd change

Girl Groups: Sasha (instead of Aura)

Daytona Winds 2: Mistress and Malaysia

Improv: Luxx (instead of Sasha)

Comedy Duos: honestly Salina

Wigloose: Mistress (Anetra Top 2)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Little Dark Age said:

100%. her and Malaysia made the same mistake and got sent home for it.

I’m almost certain production was hoping Malaysia would beat Salina. Salina didn’t even do particularly great in that lip sync, but Malaysia was so bad they couldn’t save her.

The real tea is Malaysia and Loosey may have been the 2 worst lip syncers on that season. At least Sugar and Spice bring unique perspectives to the lip syncs. And I say that as someone who does not really enjoy Sugar or Spice.

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Heirloom said:

Yeah for a theater twink with a penchant to attract rabid straight girl fans, Marcia 3x is at least endearing to me.

Sugar & Spice on the other hand :biblio: insufferable and not as self-aware as y'all keep thinking

I feel the complete opposite :bird: 

Marcia is pretty great. Once she figures out her aesthetic she'll be unstoppable 

• Like 1

Marcia's attitude on the show is the best for me. She knew she's still a baby queen (with clear point of view and talents) so she went in truly to have fun and growing alongside the competition.

And she got everything and more from the show.

• Like 1

Finally got around to watching the full MIBsstake vs Jax lipsync... people acting like Jaxxx didn't emote the song very well ON TOP of her amazing dancing skills, pretending like BLOBstress didn't just the same 2.5 moves the entire (chest bumps, clumsy waddling and a failed split) lipsync, Cuxx's gaslighting in her confessional about how ROUNDstress was "commanding" the stage when JAXXXnet was up, left, right and center, and had the rest of the girls screaming for her.

Imagine how good a season could be if they would stop producery-riggering every two minutes of this show :chick2:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

It was pretty nice to see Marcia x3 to go from being clowned on non-stop for her messy looks to being a lowkey fanfave after her final lipsync, need her to come back stronger for All Stars :chick1:

On 8/13/2023 at 10:36 PM, dumbsparce said:

The way I ran to watch this only to be greeted with a fuckin countdown. I don't remember them doing this for previous guests...  Bob really is the MDG

They always do this for Very Delta 

21 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Finally got around to watching the full MIBsstake vs Jax lipsync... people acting like Jaxxx didn't emote the song very well ON TOP of her amazing dancing skills, pretending like BLOBstress didn't just the same 2.5 moves the entire (chest bumps, clumsy waddling and a failed split) lipsync, Cuxx's gaslighting in her confessional about how ROUNDstress was "commanding" the stage when JAXXXnet was up, left, right and center, and had the rest of the girls screaming for her.

Imagine how good a season could be if they would stop producery-riggering every two minutes of this show :chick2:

Yeah let’s stop the producer riggory for Jax to stay longer :skull: 

35 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

They always do this for Very Delta 

Yea- why not? Let the chips fall how they may.

lbr, who would you rather see at the club doing this song and be throwing your dollars at ? exactly.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Gwegend said:

lbr, who would you rather see at the club doing this song and be throwing your dollars at ? exactly.

Mistress easily 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 8/14/2023 at 5:10 PM, GotMyBlueprint said:

Janet sweetie I'm so so sorry

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Gwegend said:

Mistress no question.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, D e v o n said:

Equality!

There's a special place in hell for ******* that don't support other *******!

No one wants to see Fortnite dances to Tell It To My Heart :rip: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

No one wants to see Fortnite dances

So you admit Jynx beat Phony X Tinct in the Swish Swish lipsync? :lakitu:

6 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

So you admit Jynx beat Phony X Tinct in the Swish Swish lipsync? :lakitu:

25 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

No one wants to see Fortnite dances to Tell It To My Heart :rip: 

Did you take your medication today? :lakitu:

• Haha 2

Dragrace Germany just revealed their queens and im shocked at the potential quality there.

Pandora Nox (the one on the right), Victoria Shakespeare (the one in the centre thats to the left of the Cruella looking one, Yvonne Nightstand (the second one from the left) and LéLé Cocoon (the one next to Pandora) all serve International high quality :jonny:

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.