RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

This Pearl situation is so ****ing scary what a ****ing terrifying world we live in

• Confused 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Anyway, did the best lipsync of S15 (Anetra vs. Marcia) get an expanded cut in the Todrick Version? :lakitu:

the walkthrough during snatch game was very uncomfortable. she hated Robin so much :rip:

but also half of the queens on this season were super timid so I can't really blame her. it's very odd

her calling Mistress reserved was CRAZY

• ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Anyway, did the best lipsync of S15 (Anetra vs. Marcia) get an expanded cut in the Todrick Version? :lakitu:

this episode was already full length. the real best lipsync of the season (sasha vs anetra) was extended though

22 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

this episode was already full length. the real best lipsync of the season (sasha vs anetra) was extended though

that song is so bad it's not eligible for the title! 

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that :cries2: 

Sasha v. Anetra was a cute runner-up, but idk, there's just so much less tension when they're doing those lip sync smackdown episodes. Anetra v. Marcia felt much more exciting to me because they were both EATING, but also both up for elimination (even though it was clear they were not axing Anetra).

• ATRL Moderator

Omg, the rumor may be true :weeps: :weeps:

My fave Canadian Ru gurl on my fave reality show :weeps:

Now they should cast an American queen on the next US season. Naomi? Monet? Mistress? Derrick? Alexis Michelle for the bad acting? So many great options :bird:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Now they should cast an American queen on the next US season. Naomi? Monet? Mistress? Derrick? Alexis Michelle for the bad acting? So many great options :bird:

What reality show is she on? 

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Oh this will be MAJORRRRRRRRRRR

What does traitor have to do with anything?

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

What does traitor have to do with anything?

Rumor has it she's been cast on the forthcoming Canadian season of The Traitors. She's perfect for the show, which is legit my favorite reality show. Go watch the UK and Australian seasons on Peacock if you haven't yet :gaycat4:

cc: @brooklyndaddy

Edited by feelslikeadream

3 hours ago, Little Dark Age said:

the walkthrough during snatch game was very uncomfortable. she hated Robin so much :rip:

but also half of the queens on this season were super timid so I can't really blame her. it's very odd

her calling Mistress reserved was CRAZY

I think Ru could tell way before her elimination that Robin was not a risk-taker, and Robin saying it the week she was eliminated sealed her fate entirely. Ru does not like non-risk takers and has made it clear from early seasons he doesn’t like when girls just coast/be safe. Honestly he’s never said it but I bet he prefers when a girl swings big and misses and lands in the bottom then when a girl only swings enough to constantly coast.

honestly Daytona 2 was much better on watch #2. 

I thought Anetra was the best in the challenge but Mistress winning makes sense

Storyline wise in the condensed edit I would have said double win between Mistress/Malaysia but in the expanded edit I understand why it was just mistress.

Aura really wasn't that bad, Jax and Luxx were the obvious bottom 2 to me

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Omfg, the way Ru HATES theater kids. :bibliahh:
Rose proved her wrong tho. :gayriahcat1:

On 8/11/2023 at 6:15 PM, Rigalo said:

Oh gawd perla is an IDIOT for thinking that skin tone was ok but I also don’t think she had malicious intentions. Strange all around 

See that's the thing. What is wrong with "that" skin tone if that's the color white people turn into after getting exposed to the sun for hours and hours without protection? To my knowledge, blackface was literally... black, not brown.

If it's mandatory that someone has to be offended by this it should be women of the Trisha Paytas variety and no one else.

Edited by dumbsparce

4 hours ago, Little Dark Age said:

honestly Daytona 2 was much better on watch #2. 

I thought Anetra was the best in the challenge but Mistress winning makes sense

Storyline wise in the condensed edit I would have said double win between Mistress/Malaysia but in the expanded edit I understand why it was just mistress.

Aura really wasn't that bad, Jax and Luxx were the obvious bottom 2 to me

Come to think of it… I don’t remember Luxx at all in that challenge. I remember Jax not actually getting the jokes and she recited the words and I remember Aura kind of just being there… 

42 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Come to think of it… I don’t remember Luxx at all in that challenge. I remember Jax not actually getting the jokes and she recited the words and I remember Aura kind of just being there… 

honestly that was the point of editing. they were nice on luxx and left the other two out to rot

Loosey kind of murdered the girl groups challenge. Anyway Luxx's tie dye runway must be top 5 of the season at least.

• ATRL Moderator

it's true luxx should have been low for the acting challenge but they were sick of spice by that point. there was nothing she could have done (even though she was fine in daytona 2 lol) to save herself

The way even re-watching it multiple times, this moment never fails to crack me up. Up there with the highlights of the whole season, Spice is simply iconic and YES, she deserved to win this lipsync.

Sasha Colby reveals she peed on RuPaul's Drag Race stage ...

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

The way even re-watching it multiple times, this moment never fails to crack me up. Up there with the highlights of the whole season, Spice is simply iconic and YES, she deserved to win this lipsync.

Sasha Colby reveals she peed on RuPaul's Drag Race stage ...

Sugar and Spice were infamously iconic tbh

13 hours ago, Communion said:

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Ru STAYED with her foot on Marcia's neck :deadbanana2:

watching the S15 extended version and just really appreciate Salina as a queen. she's bring every aspects of herself to the show, no filter at all (lmao).

She did pretty good but just need to polish up and tone it down sometimes. Other than that, she got it. Good lipsyncer, BODY, good confessional, good tv etc. 

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.