RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Now, I love GreenGay's content, but him saying that the first 3 seasons didn't have the "specialness" is just wrong. Seasons 2+3 are great, highly entertaining seasons. They thrive off the same drama and unhinged-ness as 4, 5 and 6. Yes, the later seasons are going to feel more fleshed out but don't discredit 2+3 like that. It literally had some of the most iconic queens and moments of the franchise. He was dead wrong for that. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The irrelevant girls have been acting a fool on social media lately. Clearly these girls aren't booked and busy :priceless:

10 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

ended the pink nightmare :bibliahh:

and this was about the Snatch Game episode too :deadbanana2:

Where is this energy towards raven 

• Like 1

Pearl situation is absolutely ridiculous. She had no malice intent. The dog piling from other Ru girls is so scummy and gross. King Kong comparing this to Scarlet Adams… like… that’s straight up disingenuous 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

Omfg Jax doing the fckn fortnite dance to Tell It To My Heart (extended cut)... :doc: the fact that Salina, Loosey AND Marcia had the audacity to try and not only gaslight Mistress but also us, the viewers, that Mistress didn't absolutely obliterate Jax there :biblio:

That's why none of them made it to the top 4

5 hours ago, Solaris said:

Lol this is extra funny to me because 2 weeks ago I was arguing with some posters in here who said Jax definitely beat Mistress because that’s what some of the other queens said. And I said exactly what you just said, that even based on the shortened version we could see Jax was not matching the energy of the song. 

OMIBHs are delusional!!! 

• Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Mayhem is such a hypocrite for that meltdown while hyping this up :rip:

42kcffk41cl61.jpg

I honestly pity girls like Meh-hem Filler. Multiple unmemorable show runs and little to no impact nor charm. Just straight up desperation. 

3 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Now, I love GreenGay's content, but him saying that the first 3 seasons didn't have the "specialness" is just wrong. Seasons 2+3 are great, highly entertaining seasons. They thrive off the same drama and unhinged-ness as 4, 5 and 6. Yes, the later seasons are going to feel more fleshed out but don't discredit 2+3 like that. It literally had some of the most iconic queens and moments of the franchise. He was dead wrong for that. 

That video annoyed me too. I'm annoyed by him even suggesting Drag Race is "dying" when it's literally doing the opposite and growing. He used season fourteen not winning an Emmy as an example of the show declining, which is obviously ridiculous.

Seasons two, twelve and fifteen are just as good as any other season. Everyone will have their own preference, but most people are going to be biased toward the first few seasons they saw. I agree the show should try to evolve more, we were just talking about that in here recently, but I don't think that means the show is dying or that it lost its magic.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Now why is Sharon ******* Needles daughter trying to chime in  :deadbanana4:

3534669etehb1.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=f080287b322caf383d5cdf09492afb9fa50fec20

I'm really surprised so many queens, especially so many non-black queens, are bothering to comment on this. Definitely not what I expected. 

I think Aquaria has a technical point: it's the coolness of the brown tone that edges it towards blackface. Besides that, I know that girl Pearl is trying to portray, she is a white trash stereotype -- I genuinely think this is a mistake and I feel like the pile on is unnecessary. Pearl didn't double down or ignored the criticism, she deleted and apologized. As far as I know, she does not have a history of racism so perhaps grant her the benefit of the doubt.

• Thanks 2

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, mokitsu said:

The extended Snatch Game episode was actually so much better and funnier :jonny:

mistress killed it, sasha justified her safe position, salina looked even worse :deadbanana2:, robin and malaysia (to a lesser extent) were nothings

i think this extended edit is doing a better job of fleshing out robin too. ru told her to take risks weeks before she was eliminated and she didn't take the comments on board at all

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

salina looked even worse :deadbanana2:

So the dumb ass ******* that convinced themselves they gave her a bad edit and cut all of her jokes (Willam) were indeed wrong :skull:

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
47 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

So the dumb ass ******* that convinced themselves they gave her a bad edit and cut all of her jokes (Willam) were indeed wrong :skull:

i've always thought she was bottom two factoring in the runway but this really cemented that :giraffe: she had her bare feet up on the table at one point (did she in the og edit? maybe i blocked that from my memory) and evidently didn't get time to 'give birth' which i guess was the gag her whole thing was leading up to :skull:

50 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

mistress killed it, sasha justified her safe position, salina looked even worse :deadbanana2:, robin and malaysia (to a lesser extent) were nothings

i think this extended edit is doing a better job of fleshing out robin too. ru told her to take risks weeks before she was eliminated and she didn't take the comments on board at all

oh Salina took Ru's comment on Robin about SG is made for your stupid angle and twist side to her HEART! :ahh:

MIB was the CLEAR second place on SG, a very good one as well. she knows how to bounce back and take her moment very well :clap3:

The best for the first group easily :clap3:

props to Marcia though, she gave a very supporting act  :clap3:

and if we replace Robin with Loosey that would be one of the strongest SG in years! (not counting AW ofc) :clap3:

Edited by unino
  • Thumbs Down 1

Currently obsessed with this song! 

Sugar and Spice just exude star potential! and the song it self is great, it's sorta like a Charli XCX song but if Addison Rae sang it. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Pearl doing blackface :toofunny3: what a moron if she chose to paint herself that color and didn’t expect backlash. All that to play some boring, overdone bimbo from the 2000’s character…

• ATRL Moderator

The DELUSION it requires for Pearl to say Aquaria has been roleplaying as her for her entire career :redface:

(That said, I wish Aquaria never jumped in, cause it was unnecessary at that point.)

Oh gawd perla is an IDIOT for thinking that skin tone was ok but I also don’t think she had malicious intentions. Strange all around 

I'm sure she didn't have bad intentions at all, but THAT thing in 2023 is just so unacceptable and dumb, how can someone not even think twice before doing it?

I wouldn't put it past pearl to have done it knowingly to get her name back in the fray 

Edited by Femalien

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.