RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

Pearl doing blackface in 2023 :deadbanana2:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearl sis... I mean, it's clear what she was going for, but why not do it orange like every other drag race girl does? :rip:

i do see that she tried to do a white girl tanned too hard with the white eyes area.

but yeah she should have known better. i

t could be that she got too over board with doing the character roxxanne? like this previous post was pretty much on a very fine line.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvfUGWwJl1p/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Now i'm watching the S15 extended version and the queens really have so much AS potential. not just they will do well but like they will ENTERTAIN!

Sugar, Spice, Loosey, MIB, Lux, Salina and Irene will bring so much fun to AS. Also Marciax3 and Anetra having potential to do well on AS.

like i need an AS season with half of it being S15 queens because they are THEE cast  :WAP:

Hope this extended cut will explain to me by Malaysia was Miss Congeniality

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, unino said:

Now i'm watching the S15 extended version and the queens really have so much AS potential. not just they will do well but like they will ENTERTAIN!

Sugar, Spice, Loosey, MIB, Lux, Salina and Irene will bring so much fun to AS. Also Marciax3 and Anetra having potential to do well on AS.

like i need an AS season with half of it being S15 queens because they are THEE cast  :WAP:

AS2 2.0. Mistress, Loosey, Marcia 3x and Salina have been more enjoyable with the extended edit. Anetra is still a little quiet but I think we’ve gotten a few more moments with her. Robin could potentially do well in an all stars environment as well if she can break out of her shell. It’s a shame because she’s a beautiful queen. 

The twins and Luxx were less likeable so far but I haven’t finished the rewatch yet so maybe they’ll convince me otherwise. 

thinking about how badly Katya skull dragged Trixie in 'Moving Parts' :deadbanana4: finally someone to check her for being so delusional.

"You do realize that what I gave you - that doll - was a voodoo doll. You're about to kill your whole career. That episode was awful for you. What the **** is wrong with you? You're boring and arrogant, the only two sins on television. Did anyone teach you anything? What the **** did Alaska tell you to do. Do what I did, ***** - fail". 

ended the pink nightmare :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Subomie said:

She was bottom three. She was literally the last person called safe before the bottom two. Miss Fame was already standing at the back by then. Like, even the drag race wiki lists her as low :rip:

I don't even hate Violet like that, but how you gonna try and portray her worst episode in her season as some kind of triumph?

I'm not acting like it's a triumph I'm just saying it's not that big of a lowpoint

Edited by kataraqueen

26 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Is this from when Katya was in her psychosis? 

Those of you who’ve been here awhile will know I am the OG Robin stan in here!! I LOVE Robin’s style, I loved the verse she got eliminated for (BAYBEE DID YA EAT TUDAY?) and she gave one of the best lip syncs of the entire season (still lost fairly to Jax, but still, Robin was great). Robin, Malaysia, Mistress and Salina were my favorites based on first impressions 

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Wait what is the context here? :rip:

While Trixie was filming her documentary Moving Parts, Katya relapsed. Katya’s relapse lasted for at least several months, until finally things got so bad Katya was found by the police naked and incoherent outside of her apartment.

Katya eventually recovered, but during her relapse one of her worst symptoms was that she wanted to lash out at the people closest to her, and that included Trixie. The documentary shows examples like Katya sending Trixie angry messages. It was very sad and while I do see the humor in it, I still feel a little uncomfortable laughing about it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

When Mayhem Miller is clocking your ass and making sense… here’s your sign…

https://twitter.com/smintyschiffer/status/1689650205451591680?s=46&t=9yIGVSmPCrzW0pXNQcnAaw

The perpetually pressed and chronically online Mayhem Miller can take several seats because she hasn't said a word about her racist bestie Raven and her years of blackfishing

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

The way Symone would have been exorcised on any non-prepaid season with actual, standard sewing challenges

Hide contents

RuPaul's Drag Race' season 13 runway looks, ranked | EW.com

The way Symone couldn't serve a proper hairline for MONTHS after the show because Gigi obviously stopped funding her :gaycat6:

But noOOoOo, it's the corset that ONLY has fashion, as if she... didn't win the dance challenge on her season, didn't have the best solo number and when she did Mistress Violet?

Miss Violet, the single best garment of the show chanteuse, won on a season made for a comedy queen. So now what? 

She is an actual aerialist. Like I'm sorry but what does Symone do except serve charisma off-stage? She served the same thing in the lip syncs four times and then managed to bore us on Britney Spears songs...

if we're gonna take things there then Symone is basically just a comedy queen. Her biggest competition was... Gottmik :rip: 

Symone got outshined on snatch game by a fashion queen like... THEE Symone would have been OUT by episode 5 on season 2, where Sahara would have sent her packing

You spit fact 

This thread keeps hyping her up mostly because of her success 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

I-

Is this about Trixie’s snatch game? :deadbanana2:

Omfg Jax doing the fckn fortnite dance to Tell It To My Heart (extended cut)... :doc: the fact that Salina, Loosey AND Marcia had the audacity to try and not only gaslight Mistress but also us, the viewers, that Mistress didn't absolutely obliterate Jax there :biblio:

That's why none of them made it to the top 4

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I-

Is this about Trixie’s snatch game? :deadbanana2:

I think it was after the first episode of AS3 :toofunny3:

27 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

Omfg Jax doing the fckn fortnite dance to Tell It To My Heart (extended cut)... :doc: the fact that Salina, Loosey AND Marcia had the audacity to try and not only gaslight Mistress but also us, the viewers, that Mistress didn't absolutely obliterate Jax there :biblio:

That's why none of them made it to the top 4

Lol this is extra funny to me because 2 weeks ago I was arguing with some posters in here who said Jax definitely beat Mistress because that’s what some of the other queens said. And I said exactly what you just said, that even based on the shortened version we could see Jax was not matching the energy of the song. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

The way she did not lie ONE bit skfjdsg

• Haha 1

The extended Snatch Game episode was actually so much better and funnier :jonny:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.