RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

:lakitu: maybe I'll understand why Malaysia won miss c

• Like 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone just upload the extra 15 mins of footage online? :laugh:

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

omg :deadbanana: 

Omg at first I thought there were going to be 90 minute episodes of unhhhh :rip:

• Like 1

Anyone checking for Drag Race Down Under S3? When is it going to be available on WOW+? It was supposed to drop today

11 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Not like Jimbo actually care about losing money at this point, considering how quickly she jumps from vTW to AS. And not like her package is cheap either.

People say that Jimbo does financially well as an artist independently of Drag Race.

12 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I actually hope Jimbo skips AS2, there's really no reason to come back to the show shortly after your crowning (as seen with Icesis who almost spent her entire cash prize on new looks for Canada vs The World).

I love Icesis, but you kinda have to be a certain kind of stupid to blow the bank on Drag Race looks.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, DJBroox said:

Anyone checking for Drag Race Down Under S3? When is it going to be available on WOW+? It was supposed to drop today

it airs tomorrow

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Anye said:

So late but I’m so happy for Adore. She’s one of my fav drag queen ever :heart2:

Oh wow, I'm kind of surprised by this, but so happy for her :clap3: I also didn't realize she was sober now. Sounds like she's in a great place and could potentially be back for another season in a few years :flower:

Okay now that it is all said and done: AS2 > AS3 > AS4 > AS6 > AS8 > AS5

I don't like to count AS1 as it had an undesirable and tragic format and AW is not comparable.

AS2-4 were its golden years despite any of their faults or mishaps.

AS5 was boring like Blair and Miz Cracker Top 3....a nightmare. AS6 was a very cute season and felt exciting again. AS8 was kind of the pits in casting but it was more entertaining than AS5 at least.

I'm still not over Heidi and Kahanna quitting, Monica not giving a ****, Kasha's speech during the critiques, Alexis being humiliated by Kandy, Naysha going home first again a second time, making it 3/4 competitive episodes she appeared in and was eliminated :rofl: Like, it's all so bad but it's like a car crash you can't look away. For the sake of drama it was very enjoyable but they need to secure better girls quickly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

AS5 was boring like Blair and Miz Cracker Top 3....a nightmare

Jujubee was top 3 while Blair was top 4 and was rehearsing the final choreo when they got all the girls back like ru was gonna tell her to come back or smth :bibliahh:

but you got a point it was truly a nightmare 

Who wants to bet 10 dildos they won't show more of the MIB vs Jaxxx lipsync in the 90 minute cuts :fan:

Miz Crackbaby is leagues above Bore St. Snore be for real

Bleh St. *** is in Monica/Naysha territory but even less talented

• Thumbs Down 1

You could tell Alexis was doomed the second she tried to send home shea

4 hours ago, DJBroox said:

There's a thread for it :) 

It will be released I believe Saturday morning at 2 AM NYC time since they are like 17 hours ahead of the US. 

13 hours ago, LastKiss said:

If y'all think about it, ALL the regular AS seasons had their winners predestined BEFORE the season even began filming

Chad, Alaska, Trixie, Trinity, Shea, Kylie Sonique  & now Jimbo

Like production created the seasons for THEM to win it no matter what

The ONLY queen who won because of what happened AFTER filming was Monét X Change, she (& the fans) really gave them NO choice but to tie AS4

:giraffe:

I don’t think this is totally true. Trixie only won because of Dela quitting. I truly think Manila was supposed to be the winner of AS4 but since she got eliminated and they knew they couldn’t have a fourth white queen in a row, they did the double win. The rest are pretty arguably true. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

I need a good recap show, willam and Alaska used to be great but Williams bitterness, virtue signalling and obvious bias is so off putting. How he can trash Jimbo all season long and then praise the likes of kandys finale look is just awful. 

Nina’s rawviews were great until they became 90% plugs for her dreadful other content. And sibling watchers is okay….but the way they go off topic for a solid 10 minutes so often is exhausting. 

willam has truly been unsufferable this season.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, D e v o n said:

willam has truly been unsufferable this season.

Last season too with the incessant praise of everything Estitties did or wore just because they're friends.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

You could tell Alexis was doomed the second she tried to send home shea

What a lovely fairytale from ... whoever that was in that season.

Oh my… gobbled

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Bleh St. *** is in Monica/Naysha territory but even less talented

Blair and Monica sweeties :biblio:

But at least Blair's final look was a good :sistrens: can Nayshay_away relate? 

• Thumbs Down 1

Them living for Monica and Naysha's looks :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Them living for Monica and Naysha's looks :bibliahh:

Raja (correctly) calling several of their looks "Add-to-cart" drag and still tooting them anyway :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

The way Season 2 really is THAT girl!

- The winner is one of the most controversial in Drag Race herstory (and a lot of people want her back!)

- One of the strongest top 3s in the show's run

- Tyra being called a ***** on the runway is one of the most iconic fights in the show's history. The way Tati looked the fool in her ugly dress and Tyra still WON the challenge :dies:

- "Her interview was sh*t, her look was sh*t, her book cover was sh*t, her trying to launch and sell her book to the judges was sh*t, she's sh*t."
- First appearance of Snatch Game and the reading mini challenge

- Kicked off Jujubee's career, who went on to compete is many other spin-offs and is a Drag Race icon

- Juju's "Black Velvet" lip sync :worship2:

- Kicked off the career of Ru's makeup artist, Raven

- Marked the first appearance of former DR icon Shangela

- And Shangela wrote the first mirror message, starting a Drag Race tradition

- "*****, I'm from Chicago!"

- 8/10 of the eligible cast members has returned on All Stars, with one winning

- Speaking of that winner, S2 spawned the girl with the record of least deserving win across all Drag Race franchises, KSL

- First season to include a Werk Room entrance catchphrase (thanks Pandora!)

There have been great seasons since 2, but it hasn't been topped yet!

spacer.png

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Raja (correctly) calling several of their looks "Add-to-cart" drag and still tooting them anyway :rip: 

Yeah skdjksdkdk I suppose she was being post-ironic

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Oh my… gobbled

If I was Trixie I'd send a cease and desist :rip:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.