RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just saw that Alexis Mateo will be on Drag Race ES next week as a guest judge. It’s what she deserves. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine this as a lip sync song:

Jaymes still serving good content with her coverage of the Drag Con. :clap3: Loving that she's going to those queens that wouldn't usually get attention like Mercedes.

Also, Darienne Lake is looking amazing, wtf. :WAP:

Her interaction with Kahmora :bibliahh:"the rudeness, she must be from Chicago" "she's not mic'd, no one can hear her". 

Edited by KaledKalil

Jaymes' been serving, she really is an incredible queen.

James is amazing!

Crystal looks All Star Ready like an ALL STAR should look, just gorgeous 10/10!

Tynomi :rip:

3 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

Imagine this as a lip sync song:

+ Milkshake and Brave :WAP:  Kelis should be a guest judge tbh

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

We need Darienne, Delta, and Jaymes on All Stars :jonny:

Delta is on the blacklist with Willam, Pearl, and Courtney so I wouldn’t count on it :rip:

3 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Delta is on the blacklist with Willam, Pearl, and Courtney so I wouldn’t count on it :rip:

dd wait I forgot that hairstylist thing she posted recently 

James deserves and all stars spot

She would be amazing 

:WAP:

2 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

Jaymes still serving good content with her coverage of the Drag Con. :clap3: Loving that she's going to those queens that wouldn't usually get attention like Mercedes.

Also, Darienne Lake is looking amazing, wtf. :WAP:

Her interaction with Kahmora :bibliahh:"the rudeness, she must be from Chicago" "she's not mic'd, no one can hear her". 

I want Jaymes back on DR so bad but I just know she would flop again... She's so great in her little niche area of drag but I don't think she has the chops to kill the show.

Also I can't believe Victoria (from WWE) was there. I was a huge fan back when she was active so good to see she's out supporting the gays gals and theys 

Edited by CroNich

10 hours ago, Antonini said:

OMG me and my friend left this panel cuz we thought it was gonna be boring but looks like we missed this little throw down! Dang!

I left too! It seemed so boring and I missed this drama. :ahh:

17 hours ago, rihannafan said:

She was the fashion queen of AS5

What? :deadbanana4:

21 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Alexis Mateo is just tacky, like no matter she tries, it's just.... tacky...!

Agreed. It's almost always an eye sore. But she's got a nice personality i guess.

This is a reminder that Blu Hydrangea is a winner of Drag Race, in case you forgot (which I'm sure you did) :)

I LOVE this. :ahh:

TheOnlyOne

Kandy revealed at a panel that Gottrigged's payola'd design challenge win was mistaken as garbage by production 

K

andy: So this says craziest behind-the-scenes Drag Race moment. Oh my God, okay actually, this was never spoken about, and I guess it didn't matter, okay but, during the ball episode, we have different departments on Drag Race. Um, we have the art department, the sound department, you know uh, so on and so forth. And it was during the ball episode, we, you change three times in a day, so the workroom was a ******* mess, um, and during while we were changing from our, I think it was the executives into our bag ball challenge, our bag ball, um, outfit, uh, Gottmik's outfit went missing, um the one that she won in went missing, and everyone, no one could find it, it was nowhere to be found, um literally like they even brought in the cameras and everything, I'm surprised they didn't show it. Gottmik was going crazy. And then it happened that the art department was cleaning up and they thought her outfit was scraps and threw it out. They literally found it outside in the heat, it was so funny.

:bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Kandy revealed at a panel that Gottrigged's payola'd design challenge win was mistaken as garbage by production 

:bibliahh:

Poor garbage getting mistaken for this

b01d939978cbaf99df9a0a2f56682e7b4215f8fc

Yes I gagged when Kandy said that, im guessing that hold up is why Ru was SO pressed and gave the win to Mik.

Utica must have been furious, but I also feel like Utica has been taking Ru's notes and is gonna slay All Stars

Look at the MATERIAL lately.

Sparkes-II_PC-Trevor-Beaty-scaled.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.