RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

They need to learn from their past mistakes and give most of the season 14 and 15 girls time to grow before casting them on All Stars. It’s only been a few years and many of the girls like Bosco, Jasmine, Loosey, Marcia etc have already evolved a lot from when they competed. Mistress in particular I want to see again in like 5 years, and not sooner. Mistress in 5 years probably sweeps the competition.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimbo just said in an interview she’s ready to compete again, her AW2 run is coming for blood and she’s probably the only one at this point able to dethrone or at least match Trinity’s record.

• Like 1

I actually hope Jimbo skips AS2, there's really no reason to come back to the show shortly after your crowning (as seen with Icesis who almost spent her entire cash prize on new looks for Canada vs The World).

Imagine if Bianca and Jimbo, two clowns, compete on AW3 :jonny5:

9 hours ago, rihannafan said:

Nope. Alaska's stans will always try to sneak her among the greats and I will always be there to remind them that she won undeservedly.

Then who else should’ve won? Lmao

42 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I actually hope Jimbo skips AS2, there's really no reason to come back to the show shortly after your crowning (as seen with Icesis who almost spent her entire cash prize on new looks for Canada vs The World).

Not like Jimbo actually care about losing money at this point, considering how quickly she jumps from vTW to AS. And not like her package is cheap either.

A little off topic...

...but what was WOW thinking to have RONAN FARROW of all people be the guest judge on an episode with such lewd, inappropriate jokes (given his reputationin the industry as an ij). He would have been be a much better guest on like a design or ball challenge.

I was cringing the entire time he just sat there poker-faced, what a wasted opportunity. 

11 minutes ago, theoghon said:

A little off topic...

...but what was WOW thinking to have RONAN FARROW of all people be the guest judge on an episode with such lewd, inappropriate jokes (given his reputationin the industry as an ij). He would have been be a much better guest on like a design or ball challenge.

I was cringing the entire time he just sat there poker-faced, what a wasted opportunity. 

What's ij

2 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

What's ij

Investigative Jouralist:

(he is known for his investigative reporting on allegations of sexual abuse against film producer Harvey Weinstein, which was published in The New Yorker magazine)

46 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

I was going to defend Alaska's AS2 run but then I just remembered that her and Willam locked Hall & Closet behind a 20 dollar paywall so **** that *****.

ln0599e.gif

I’ll credit this to Willam :gaycat6:

I need a good recap show, willam and Alaska used to be great but Williams bitterness, virtue signalling and obvious bias is so off putting. How he can trash Jimbo all season long and then praise the likes of kandys finale look is just awful. 

Nina’s rawviews were great until they became 90% plugs for her dreadful other content. And sibling watchers is okay….but the way they go off topic for a solid 10 minutes so often is exhausting. 

11 hours ago, rihannafan said:

Nope. Alaska's stans will always try to sneak her among the greats and I will always be there to remind them that she won undeservedly.

Delusion. Convince yourself. 

31 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

I need a good recap show, willam and Alaska used to be great but Williams bitterness, virtue signalling and obvious bias is so off putting. How he can trash Jimbo all season long and then praise the likes of kandys finale look is just awful. 

Nina’s rawviews were great until they became 90% plugs for her dreadful other content. And sibling watchers is okay….but the way they go off topic for a solid 10 minutes so often is exhausting. 

There's none left I'm afraid. IMHO is cute but it can be lame sometimes.

Nina adding a ******* loud ass thunder sound every 5 minutes in her last video told me she hates her audience and wants to kill them via eardrum.

• Like 1

If y'all think about it, ALL the regular AS seasons had their winners predestined BEFORE the season even began filming

Chad, Alaska, Trixie, Trinity, Shea, Kylie Sonique  & now Jimbo

Like production created the seasons for THEM to win it no matter what

The ONLY queen who won because of what happened AFTER filming was Monét X Change, she (& the fans) really gave them NO choice but to tie AS4

:giraffe:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

If y'all think about it, ALL the regular AS seasons had their winners predestined BEFORE the season even began filming

Chad, Alaska, Trixie, Trinity, Shea, Kylie Sonique  & now Jimbo

Like production created the seasons for THEM to win it no matter what

The ONLY queen who won because of what happened AFTER filming was Monét X Change, she (& the fans) really gave them NO choice but to tie AS4

:giraffe:

I am not so sure about Alaska, Trixie and Kylie. Didn't Alaska say that one of the producers told her that she won because of the meltdown? 

14 hours ago, CroNich said:

This. Like compare the challenges this season to AS6. This season had 5/6 comedy challenges, AS6 had max 3. They set it up so Jimbo had the best chance at winning 100%, which is fine because it’s what should’ve happened on UKvTW

Honestly, drag Blu Hydrangea.

• Like 1

the rumors for the next All Stars season is NOT it. here are what the next All Stars casts should be:

All Stars 9:

• Shannel
  • Gottmik
  • Asia O'Hara
  • Jorgeous
  • Nina West
  • Plastique Tiara
  • Denali
  • Peppermint
  • Gigi Goode
  • Kornbread

All Winners 2:

• Alaska
  • Bob
  • Aquaria
  • Violet
  • Bianca
  • Priyanka
  • Sasha Velour
  • Symone

Global All Stars:

• Pangina Heals
  • Miss Fiercalicious 
  • Bimini
  • Tayce
  • Scarlet Bobo
  • Art Simone
  • Kween Kong
  • Sagitaria
  • Lolita Banana

3 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

also sibling watchery putting the full visual video behind a paywall when they're not even in drag is so funny to me

I appreciate the sentiment but like ? :toofunny2:

• Haha 1

So late but I’m so happy for Adore. She’s one of my fav drag queen ever :heart2:

• Like 2

S5's Untucked was wild. I often come back to this compilation because it's absolutely hilarious, editing was shady as f*ck and every single line is quotable. I miss this Drag Race, I can't lie.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

S5's Untucked was wild. I often come back to this compilation because it's absolutely hilarious, editing was shady as f*ck and every single line is quotable. I miss this Drag Race, I can't lie.

The girls could barely handle mistress lol 

can you imagine this now 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hurem said:

omg :deadbanana: 

todrick is sobbing rn

30 minutes ago, Hurem said:

omg :deadbanana: 

im sure these are re-edits that are gonna play more to the fandom’s thoughts/desires abt the season and not the original cuts, but a rewatch is due anyway so :lakitu:

Robin Fierce is gonna have 2 more confessionals :duca:

• Haha 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.