RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

People paid for this skljfdgjslgjkfg

She's never beating the "Loser of the Season" allegations :toofunny3:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Bob trying to use the tactics she uses with Monet but the real world clocking them in a heartbeat :rip:

Bob is so insufferable sometimes :rip: I’m assuming this is about Doja, which is so ironic cause she’s obviously being nasty and rude to her fans for unjustified reasons, and Bob said he’d never ride or die for anything or anyone, especially not a celebrity and here he is looking like a damn clown in public.

Glad others are seeing through the mind games cause :hoetenks: 

5 hours ago, slimfem said:

I just don't get all of the Naysha hate in here. Not only is the tea she spills delicious and usually a kii, but she's also always advocating for better opportunities for the girls, and a better drag race in general. Naysha wants to unionize the girls so that they can take back some of the power. She wants, what I thought most of us want, a competition show that isn't rigged. Drag race is the LGBT+ communities sport, and I, like others, want fair games and Naysha fights for that.

This would make more sense if she didn’t drag the contestants who she’s allegedly trying to unionize with her teaspills tainted with jealousy and salt.

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

look is ok, but your comment took me out :ahh:

IF the producers wanted to rig anything for Jimbo they would make her lip-sync to coconuts in one of the many times she lost a lip-sync. :giraffe: Why is it so difficult for some people and queens to understand that some queens are just good at drag race? We knew that Jimbo is crazy good at drag race and is a TV darling from her first season where it was painfully rigged against her. I don't get why some are still so surprised that she won all these challenges when she was stomping on CDR s1 and UK vs TW.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I don't get how staying hydrated has anything to do with soap? Do people drink soap? :skull: 

10 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Has Global Allstars been officially announced yet?

Yes, it's expected to come out this year.

• Thanks 1

A little late to the party but I'm so happy that Jimbo won. She has one of the most satisfying Drag Race arcs out of all franchises combined and there was truly no better moment for her to win than this, plus she's a great addition to the Hall of Fame and the winner's circle in general since there is no one fully tapping into clown stuff when it comes to their drag. Watching her reaction to the crowning really surprised me because you could feel how much she wanted it, she was literally shaking and hyperventilating, it was so genuine. By the way, that Krusty the Clown inspired look was absolutely sickening, I wish she starts doing more clown looks because that's quite literally her whole brand.

I won't comment on the Fame Games winner outside of saying that I'm happy for her, but that's absolutely ridiculous to win with that runway package. A great idea ruined on its first iteration because even if they bring it back for other AS, I'm sure people won't invest in looks as much knowing that at the end of the day it's a popularity contest (and a rigged one at that, considering that multiplier thing).

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I don't get how staying hydrated has anything to do with soap? Do people drink soap? :skull: 

Maybe it’s lotion? But it’s awful regardless. If it’s her reveal runway she should’ve posted the whole thing in one go, because this alone just looks…bad.

I love Lala and I'm happy for her but why did they market the fame games as being about runways if they were gonna do this? A queen's vote being trippled is gonna guarantee their win if they have any kind of popularity at all. Just made it all seem a bit pointless. Like just have the talent show be the second way to win and crown Lala that way. 

Happy Jimbo won but I think the format ruined this season. The girls all performed great and many of them deserved more moments to shine. A top two format would have worked better imo. 

Oh I forgot to mention that Kahanna, Jaymes and Alexis ate that runway (and in that order). They looked flawless, even better than the top 2 to be completely honest!

10 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Honestly, being a fan fave is often more of a curse than a blessing for all stars. Constantly trying to relive highs from your former season, it's a bit sad. Mo Heart ran into the same problem in AS4, only she is super talented and her brown cow look was something we hadn't seen on the show before. But she nontheless got a lot of backlash, iirc.

Also, can somebody enlighten me in what sense Nashya is talented? I agree drag race does not equal drag, but she doesn't serve looks, doesn't turn a lip sync, so I'm just left wondering what there is to stan.

42 minutes ago, Haze said:

Also, can somebody enlighten me in what sense Nashya is talented? I agree drag race does not equal drag, but she doesn't serve looks, doesn't turn a lip sync, so I'm just left wondering what there is to stan.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, PMM said:

Thank you for taking the time:heart2: the Skyfall performance is legitametely great.

naysha has not once shown that she deserves to be taken seriously. ugly outfits and wigs, she is horrible at challenges, the talent show was Taylor swift level stiff and her solo numbers @ Roscoe's show how mediocre of a "dancer" she is. Karamel and every other guest drag star outshine her every time they perform :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

naysha has not once shown that she deserves to be taken seriously. ugly outfits and wigs, she is horrible at challenges, the talent show was Taylor swift level stiff and her solo numbers @ Roscoe's show how mediocre of a "dancer" she is. Karamel and every other guest drag star outshine her every time they perform :rip:

to add to this she's a mega hypocrite. Always preaching kindness and **** but won't hesitate to attack and shade the other girls over her insecurities 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Bob said he’d never ride or die for anything or anyone

Except Todrick Hall, I guess

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

IF the producers wanted to rig anything for Jimbo they would

They literally tried to make the final lipsync song Milkshake by Kelis because Jimbo sent producers that track as part of her wheelhouse at the start of the season. Jimbo’s been great this season and probably won on her own merit but the season was absolutely rigged around her

Edited by Hexchromatica

26 minutes ago, Hexchromatica said:

They literally tried to make the final lipsync song Milkshake by Kelis because Jimbo sent producers that track as part of her wheelhouse at the start of the season. Jimbo’s been great this season and probably won on her own merit but the season was absolutely rigged around her

I do think they tried to "give her a little lift" but that said, she 100% earned every one of her wins. Arguably she could have been in the bottom for Joan but that's really it. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hexchromatica said:

As if that'd change anything :rip: And let's be honest, Milkshake would fit Kandy soooo much better than the lip-sync song they had. The only way Kandy would have won against Jimbo is that she pull out a Sasha Velour level of gag during the lip-sync, otherwise it was always going to Jimbo based on challenge wins and runways. And let's not act like the season was also not rigged around Kandy, she served the same silhouette and same dry persona in acting challenges. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Hexchromatica said:

Your example of rigging was something that didn’t even happen. Milkshakes was not the final lip sync. Do you have any more examples? 

The only time Jimbo was “saved” was the rusicial. They could of easily put her in the bottom 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

i maintain there was little to no rigging for jimbo this season. she could've won the design challenge, the ball, and the improv challenge if the producers really wanted to lay it on thick as well as a couple more lipsyncs

• Like 5

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.