RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Doesn’t Ratsha have an Intro to Flamenco dance class she should be attending? 

• Haha 3

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Subomie said:

AS1 gets the auto last place for a lot of girls because they squandered a top tier cast, but facts are facts America and it gave more entertainment value than AS5 or AS8 did, and Chad was a better winner than Trixie, Kylie and maybe some others...

receipts-sister-patterson.gif

Spilled.

The fact that several of the rankings on the previous pages but Kylie over Chad........

spacer.png

• Like 1

Yeah I’ve never understood the hate boner for Chad. Like yes she isn’t the youngest coolest queen but you can’t deny she is a top tier drag queen. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FOCK said:

:cupid: Naysha with the tea at Roscoe’s about production trying to pull a stunt in favour of Jimbo, by attempting to change the finale lip sync song to Milkshake & Kandy going AWFF. 

:eek: wow

PANNEDgina doesn’t stand a chance to win a Global All Stars and nobody wants to see her cry again when she gets eliminated.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

JimGOD SashALLAH Colby and IceSUS Couture the trinity of 2020s winners btw

GODvy Peru and JESUSda Essence Hallah top 5

Edited by Scandalous

8 hours ago, FOCK said:

:cupid: Naysha with the tea at Roscoe’s about production trying to pull a stunt in favour of Jimbo, by attempting to change the finale lip sync song to Milkshake & Kandy going AWFF. 

I'm confused. If anything, Kandy would absolutely destroy Jimbo in a Milkshake lipsync so why was she upset?

• ATRL Moderator

TS Madison was a good Pit Stop guest and served honesty the whole time :clap3: Saying she doesn't like when the girls do the songs written for them, saying it wasn't smart of Kandy to be in an alliance with Jimbo, saying she would have preferred to just see the top two in the finale, saying Kandy's final runway look was ugly af... I was surprised how open she was :dies: (But she was wrong for hating on Jimbo's performance :shakeno:)

Anyway, I hope Carson and Ross take a vacation one season and let TS step in for a full season.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I'm confused. If anything, Kandy would absolutely destroy Jimbo in a Milkshake lipsync so why was she upset?

From what I understood, Jimbo performs Milkshake and sent it as a reference to the producers when they were making songs for their solo numbers. It would've been a Malambo #1 2.0

Edited by bestfiction

9 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

From what I understood, Jimbo performs Milkshake and sent it as a reference to the producers when they were making songs for their solo numbers. It would've been a Malambo #1 2.0

Ok got it. I'd love to see my girl Kandy have her Monet v Jinkx moment though even if Jimbo was always gonna win no matter what.

TS Madison should host the pit stop next season , she’d be great

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, qurl said:

I wonder if Bianca will keep doing it 

I'd love TS Madison and tbh I'd love Katya's unhinged commentary as host as well

Also want to throw Symone and Peppermint's names in the ring for future PIT STOP hosts

Someone on YouTube comment said jimbo is now deserved to host CDR and I keep thinking how much better she is compared to brooke half ass rupaul imitation 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Someone on YouTube comment said jimbo is now deserved to host CDR and I keep thinking how much better she is compared to brooke half ass rupaul imitation 

To be fair, I good format change for the show would be having iconic Drag queens as guest judges per Season. 

Imagine having a panel of Ru, Michelle, Alaska, and Alyssa Edwards judging queens. Celebrities are cool but they offer nothing when it comes to feedback and the judges' panel needs a makeover ASAP.

i need more pit stop episodes with TS Madison and Nicole Byer

2 hours ago, qurl said:

She'd make an excellent host, better than BUSTEDanca, but it sounds like a demotion and any chance we get of her replacing the Ass-Eating SLOB RATthews for an episode is a blessing.

yENlTW.thumb.png.c7ba7f026880bb13907e012

1 hour ago, MonsterJohn said:

Yeah, BROKE Lynn SHYTes is such a bland drag queen, like, what was her brand supposed to be again? Standing on tippy-toes, being from Canada and fingering Miss. Vanjie?

Boring host, boring runner-up, maybe CDR would be watchable with an actual talent and winner hosting.

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Yeah, BROKE Lynn SHYTes is such a bland drag queen, like, what was her brand supposed to be again? Standing on tippy-toes, being from Canada and fingering Miss. Vanjie?

Boring host, boring runner-up, maybe CDR would be watchable with an actual talent and winner hosting.

Brooke really should have been on (and won) a season of All Stars before she started hosting CDR. We just didn’t get to see enough of her and get to know her enough in the one season. Manila was on three seasons and (despite not winning) she did well on two of them. Jiggly and Nicky were kind of choices to be hosts since they didn’t do very well in any of their seasons but at least Jiggly was on two seasons and we saw some real personal growth. 

3 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Brooke really should have been on (and won) a season of All Stars before she started hosting CDR. We just didn’t get to see enough of her and get to know her enough in the one season. Manila was on three seasons and (despite not winning) she did well on two of them. Jiggly and Nicky were kind of choices to be hosts since they didn’t do very well in any of their seasons but at least Jiggly was on two seasons and we saw some real personal growth. 

Nicky is an excellent host though.

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Nicky is an excellent host though.

This. I never would have guessed it, but she's a great host. I actually think her not making it very far makes her humble, and she relates to the girls better because of it.

I also think some of y'all do too much on BLH, who is also a good host, and is far more charismatic on CDR than she was on her US season. Imo, when it comes to hosting:

Nicky Doll > Lolita Banana > BLH > Valentina > Rita Baga

• Like 2

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

This. I never would have guessed it, but she's a great host. I actually think her not making it very far makes her humble, and she relates to the girls better because of it.

I also think some of y'all do too much on BLH, who is also a good host, and is far more charismatic on CDR than she was on her US season. Imo, when it comes to hosting:

Nicky Doll > Lolita Banana > BLH > Valentina > Rita Baga

Spot on about Nicky! But sis...Lolita is abhorrent as a judge.

Lolita will never have this level of starpower and that's sad but it must be said

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Lolita SHITS on MANlentiNO as a judge

FADlentiBORE only has "starpower" over Lolita due to American Drag Race privilege, she has 0 charisma, especially next to Ms. Banana

• Thumbs Down 9

Lolita's makeup is giving jump scare.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.