RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Wait Pannedgina LOSER Jimbo WINNER  :soda:

She's coming to slay Global All Stars, I fear.

• Like 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Wait Pannedgina LOSER Jimbo WINNER  :soda:

Jimbooo lost twice, let's not  :toofunny2: 

Pannedgina will never win a season. Her make up is crunchy and the acting/comedy skills are not really there.

Edited by Life Savers
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Well thank you. The only reason I didn’t rank AS7 higher was because of some of the lip syncs. It’s honestly probably equal to AS2. I will say that if a season ever deserved a directors cut/unedited version, it was this one. It’s been documented that WOW filed some sort of cease and desist on an unofficial reunion and multiple queens have mentioned how disappointed the edit is. Apparently there were plenty of negative critiques as well but they were all edited out. Maybe someday we can watch it in all it’s dramatic glory. I’m still keeping ,y fingers crossed for a Detox win in GSA so she can do an all winners with Alaska. 

The cease and desist was for AS7’s reunion 

10 minutes ago, Hexchromatica said:

The cease and desist was for AS7’s reunion 

I think it was for the unofficial reunion that they wanted to have (that allegedly may or may not have been filmed). This is what I want to see/hear. I want some queens who have already won and who likely won’t ever compete again (if you compete on all winners o Coe do you really need to go back?) spill the tea about exactly what goes on behind the scenes. 

Hm based on their season i would say

Alaska > Jinkx > Jimbo > Trinity > Monet > Shea > Chad > Kylie > Trixie 

Based on real world i would say :

Alaska > Jinkx > Trixie > Jimbo > Monet > Trinity > Shea > Kylie > Chad

As for this season i would say that apart from Jimbo , Jessica and the mini drama Heidi created ... it was really bad 

Also Kandy's final runway outfit was worse than Lala's bag outfit , periodt 

Im just so happy Jimbo won 230.000$ . Also her family story was truly heartbreaking 

• Like 1

i loved having all the girls back for the last 2 eps. it really changed the pace and dynamic of the season in a good way. 

8 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Ross constantly praising Kandy's runway look ??? :mazen:

the bukaky praise in general made me cackle :bibliahh:

yall sheep ranking AS1 as the worst season need to remember untucked as1ep1 is better than several other seasons :sistrens:

• Like 1

Godgina needs to hop on that Global All Star asap. You hoes are starting to say anything and need to get a reality check soon. :gaycat2:

when will we get a night of a 1000 janet's runway with an all nite (don't stop) lip sync?

receipts-sister-patterson.gif

1 hour ago, CBC said:

yall sheep ranking AS1 as the worst season need to remember untucked as1ep1 is better than several other seasons :sistrens:

AS1 gets the auto last place for a lot of girls because they squandered a top tier cast, but facts are facts America and it gave more entertainment value than AS5 or AS8 did, and Chad was a better winner than Trixie, Kylie and maybe some others...

• Thanks 1

Re-watching AS4 and I love this season so much :jonny4:

Mo Heart is truly one of the most charismatic queens out there

Edited by Hanzo
  • Like 1

:cupid: Naysha with the tea at Roscoe’s about production trying to pull a stunt in favour of Jimbo, by attempting to change the finale lip sync song to Milkshake & Kandy going AWFF. 

Mo needs to stop with this beard in drag bullshit 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Eliminaysha is so bitter and always trying to preach. Shut up *****! 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

AS1 gets the auto last place for a lot of girls because they squandered a top tier cast, but facts are facts America and it gave more entertainment value than AS5 or AS8 did, and Chad was a better winner than Trixie, Kylie and maybe some others...

Oh this! AS1 had a god tier cast and then throw it in the trash with the ****** up format. That is its biggest sin of them all. Imagine all the good reality tv we could have out of this classic drag race era.

why the **** did they announce Global All Stars and yet??? where is it besties 

14 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Heidi N Closet $0

:sosad:

why did alexis michelle walked on the stage as Jinkx Mansoon for her final runway though?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

good morning everyone :WAP:Still can't believe JIMSUS is a drag race winner 

• ATRL Moderator

Naysha is so annoying, like I'm sure Kandy didn't want people to know about that since it's pretty embarrassing for her :biblio: It's giving desperation to stay relevant.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

"It was... gowns. Nice gowns."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.