RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Symone, Willow and the S14 runner ups all had pretty big lines, Symone’s was probably the biggest with Willow being a close second. Jimbo, Lawrence, Lemon, Envy/Vanessa, and Carmen had pretty good lines as well considering they’re international. 

I felt bad for girls like June, Alyssa, Lala, Jackie, and Orion, their lines were either constantly empty (especially June’s…) or had no more than a few people at once.

People who’s lines surprised me were Deja’s, Jasmine’s, and Maddy’s all of which had a very steady flow of people and a good amount of people in line at all times. 

Yara’s, TTT’s, Latrice’s, Jan’s and Scarlet Envy’s all surprised me for the wrong reasons. There were very few people in their lines from what I saw… Yara’s had no one for awhile and she ended up just leaving I think :skull: Same with TTT. They were close to Carmen’s booth so I was looking over like :sad: 

So glad Carmen got her deserved flowers :heart:

I get June was a first out but she’s so nice and cute, I hope she gets more people today :cries: same with Lala wtf

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Bosco and Jorgeous’s lines are massive today, easily the longest here. Camden has very few people, willow has a way shorter line today. Angie has like 2 people in line rn :skull: 

Daya’s is in between Camden and Bosco as far as line length. 

Kind of unexpected tbh

It is really sad to think of some of these queens like Elliot with two Ts and Tina Burner sitting quietly at their tables with no one showing up while Symone has a massive line next to them :katie:

2 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

It is really sad to think of some of these queens like Elliot with two Ts and Tina Burner sitting quietly at their tables with no one showing up while Symone has a massive line next to them :katie:

WHO wants a pic or talk to those queens tho? Annoying and hard to look at most of the time. Feel bad for queens who deserve it

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Didn’t miss kennedy d make it to the end on as3 because of this? The gurls took pity on ha 

3 hours ago, Daddy said:

WHO wants a pic or talk to those queens tho? Annoying and hard to look at most of the time. Feel bad for queens who deserve it

Unnecessary :rip:

1 hour ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Omg what is going here

15 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Miss Kerri really didn't give a **** :rip:

FSvXsuPWYAkrp8E?format=jpg&name=large

Nnnnn :skull:

Ma’am this is Drag Con, not the jim. Put a heel on or something :deadbanana4:

Alexis Mateo is just tacky, like no matter she tries, it's just.... tacky...!

TheOnlyOne

The way every report is saying Thee Symone had the biggest line at her SyMOMA Art Museum

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

6 hours ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

OMG me and my friend left this panel cuz we thought it was gonna be boring but looks like we missed this little throw down! Dang!

7 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This BLASPHEMY! She was the best one on the Fashion Photo Review Panel!

The panel was great btw! Everyone kept trying to be nice giving theese long ass preludes about how lovely the queen is tho but it was still cool. Carson was clearly too many haus of love cocktails in too cuz he was like  red in the face and just being sassy the whole time and then once the girls finished gushing he was always "...ok so is that a toot or a boot" and Alexis was the most direct and real about everything. Also she made some quip about "Remember Raja, Gottmik, was born on the same day you WON drag race.Its not shade tho cuz that means gottmix was born on the same day I LOST drag race!" Shes so naturally funny!. 

And the panel at the end turned into a love fest for Raja it was so cute we all gave Raja a standing ovation after too and she said something that I didnt even realize. This is gonna be the first time she gets tooted or booted! She wont be hosting fashion photo review this season adn she is super excited to see how they judge her and her castnmates work. It was so lovely!

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The way every report is saying Thee Symone had the biggest line at her SyMOMA Art Museum

She did! I was NOT gonna be waiting in that line tho since I was seeing her in the evening but my friend said she was absolutely lovely but seemed tired which is to be expected. 

FS0TKjsVEAA6mLM?format=jpg&name=large

She was absolutely stunning in person performing even tho it was just a bra and panty 

TheOnlyOne
3 minutes ago, Antonini said:

She did! I was NOT gonna be waiting in that line tho since I was seeing her in the evening but my friend said she was absolutely lovely but seemed tired which is to be expected. 

FS0TKjsVEAA6mLM?format=jpg&name=large

She was absolutely stunning in person performing even tho it was just a bra and panty 

A longer line than the current reigning and queens who have been on multiple seasons? Feels like further proof Thee Symone is Thee Best Winner of All Time

dea1171a45f8d0027ab959f8431f0716a9477a0e

rihannafan
1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

She was the fashion queen of AS5

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

A longer line than the current reigning and queens who have been on multiple seasons? Feels like further proof Thee Symone is Thee Best Winner of All Time

If they really needed to see a pretty queen with little talent they should just go to Kerri booth instead

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Miss Kerri really didn't give a **** :rip:

FSvXsuPWYAkrp8E?format=jpg&name=large

Jorgeous is here today completely out of drag :skull: 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

She’s consistently had the longest line the entire time I’ve been here. Queen. 

27 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

She was the fashion queen of AS5

Shea completely ate all the other girls up on the AS5 runway. However, agreed that Alexis was consistently good on the runway.

Looks I loved from AS5:

• Entrances: Shea
  • Love the Skin You're In: SHEA!!!, Mariah, Alexis
  • 3-in-1: Shea, Miz Cracker
  • Camo Couture: Alexis, Shea, Miz Cracker
  • Prom Queen Fantasy: Shea, Blair, Jujubee
  • Backyard Ball (I'm disregarding the cousin looks, didn't care for any of them): Jujubee, Shea, Miz Cracker
  • Freak Out!: JUJUBEE!, Miz Cracker
  • All Star Eleganza/Finale Looks: JUJUBEE!!, SheaBlair

I forgot how much Juju's runways slayed especially the last couple of episodes. She really ended AS5 with a bang.

but overall, imo, Shea was by far most consistently serving the highest quality on that runway every week. 

Alexis' only looks that I absolutely loved where the white camo dress and the love the skin you're in dress.

On 5/14/2022 at 9:46 AM, SpaceMan said:

the way the good sis Jaymes hustling though, put respect on that. She might be the most successful 1st out sans Vanjie

I absolutely believe that her career would explode if she does well on an AS season :gaygacat6:

The way I had blocked out AS5 because of the searing rage I get when I remember Alexis was eliminated for a design challenge where she made by far the most impressive garment on that damn stage that day :rip:

50 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The way I had blocked out AS5 because of the searing rage I get when I remember Alexis was eliminated for a design challenge where she made by far the most impressive garment on that damn stage that day :rip:

But Blair was the “future of drag!!1!1!1!1!!”

AKA: Cracker’s coded language for marketable white twink

Awhora at a cyber bullying panel looking mad at cuz she KNOWS she’s the bully. I LIVE!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.