RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

I don't remember seasons well enough to rank them tbh. But winners:

Alaska > Jimbo > Monet > Trixie > Trinity > Shea > Jinkx > Chad >>>>>>> KSL

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, theoghon said:

I'm perusing through twitter.com buzzing about AS winner rankings, why is Trixie consistently so lowly ranked? Do y'all hate ha this much :gaycat7:

Yes we do. :ducky:

21 minutes ago, theoghon said:

I'm perusing through twitter.com buzzing about AS winner rankings, why is Trixie consistently so lowly ranked? Do y'all hate ha this much :gaycat7:

She was outperformed by two people that didn’t even make the Top 2. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, theoghon said:

She really didn't do that well in AS :deadbanana4:

___

DR:

Jinkx > Alaska > Trinity = Jimbo > Monet > Trixie > Shea > KSL > Chad 

Outside of DR:

Trixie >>>>>  the rest

:sistrens:

• Like 1

Congrats to Jimbo, she's truly one of a kind :clap3:absolutely deserving and what an amazing addition to the Hall of Fame

LaLa winning the Fame Games is a kii but she's so charming so good for her :clap3:

Props to every queen that made this season entertaining, especially Jessica and Alexis. I know this season was messy but honestly I enjoyed it a lot!

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Trixie > Trinity

feelslikeadream indeed.

Alaska = Jimbo = Jinkx > Trinity > Monét > Shea > Chad > Kylie

Jimbo > Monet > Shea > The Rest Don’t Matter 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

feelslikeadream indeed.

Alaska = Jimbo = Jinkx > Trinity > Monét > Shea > Chad > Kylie

I was including her post-show success :coffee: But I personally like Trinity better than Trixie and also think Trinity is better at Drag Race.

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

I was including her post-show success :coffee: But I personally like Trinity better than Trixie and also think Trinity is better at Drag Race.

Oh, it makes sense but in this case Trixie stomps on every drag on the planet, basically. 

7 hours ago, Jaded. said:

Jimbo winning was the only way for this season to end on the right note - she absolutely ate the other girls up and showed who peak Jimbo is. So happy we can finally call Jimbo a WINNER. That ***** was a star the moment she walked into CAN S1.  

Sasha & Jimbo crowning pair is one of the best in the shows herstory!!

Lala winning Fame Games feels rigged af, I love Lala but :rip: It’s kinda whatever tho; I’m happy she got some extra coins.

I'd say the best pair honestly and none of them come close except maybe Alaska and Bob

Edited by kataraqueen

Alaska > Jimbo > Jinkx > Monét > Trinity > Shea > Trixie > Kylie > Chad

2 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Is this one of the most unanimously popular crowning of all time? I have yet to see a single negative comments towards Jimbo, I think the worst one I’ve read so far on instagram is “I wanted Jessica to win but you deserve it the most”.

Don’t go on Twitter :skull: a lot of tasteless Jimbo haters out there

4 hours ago, madonnas said:

What was the point of telling us the fame games is about runway packages if that so obviously is not going to matter … happy for lala though, she’s a sweetheart and a fierce performer 

tbf they warned in the beginning it was fan vote aka meaningless :michael:

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I wonder if Kandy regrets not sending Jimbo home when she had the chance to. She should've not been in an alliance with Jimbo in the first place if she wanted to win lol. 

the thing is we all knew from the beginning Jimbo was just too ahead of the rest of the cast, any attempt to kick Jimbo out would result in vitriol on a level i believe we havent seen before and bukaky knows this by experience from s13. Not only that but she would get sent home asap by the girls. She took the best deal for her which was for production to keep her until the very end like in s13 so she can use all the horrible sh\t she brought with her, maximize her tv time and get the biggest payola weve seen before 

• Like 1

Congrats to Jimbo. :clap3: She slayed the whole competition and the lipsync was neck-a-neck, so, totally deserved. 

As the Fame Games, I guess Ru wanted a sort of S13 rudemption and she has a special place for S9, since we have 3 winners from there, so, this was rigged for either Lala or Jaymes to win it (no matter the votes). Jessica totally deserved it tho. A world with Jimbo and Jessica as winners would have been a total dream and would have made this season a top 5 one automatically.

Edited by Roberto
  • Like 2

jimbo's presence alone makes this one of the best seasons of drag race. he crushed it :clap3:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Now watching and Kahanna has THE look of the season oh my god what a moment. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, madonnas said:

I think Naysha look might be the worst look in rpdr history 

excuse me?? im not really a Naysha fan but she had top 3 of the runway this final episode for me.

and as much as i dislike Alexis in recent years, her look is also top 3

CaCa Pee and her fugly ass runway looks stealing Princessica's Fame Games money like that, dumbass wheel of fortune bs, i hate it here:bibliahh:

• Haha 5

Alaska = Jimbo > Monét > Trinity > Chad > Kinkx > Trixie > Kylie > Shea Rigollé 

1 minute ago, CBC said:

Alaska = Jimbo > Monét > Trinity > Chad > Kinkx > Trixie > Kylie > Shea Rigollé 

The hall of fame is so UGLY :bloo: jimbo, jinkx, and alaska the only worthy ones 

• Like 1

Name Money
Jimbo $230,000
LaLa Ri $75,500
Kandy Muse $40,000
Jessica Wild $38,000
Alexis Michelle $17,500
Kahanna Montrese $5,500
Mrs. Kasha Davis $4,000
Jaymes Mansfield $1,500
Monica Beverly Hillz $1,500
Darienne Lake $500
Naysha Lopez $500
Heidi N Closet $0

Darienne and Yessica deserved more

9 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:
Name Money
Jimbo $230,000
LaLa Ri $75,500
Kandy Muse $40,000
Jessica Wild $38,000
Alexis Michelle $17,500
Kahanna Montrese $5,500
Mrs. Kasha Davis $4,000
Jaymes Mansfield $1,500
Monica Beverly Hillz $1,500
Darienne Lake $500
Naysha Lopez $500
Heidi N Closet $0

Darienne and Yessica deserved more

Heidi. :redface:

8 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I’d have gone AS2 > AS7 > AS4 > AS3 > AS6 > AS5 > AS8 > AS1 but we’re both fairly close. 

Taking a moment to co-sign this ranking.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.