RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

What was the point of telling us the fame games is about runway packages if that so obviously is not going to matter … happy for lala though, she’s a sweetheart and a fierce performer 

• Like 2

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Final runway was pretty bad.  I think Naysha look might be the worst look in rpdr history 

• Thumbs Down 1

40 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

jimbo’s look is unreal and her reaction is so pure. you can tell how much this genuinely means to her :heart2:

Their live reactions were very interesting to say the least. Kandy looked more and more defeated as the episode progressed, to the point she became completely silent for the last minutes. I do believe she had a tiny little hope in there still, but she quickly realized what was predictable since day one for the viewers and the queens themselves. I really liked how supportive she seemed for her friend.

And you can also see how, up until the last very second, Jimbo was simply terrified of the almost impossible negative outcome for her. I can’t remember a queen that looked so nervous to the point she was hyperventilating during a live reaction. You could really get the extension of how much she cared throughout all these years.

This ending alone makes this season worthy, it’s just so satisfying for the viewers to actually have a deserving queen winning the crown, regardless of fanbases.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TrueBlood said:

OMG THIS JIMBO LOOK.

why the sceptor is acting suspicious by wanting to broke at 13:19???

5 minutes ago, CBC said:

well...

UFcgnRL.gif

Well, you got 1/4 of the Top 4 right.

UFcgnRL.gif

6 minutes ago, PMM said:

why the sceptor is acting suspicious by wanting to broke at 13:19???

Lala probably stole the real one so they had to make a replica quickly.

29 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Final runway was pretty bad.  I think Naysha look might be the worst look in rpdr history 

I really liked Naysha’s look especially considering she got it back on short notice :rip:

39 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Well, you got 1/4 of the Top 4 right.

UFcgnRL.gif

tbf the rest of my posts here are all saying just give jimbo the win and end the season skskskks. like there was another option

UFcgnRL.gif

Honestly it’s cool af a queen came from an international franchise like Canada that isn’t even hosted by RuPaul and won. Sets a really cool precedent that opens up so many opportunities to spice up American All Stars.

Would love to see some Pangina, Awhora, Tayce, Scarlet Bobo, Pythia, Tia, Charity Kase, etc up in US AS

Congrats Jimbo, finally!!!

I just know La la won't spend a single cent of her prize on a decent lewk :skull:

Edited by MonsterJohn
  • Like 1

I wonder if Kandy regrets not sending Jimbo home when she had the chance to. She should've not been in an alliance with Jimbo in the first place if she wanted to win lol. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DR0GO said:

Jimbo is, hands down, one of the best winners of the entire franchise. Well deserved! :clap3::alexz:

For real. I wanted Jessica to win, but ngl. Jimbo winning is the first time an AS crowning felt satisfactory since Shea winning! I just wish RuPaul was on the stage to hand the scepter to Jimbo. I get why they didn't do it for AS6/7 because of covid protocols but it would've been really cool to see it with Jimbo. 

There are very few queens like Jimbo. She is so damn unpredictable and unexpected with everything she does and that's why she's so fun to watch :clap3:

I just KNOW Jeffery Boyer Chapman is eating crow right now :skull:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

Honestly it’s cool af a queen came from an international franchise like Canada that isn’t even hosted by RuPaul and won. Sets a really cool precedent that opens up so many opportunities to spice up American All Stars.

Would love to see some Pangina, Awhora, Tayce, Scarlet Bobo, Pythia, Tia, Charity Kase, etc up in US AS

I think that with Jimbo’s crowning and the upcoming GAS, the All Stars as we know is probably going to end very soon. AS10 could be AW2 and that’s it maybe until AW3 a few years later, with Global All Stars replacing the regular All Stars. 

It’s clear they’ve reached a point where they’re struggling to get american queens to compete again and there are SOOOO many incredibly talented queens from the international seasons that would die to do an american season. 

3 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

AW2 is gonna go crazy with GODrence Chaney and Jimbo :WAP:

For real, I’m starting to think AW2 could be a bloodbath with the right casting compared to AW1. 

Either that or a huge flop of a season with the worst winners possible ending with a Willow Pill crowning. :rip:

Edited by TrueBlood
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

AW2 is gonna go crazy with GODrence Chaney and Jimbo :WAP:

I honestly think Priyanka and Jimbo will be on together. That would be a slay. 

Is this one of the most unanimously popular crowning of all time? I have yet to see a single negative comments towards Jimbo, I think the worst one I’ve read so far on instagram is “I wanted Jessica to win but you deserve it the most”.

• Like 2

I’m very happy with the winners but the episode is as boring to watch

22 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Is this one of the most unanimously popular crowning of all time? I have yet to see a single negative comments towards Jimbo, I think the worst one I’ve read so far on instagram is “I wanted Jessica to win but you deserve it the most”.

Did anyone really want Kandy to win tho?

• Like 1

I'm perusing through twitter.com buzzing about AS winner rankings, why is Trixie consistently so lowly ranked? Do y'all hate ha this much :gaycat7:

At some moment I was sure Ru will crown Kandy. I'm so happy for Jimbo, she is such an international legend. :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

The reaction video was so sweet :'( I remember a lot of Jimbo stans from CDR1 were kind of turned off by her attitude on UKvTW (myself included), but she really redeemed herself on AS8 and seems so genuine :clap3: We love her again!

It's just wild to think about how hard I was raging during CDR1 when the judges were undervaluing her week after week, and now she's in the Hall of Fame :jonny6:

7 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Did anyone really want Kandy to win tho?

Not even Kandy herself, apparently.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.