RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

21 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Babe, THERE WAS NO VOTE. There was never going to be a vote. The website didn't even work. It didn't even have the bare minimum of security or verification features. It was not a real website.

Honestly.. Lala’s reaction was so genuine I truly think they only filmed her winning.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Kandy rly learned nothing re: underwhelming reveals after the panned S13 finale huh?

16 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Kandy having the worst finale runway of all :rip:

It was unbelievably bad. Literally ALL of the girls delivered some of their best looks ever (even Monica), while she put that on. Kahanna, Jimbo and Alexis were my favourites.

• Like 1

Jimbo :alexz: The correct winner!

Not mad at Lala... I do kinda wish it went to Jessica, but I'm not too mad.

The finale was decent. The workroom stuff wasn't too boring. The top2 performances were trash though.

The runway was a mixed bag. Jimbo / Kahanna / Alexis / Jaymes served the hardest. Kandy was the biggest disappointment.

Overall, this season ended up being pretty meh. I'm just glad Jimbo won, it was deserved for sure! 

:lol: at people thinking the final lipsync would have been another Kandy vs Jinkx moment. I found Kandy mediocre at best. While I agree that the song may have not work in her favor, she didn't demolish Jimbo AT ALL. Now, had Yessica been Top 2 as she deserved it, it would have been different for sure.

In the end, Kandy proved to be the weakest opponent for Jimbo while production probably thought she could have been the most credible one. I'm 99% sure anyone from the Top 5 (so Lala, Jessica, Alexis) would have done better than her on the finale.

• Like 2

Bob and Monet on Jimbo’s talent show is exactly how I feel about her :ahh: I feel so seen 

Jimbo was the rightful winner from the get go. Served everything a winner is and what an all star is, she didnt wait til the finale to show up, it's everywhere this season.

Kandy put on a good fight and her peformance was amazing and her lip sync too, I feel see the appeal.

and the runways :jonny: Kahanna, Jaymes, Alexis were soooo good. :clap3:

and Heidi's presence isn't missed at all. She was the biggest loser of the season, was also excluded from the group tip. :ahh:

also Lala winning was a kii, it was never about the runways but fan faves (if they actuallu counted the votes) and the 3x helped.

Omg im so happy :clap3: congratz Jimbo.

Kandys look :rip:

Congratulations Jimbo :clap3:

Not only she slayed the entire season, but Kandy kinda flopped in the finale too with that uglee runway. She was cute in the lipsync tho, but it was too late at that point.

TrueBlood

I'm not even going to comment on the Queen of the Fame Game mess :skull:

AMAZING winner :clap3: we haven't had a legend win AS in a long time, so this feels really refreshing.

Kahanna looked incredible in her finale runway, I literally gasped. Jimbo looked great too. TFG was always going to be pointless but at least the win went to an objectively lovely person.

Glad this season is over though, apart from Jimbo and Yassica it was really a non-event for me

• Like 1

Jessica, the biggest winner of this season. Everything else felt extremely rigged in this bottom 3 AS season (along with 1 and 5). 

Well. That was definitely an All Star season that happened. Amazing winner btw :clap3: 

5 hours ago, Solaris said:

Babe, THERE WAS NO VOTE. There was never going to be a vote. The website didn't even work. It didn't even have the bare minimum of security or verification features. It was not a real website.

This. This was rigged for either Lala or Jaymes to win after that multiplier thing.

Obviously kandys finale look was trash but was no one else dissapointed with darienne? She looked awful once it got down to the body suit.

AS2 > AS7 > AS4 > AS6 > AS3 > AS8 > AS5 > AS1 

Jimbo winning was the only way for this season to end on the right note - she absolutely ate the other girls up and showed who peak Jimbo is. So happy we can finally call Jimbo a WINNER. That ***** was a star the moment she walked into CAN S1.  

Sasha & Jimbo crowning pair is one of the best in the shows herstory!!

Lala winning Fame Games feels rigged af, I love Lala but :rip: It’s kinda whatever tho; I’m happy she got some extra coins.

• Like 2

The way I was prepared to riot if THAT queen won.

Congrats to the winner :clap3:

• Like 1

having all of the previous contestants back completely killed the finale. no feeling of tension between the two, didn't feel like a top 2 finale at all. probably up there with some of the worst decisions the show has made 

• Thumbs Down 1

Perfect winner,  Jimbo is in the top 5 all time best winners from every franchise.  One of the best performances on any Drag Race season :clap3: That final lipsync sealed the deal as I'm sure Ru was toying giving it to Kandy ("I'm Your Biggest Fan" :mazen:). I was laughing so hard :ahh:

So happy for Lala winning the Fame Games though I wished it was Jessica.

Edited by Hector
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.