RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

7 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Unlike you FATTY, I run daily, so I touch grass.

Wipe the meth off ur teeth before you try to come for me cause I will leave you slaughtered.

• Haha 1

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, CBC said:

cuz she has no reading comprehension 

How much reading comprehension does one need for 3 emojis? :ahh::ahh::ahh:

2 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

How much reading comprehension does one need for 3 emojis? :ahh::ahh::ahh:

well... 1131027321885831319.webp?size=96&quality=lossless

Uhmmm the episode should be out now, right? It’s still not on WOW :noparty:

6 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Uhmmm the episode should be out now, right? It’s still not on WOW :noparty:

right?

STOP THE COUNT

2 minutes ago, Giancor said:

STOP THE COUNT

They counted each stream of Not A Soul Can Clock as one vote towards Monica :skull:

• Haha 1

The fame games was a joke 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So… the Fame Games was just whoever gets the highest multiplier and wins the talent show? Okay.

Anyways.. congrats Jimbo!!!! The first AS winner since Shea that was deserved. She feels like an amazing addition to the hall of fame, and honestly has one of the best Drag Race story arcs of all time. A star from her first season that only burned brighter and brighter until finally STOMPING all over this season. She literally carried this season on her back and I’m so grateful for that :clap3: 

• Like 4

Name a better winning duo than Sasha Colby and Jimbo. Quickly.

So happy for this canadian legend, what an amazing arc she had. It all happened so quickly but organically, her growth in just 3 years has been such a joy to see and witness. Such a hard-working, talented and unique legend. She cruised all over this season being nothing but herself, having her eyes on the prize since day one and effortlessly doing what she had to do (and even more at times).

• Thanks 2

I don’t know anyone who voted for Lala.. so that 3x must’ve worked like crazy. What a waste.

• Like 1

The girl with the second worst looks winning the Fame Games really is so  :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

Am I going insane or have the lip syncs on this show gotten so terrible

Just so emotionless and passionless

Maybe they're really just overworking the girls

8 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

I don’t know anyone who voted for Lala.. so that 3x must’ve worked like crazy. What a waste.

Babe, THERE WAS NO VOTE. There was never going to be a vote. The website didn't even work. It didn't even have the bare minimum of security or verification features. It was not a real website.

• Thanks 1

Jimbo, the legend that you are!!! :wanda:
I’ve been waiting for this moment ever since her entrance on Canada’s Drag Race. What a journey it’s been. 
Truly one of the best drag queens ever!! :heart:

• Like 3

Overall, a fun finale! They really did a great job of utilizing the returning queens to spice up what would’ve otherwise been a boring one.

Performance: Kandy > Jimbo

Kandy’s song is actually good! And she really gave her all in that peformance! Jimbo’s was okay. There’s not much you can do with that song anyway.

Finale Ferocity: Jimbo >>>>> Kandy

Both were pretty disappointing but Kandy’s is Ella Vaday finale levels of bad :skull:

The returning girls ATE the Top 2 in this category! The way I GASPED when Kahanna opened her cape! Alexis’ look is literal perfection as well. Jaymes’ is cute too.

Lipsync: Jimbo = Kandy

They were pretty neck and neck. I liked what Jimbo was doing at the start but it kinda became one note after she revealed her boobs. The song is not Kandy’s style but I’m surprised she made it work. That slide in the runway was poorly executed though.

Congrats to a deserving All Stars 8 Winner! Wish I could say the same to the Fame Games winner whose bald cap was showing :fan: Hopefully she uses that 60K on good fashion.

It’s ironic that the one with the WORST runway package (after Monica) won the Fame Games. So stupid :rip: 

• Like 1

Also Kandy's flat short wig with her big ass round head looked crazy :rip:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Now why was Kahanna's look better than the top2 :toofunny2:

Alexis also looked amazing :clap3:

Anyway

Performance: Kandy>Jimbo

Runway: Jimbo>Kandy

Lipsync: Kandy> Jimbo

Congrats to the winner :clap3: they rightfully won :clap3:

I GASPED when I saw Kahanna's look. She deserved to win the fame games :WAP: 

Congratz Jimbo! I have been waiting for her to be crowned ever since her entrance into Drag Race Canada S1. Well deserved! :clap3:

Kandy having the worst finale runway of all :rip:

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.