RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Every "Family Feud" clip i see remind me why two girls voted to have Manila Luzon booted off the show

loosey-smile.gif

She's an excellent drag queen, but her personality is kinda insufferable :gaycat6:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

She's an excellent drag queen, but her personality is kinda insufferable :gaycat6:

I see Manila… and I know, she is still annoying

• Haha 2

WILLAM LMAO

Also I'm curious, who do yall like better? BenDeLaCreme or Manilla? Both incredibly drag queens with strong runs on both their respective seasons

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

WILLAM LMAO

Also I'm curious, who do yall like better? BenDeLaCreme or Manilla? Both incredibly drag queens with strong runs on both their respective seasons

id have to say manila only cause she's been in too many seasons 

• Like 1

Nina Bonina is really so traumatized from being "cancelled" that she's out here defending literal transphobes and people who do blackface. It's hard to support her sometimes.

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

WILLAM LMAO

Bendela for me. Manilla is corny, tacky and annoying. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

WILLAM LMAO

Ben easily

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

This! She's stunning but she got a lot of payola on her season.

She didn’t really.  It was just a weird season where the runway was 95% of the mark. So by those standards the judges were fair. 

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Nina Bonina is really so traumatized from being "cancelled" that she's out here defending literal transphobes and people who do blackface. It's hard to support her sometimes.

Defending transphobes.... You mean defending her kin ?

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I mean, can you elaborate? Who did she defend, what’s going on

Whose soul did she clock?

On 7/13/2023 at 10:02 PM, Monsieurgedeon said:

lol look at this group effect, all feeling smart, all old members trying to hang on to the little bit of power they have on a obscure thread on ATRL because they use derogatory nicknames using poo, piss and turd. You do you Poop savers; and Gotmybluepiss, I guess. 

What y’all doing in here :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yea I was side eyeing Nina for defending Rosanne of all people 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Defending transphobes.... You mean defending her kin ?

… uhm, what? Can you please elaborate?

I really want Country Grammar as a lip sync song

but like, for 2 girls who know how to serve *****

Like I just know Anetra would ruin it

im thinking like, Naomi

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yea I was side eyeing Nina for defending Rosanne of all people 

Who the **** is Rosanne

• Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Who the **** is Rosanne

Roseanne Barr :toofunny3:

(I’m assuming that’s who they were referring too)

I’m so excited for AS8 to be over with so we can move on lol. Thank goodness for DR France as it’s been my palette cleanser lol 

4 hours ago, madonnas said:

She didn’t really.  It was just a weird season where the runway was 95% of the mark. So by those standards the judges were fair. 

The point is she wouldn't be a threat to the girls in a US season just because she "slayed" in hers. The fact that the only good character in the Snatch Game was Chelseaboys' Joe Exotic yet somehow Envy won. :rip: 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I’m so excited for AS8 to be over with so we can move on lol. Thank goodness for DR France as it’s been my palette cleanser lol 

I am soo excited for the upcoming Down Under season!

7 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Roseanne Barr :toofunny3:

(I’m assuming that’s who they were referring too)

Yea 

On 7/14/2023 at 1:22 AM, Solaris said:

Also I literally stopped tipping Nina because she started complaining constantly about people watching her videos without paying, as if it’s normal to pay for every YouTube video you watch, and as if Nina herself doesn’t consume tons of content she doesn’t pay for :skull:

Streaming whole episodes on her channel :bibliahh:

but I like her too just some of her views are so off. 

13 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

WILLAM LMAO

I dont like this, I DO NOT LIKE THIS, the initial joke was fine with me, but why use sexual innuendos on a FAMILY SHOW towards a STRAIGHT, MARRIED MAN who is clearly trying to help bridge some already tricky roads between people seeing drag/trans as normalized and not always sexualized perversion? 

There is a reason people like Willam belong in CLUBS or on LATE NIGHT and NOT on FAMILY TELEVISION because she IS NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY.

Edited by satellites.™
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 13

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I dont like this, I DO NOT LIKE THIS, the initial joke was fine with me, but why use sexual innuendos on a FAMILY SHOW towards a STRAIGHT, MARRIED MAN who is clearly trying to help bridge some already tricky roads between people seeing drag/trans as normalized and not always sexualized perversion? 

There is a reason people like Willam belong in CLUBS or on LATE NIGHT and NOT on FAMILY TELEVISION because she IS NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY.

You're doing too much, BUT I was kinda gagged by how the audience didn't really react that much to her banana joke :fan: She def expected a bigger reaction, and as someone who finds Willam annoying, I'm glad she misread her audience and got a tepid response. 

Edited by feelslikeadream
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.