RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Now who told miss smooth brain she deserved winner treatment :rip:

ceb1kagffbz81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=7a8b202a1c05c8bc79f51859c8e312c25e11cfcf

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Met Carmen, Jasmine, Maddy, and Denali at dragcon today.

Carmen is even MORE stunning in person and so gracious. Jasmine is as sweet as she seems on TV, she was literally having the best conversations with everyone in line and during her meet and greet. Maddy is actually super ****ing funny and really great at articulating herself. Denali was hitting on me nnn but she was amazing too.

Gonna see Jorgeous, Bosco, Jimbo and Alexis Mateo sometime this weekend too.

Was the con really as empty as some people are saying? Or are the gays exaggerating lol.

11 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

ceb1kagffbz81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=7a8b202a1c05c8bc79f51859c8e312c25e11cfcf

She is such a brat. Ru let her last way too long. 

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Met Carmen, Jasmine, Maddy, and Denali at dragcon today.

Carmen is even MORE stunning in person and so gracious. Jasmine is as sweet as she seems on TV, she was literally having the best conversations with everyone in line and during her meet and greet. Maddy is actually super ****ing funny and really great at articulating herself. Denali was hitting on me nnn but she was amazing too.

Gonna see Jorgeous, Bosco, Jimbo and Alexis Mateo sometime this weekend too.

Jealous :jonny2:

2 hours ago, Morissette said:

Was the con really as empty as some people are saying? Or are the gays exaggerating lol.

It was my first time going and I got there at 4:30 (it was over at 6), but yeah when I got there I was kind of surprised that there weren’t a toooon of people. It wasn’t empty, empty but I did expect more. I’ll be going all 3 days so I’ll give an update when I go at different times Sat/Sun. 

1 hour ago, Life Savers said:

Jealous :jonny2:

Literally amazing people, queens in every sense of the word sis :jonny:

1 hour ago, justlore said:

FSrKB3-WUAE-6ZG?format=jpg&name=large

I could never go to dragcon, I’d feel so bad walking past these people 

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

It was my first time going and I got there at 4:30 (it was over at 6), but yeah when I got there I was kind of surprised that there weren’t a toooon of people. It wasn’t empty, empty but I did expect more. I’ll be going all 3 days so I’ll give an update when I go at different times Sat/Sun. 

Literally amazing people, queens in every sense of the word sis :jonny:

Who had the biggest lines? Who had the least? :gaycat6:

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

WOW is known for being cheap when it comes to queens, but this behavior is not cute. At all.

1 hour ago, justlore said:

FSrKB3-WUAE-6ZG?format=jpg&name=large

Poor thing :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

I could never go to dragcon, I’d feel so bad walking past these people 

yeah... i could buy tickets for M&G just to not let people be in there alone.

17 minutes ago, justlore said:

yeah... i could buy tickets for M&G just to not let people be in there alone.

To be fair, Elliokkk is probably one of the only queens from the show I’d be completely disinterested in meeting so it would prob be fun but :rip: 

6 hours ago, Morissette said:

:clap3:true colors showing:clap3:

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

WOW is known for being cheap when it comes to queens, but this behavior is not cute. At all.

Poor thing :gaycat6:

6 hours ago, Morissette said:

7 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Yall, as a state employee making 45k i was put in Business class. You would think a tv show, making millions of dollars, at the bare minimum would match that. Im not sure its spoiled or entitled when the thing your required to do via contract is being cheaped out on. And 16 hours in economy to do 16 hours again in 3 days when they have the money to upgrade is ?. Business class is standard class to fly employees for private business.

On the other hand, the ***** is short so economy shouldnt effect her ?.

8 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Yall, as a state employee making 45k i was put in Business class. You would think a tv show, making millions of dollars, at the bare minimum would match that. Im not sure its spoiled or entitled when the thing your required to do via contract is being cheaped out on. And 16 hours in economy to do 16 hours again in 3 days when they have the money to upgrade is ?. Business class is standard class to fly employees for private business.

On the other hand, the ***** is short so economy shouldnt effect her ?.

he should be happy for the opportunity that he can go :rip: they should have not waste more money on him they are doing one thing right :clap3:

From my experience, DragCon on Friday’s are the less busiest. Saturday’s are packed. Nearly the same for Sunday. 

On 5/13/2022 at 7:40 AM, Bimbo said:

The baby themed booth with Aja... a nightmare :deadbanana:

Pretty sure that pic is from 2017, it was funny being there seeing how much space that took up :skull: Meanwhile other girls just got a table 

9 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Wait swipe to the next pic.

was that really Elliott’s booth in the middle of drag con?!!?? Or was that before it opened? 

On 5/12/2022 at 1:47 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

Ruminder that the Queen of all Queens is gonna have to do more than serve a cute look or two during press week.

Them fashions ain’t gonna save you on snatch game, an acting challenge, an improv challenge, a comedy challenge, a rusical, a roast, etc. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a5afc810c7bdbfdcfd

Not you sleeping on the fact that EYECON Raja and best winner ever did good in snatch game, acting challenges, comedy challenges and would charm the judges and make them laugh during all of her critiques….

the way the good sis Jaymes hustling though, put respect on that. She might be the most successful 1st out sans Vanjie

1 hour ago, SpaceMan said:

the way the good sis Jaymes hustling though, put respect on that. She might be the most successful 1st out sans Vanjie

Milwaukee girls’ hard work always pays off in the end :crown:

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Who had the biggest lines? Who had the least? :gaycat6:

Symone, Willow and the S14 runner ups all had pretty big lines, Symone’s was probably the biggest with Willow being a close second. Jimbo, Lawrence, Lemon, Envy/Vanessa, and Carmen had pretty good lines as well considering they’re international. 

I felt bad for girls like June, Alyssa, Lala, Jackie, and Orion, their lines were either constantly empty (especially June’s…) or had no more than a few people at once.

People who’s lines surprised me were Deja’s, Jasmine’s, and Maddy’s all of which had a very steady flow of people and a good amount of people in line at all times. 

Yara’s, TTT’s, Latrice’s, Jan’s and Scarlet Envy’s all surprised me for the wrong reasons. There were very few people in their lines from what I saw… Yara’s had no one for awhile and she ended up just leaving I think :skull: Same with TTT. They were close to Carmen’s booth so I was looking over like :sad: 

Symone, Willow and the S14 runner ups all had pretty big lines, Symone’s was probably the biggest with Willow being a close second. Jimbo, Lawrence, Lemon, Envy/Vanessa, and Carmen had pretty good lines as well considering they’re international. 

I felt bad for girls like June, Alyssa, Lala, Jackie, and Orion, their lines were either constantly empty (especially June’s…) or had no more than a few people at once.

People who’s lines surprised me were Deja’s, Jasmine’s, and Maddy’s all of which had a very steady flow of people and a good amount of people in line at all times. 

Yara’s, TTT’s, Latrice’s, Jan’s and Scarlet Envy’s all surprised me for the wrong reasons. There were very few people in their lines from what I saw… Yara’s had no one for awhile and she ended up just leaving I think :skull: Same with TTT. They were close to Carmen’s booth so I was looking over like :sad: 

thanks for the tea

but people on reddit RPDR sub saying Latrice booth is popular :confused:

Poor Yara, she deserves so much more :cries:

Just now, SpaceMan said:

thanks for the tea

but people on reddit RPDR sub saying Latrice booth is popular :confused:

Poor Yara, she deserves so much more :cries:

I got there super late yesterday, so it’s possible her booth was more popular earlier during the day. I’m going back today/tomorrow so I’ll report back with updates :kiss:

This was such a moment

Essence of Legend ending Violet’s pretentious ass

Thanks for the tea. Glad the international girls are getting the attention they deserve.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.