RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I cannot tell if the worst part is the wig, the makeup or the clothes

i think if I had to choose I would go with the wig 

The clothes, followed closely by the wig. The makeup isn’t great but it isn’t terrible. Like her fashion and most of her wigs, she just needed… more. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the outfit doesn’t just matter, the whole drag character matters a ton in a lip sync. Mistress had a huge advantage over Jax in that lip sync the same way Lala has a huge advantage when she gets Lizzo. The same way Jax would have a huge advantage in certain songs that highlight her stunts.

Again, it was just overall hard to take Jax seriously doing that song next to Mistress. Mistress is an old school drag character and that’s an old school drag song. I would believe you if you told me Mistress does that song back home, and I would believe you if you told me Jax had never heard the song before her season.

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I— :ahh: :ahh:

Miss Fiercalicious single handedly saved S3 from being unwatchable, in her case not a soul can clock her either! 

Fiercealicious - Boom Boom - Kimmy was the correct top 3 for CAN3

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Solaris said:

You put way, way too much faith into what is said on the show. Producers literally stop contestants mid-conversation, take them to the side, tell them what to say, and send them back out to say it. Producers literally stop and refilm conversations as needed to get what they want. Contestants literally make secret agreements to start fake fights with each other for camera time. If something said on the show contradicts my own perception, I don’t automatically believe whatever was said just because it was said on camera. 

I trust my own eyes, and I saw Jax start that lip sync out at 100. Tell It To My Heart is a long song with an emotional progression. Pacing is very important in that kind of a song. Perfect pacing is another reason Nina was so good in Finally!

Nah babe, the girls ever clocked it at the reunion.

AND multiple people at Roscoe's also clocked it. Mistress CANNOT on any day beat Jaxx in a lipsynch, it's physically impossible tbh.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

As someone who will always wish to be in the timeline where Mistress won S15, the girls genuinely thought Jax won that lip sync and I did too. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Yeah, MBH is def salty :toofunny3:

She should be capitalizing off the trend, not being bitter about it nnnn

Damn she really is an airhead

tanXccl.jpg

She's... mad? :rip: 

The business acumen is non-existent. Most queens would have "Not a soaking clock" keychains and t-shirts out already.

Edited by Life Savers

TBH, I dont even know why people are hyping MBH's performance, it was absolute low level trash, the execution was like a 2/10, no energy at all.

She couldnt even convince us that she's "*****" because shes not convincing enough.

And dont even try it, I know what "soft *****" is and she also DID NOT give that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, satellites.™ said:

TBH, I dont even know why people are hyping MBH's performance, it was absolute low level trash, the execution was like a 2/10, no energy at all.

She couldnt even convince us that she's "*****" because shes not convincing enough.

And dont even try it, I know what "soft *****" is and she also DID NOT give that.

Is it really hyping, though? The posts I have seen are all ironic and then all the jokes about the not a soul can clock line being misheard. 

Wild how after a gazillion times queens effectively turned their flops into popularity (Miss Vanjie, LaLa's bags, Let Loose etc) some queens still don't get it :skull:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Is it really hyping, though? The posts I have seen are all ironic and then all the jokes about the not a soul can clock line being misheard. 

The girlies on Twitter have sis thinking she ate after that PopCrave post of it trending. 

An airhead season, when ?

It would be the most quotable season of all of Drag Race.

Finale 2 would be Gia and Kimora because both of them play up their idiocy.

Gia Crowned - Kimora Queen Of The Brain Games :clap3:

Pro-Tips For Surviving Drag Race From Gia Gunn And Kimora Blac | IN Magazine

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Farrah, Dahlia Sin, Kerri Colby, Joslyn Fox, Sugar And Spice plus the Boom Boom Gunn and Ms. Black of course :heart:

The looks we'd get  :cries::clap3:

Spoiler

LaLari fits the bill to say the least but she should not be a rugirl let alone get a spot in 3 seasons, let's add in Monica because they need someone to go home first.

• Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

She's coming.

drag queens from the us of a need to step it up 

• ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

She's coming.

she's gonna DESTROY aw2 omg :WAP:

27 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

She's coming.

is it too late to put her in AS9 for a second crown :alexz: 

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Farrah, Dahlia Sin, Kerri Colby, Joslyn Fox, Sugar And Spice plus the Boom Boom Gunn and Ms. Black of course :heart:

Hide contents

LaLari fits the bill to say the least but she should not be a rugirl let alone get a spot in 3 seasons, let's add in Monica because they need someone to go home first.

Where's Carmen Carrera :jonny:

46 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

She's coming.

All Winners 2 is gonna be STACKED!

Ru will FOR SURE tell her she was born to do drag!

Edited by genetic fail

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Reveal hidden contents

We need Derrick Barry

26 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Where's Carmen Carrera :jonny:

Never seen her season. please don't hit me :cries:

18 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

We need Derrick Barry

There are some points you have made !

Edited by Alyssa Edwards

10 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Never seen her seasons. please don't hit me :cries:

There are some points you have made !

We need the mini challenges to be math or science-related like Wait, What? :ahh:

1 hour ago, Life Savers said:

She's coming.

GOD PERU is coming to STOMP.
AW2 with Bob, Alaska, SashaV, SashaC, Envy would be an absolute bloodbath.
Watch the producers treat her like The Vivienne...

1 hour ago, Life Savers said:

She's coming.

:alexz: 

Now we need Legend Carmen Farala to get her visa next :alexz: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.