RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaymes must be insufferable irl or something cause lots of payola girls seem to get love :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Solaris said:

Am I the only one here who thinks lip syncing should be a major skill on the show, up there with fashion and comedy? And not just a last ditch thing to try and save yourself?

I want a fair lip sync tournament every season that eliminates a weak lip syncer, and I want a fair lip sync for the crown where the better performance wins

I think giving an amazing lip sync should be considered a good thing like winning a challenge, like I legit think Coco could have won season 5 off the strength of her lip syncs and I’m not exaggerating

No I don’t care if that means people like Bianca, Jinkx and Jimbo may not win anymore

I’m early seasons yes but now I feel like queens don’t need to be lipsyncers to be successful haha 

You could lowkey tell ru was disappointed jaymes went home first her season 

• Like 1

When we start weighing lipsyncs more heavily girls like Denali start getting crowns while serving Mr. Mime makeup

No thanks, there has to be some kind of balance without robbing girls like Mother Monet and rewarding Joke Mehsoon for mediocrity 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

A lipsync tournament type of show would serve. Like the queens take it serious but in a campy way.

5 hours ago, Solaris said:

Am I the only one here who thinks lip syncing should be a major skill on the show, up there with fashion and comedy? And not just a last ditch thing to try and save yourself?

I want a fair lip sync tournament every season that eliminates a weak lip syncer, and I want a fair lip sync for the crown where the better performance wins

I think giving an amazing lip sync should be considered a good thing like winning a challenge, like I legit think Coco could have won season 5 off the strength of her lip syncs and I’m not exaggerating

No I don’t care if that means people like Bianca, Jinkx and Jimbo may not win anymore

It definitely is considered a huge talent on the show, the girls who are amazing lipsyncers definitely get their flowers online and get rewarded for it.

Just like literally every other type of challenge and reward on drag race, the producers simply pick & choose when to make it important VS not lol

Alexis did a flop roxxy number :rip:

6 hours ago, Solaris said:

No they don’t, see All Stars 7

yeah they lipsynced top4 and decided to crown as your suggestion. what makes you think that they’ll crown the lipsync winner if they apply your seggestion? lol

Jessica's number was so good! It should've been Jessica Vs. Kahanna to be quite fair but oh well. Jimbo being Jimbo was great and you know it was just a filler and terrible episode in general when Bruno spinning the wheel was the episode's highlight :rip:

Split all my 30 votes (3 email adresses) between LaLa and Mrs. Kasha Davis. I know Jessica is getting it anyway but gotta rep those 2 after this weeks episode. 

13 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

when Bruno spinning the wheel was the episode's highlight :rip:

I hated that because they again put the faith of the queens into the hands of another. I was baffled they didn't get to spin the wheel themselves tbh. 

• Like 1

Kahanna backflipped like a man and awkwardly shuffled around the stage im sneakers and people are saying she should have won? :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/14/2023 at 4:23 AM, aayAlex said:

Priyanka is a STAR. Yall are just mad. 

You gotta respect the hustle, she's a professional, she created an amazing reign for herself and continues to shine even more. Like come on.

• Like 2

Soaking Clock by MBH with a Z is a BOP
and serve and serve and slay and slay

Hillary Duff Dancing GIF - Hillary Duff Dancing Dance - Discover & Share  GIFs

• ATRL Moderator
50 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Kahanna backflipped like a man and awkwardly shuffled around the stage im sneakers and people are saying she should have won? :rip:

Female cheerleaders do backflips exactly like that all the time???  Her routine was serving EXACT cheer realness

What a strange criticism :lmao: 

“Backflipped like a man” skdjdhdh I don’t even agree but :rip: 

• Haha 2

What a mid season. Surprisingly, the only episodes I really enjoyed were the last three/four.

I kinda wish they'd do a theme for All Stars where they'd cast only fashion queens or comedy queens, cause this format has gotten stale.

16 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Female cheerleaders do backflips exactly like that all the time???  Her routine was serving EXACT cheer realness

What a strange criticism :lmao: 

Well as a burly man Kahanna should have chosen a more graceful and delicate move. A nice feminine back handspring perhaps! Regardless the whole number was just a man doing movements

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Hurem said:

What a mid season. Surprisingly, the only episodes I really enjoyed were the last three/four.

I kinda wish they'd do a theme for All Stars where they'd cast only fashion queens or comedy queens, cause this format has gotten stale.

An All Assassins season would eat, especially if you incorporate international queens. 

NOT A SOUL CAN CLOCK

NOT A SOAKING CLOCK

NOT A SO CAN CLOCK

• Like 3

Kahanna's song was atrocious and incomprehensible. :michael:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.