RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Life Savers said:

Successica winning 95K and Jimbo winning the crown + 215K is the only correct outcome. If Lala He wins because of this twist...

Isn't Jimbo going to win 230k because 200k + 20k (4 challenge wins, 5k each) + 10k (lip sync win)?

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, I wonder how TFG winner will be announced? There's no way they recorded everyone winning back when they filmed and will just edit the episode with the winner, right? That's too many people.

Jimbo's set was SO F*CKING HILLARIOUS LIKE JUST CROWN HER ATP!!! Truly the epitome of greatness

Also really liked Lala, Kasha, Darienne, Jaymes and Jessica's performances

58 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Isn't Jimbo going to win 230k because 200k + 20k (4 challenge wins, 5k each) + 10k (lip sync win)?

Yes, you're right. I'd forgotten about the 15K. JimWinner did that :clap3:

Where's the YT video with all fame games looks WoW?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Desire said:

I like Jaymes and was happy to see her this season but the rigging for her this season :skull: She had no reason to be top 2 with Lala when Jessica, Kasha or Kahanna deserved. I fear she's been pushed so far due to her association with Trixie :biblio:

Anyway gave all ten votes to Jessica as any sane person would. Lala is cute but I cannot forgive those runways. A cute second would be Darienne I guess 

Kahanna deserved nothing. She only did that back flip and that’s it. Her lip sync was not in sync and she was wearing flats. This is a drag competition.

Jessica and Kasha were up there for me too tho. Jessica’s song and number went nowhere, but her energy was there. Between Kasha and Jaymes it could have gone either way.

• Thanks 1

Lala winning the fame games would be a joke :gayalipacat3:

Just voted for Jaymes with some votes to Miss Lady of the Lake cause of her smear campaign working on me. :fan:

I’m about to sell nudes on Twitter to the Barbz and Armys so they can get their bot farms to vote for Jessica

Successica being robbed numerous times this season and still not winning the Fame Games, it’s actually sickening :deadbanana2: And like, maybe if it were fair sure, but girls like Lala and Laymes winning is gross when their runway packages were BOMBS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Jaymes winning that lip sync :bibliahh:

I'm gonna vote for Lala 

54 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I’m about to sell nudes on Twitter to the Barbz and Armys so they can get their bot farms to vote for Jessica

Successica being robbed numerous times this season and still not winning the Fame Games, it’s actually sickening :deadbanana2: And like, maybe if it were fair sure, but girls like Lala and Laymes winning is gross when their runway packages were BOMBS

Baby nobody wants ur nudes

• Haha 1

I love that this reality had jaymes win a lip sync. God is real. 

47 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Baby nobody wants ur nudes

My online prostitution has claimed Jesussica 70 votes already so speak for yourself :gaycat: 

• Thanks 1

Voting for Jessica to win The Fame Game! It'll be a tough battle with Lala and Jaymes getting those multiplier votes. 

I mean, I loooove Jessica and she did an amazing job, but Jaymes has something that really captivates me, so funny, silly, nonsense about everything but captivating and lovely, happy if any of them wins

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Jessica for the win! 

How was Jaymes top 2 all star when Jessica, Kahanna or even Kasha Davis were there idgi

• ATRL Moderator

darienne 4, jessica 3, alexis 3 I fear

7 hours ago, Jaded. said:

Does Bob read ATRL or something because you all were just talking about where they are rn and speculating if they’re filming something, right after this Bob just posted on IG a pic of them from the cruise with the caption “all winners” :rip:

Bob is you read ATRL include the word “smoothie” in your next tweet

The conversation came from twitter

just entered 10 fake emails and voted for lalari so good luck fighting my 300 votes :heart:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

My online prostitution has claimed Jesussica 70 votes already so speak for yourself :gaycat: 

Work that crotch Queen!

5 for Jessica

3 for Darienne 

2 for Jaymes

1 for Lala

:fan:

Kasha, Naysha, and Monica's performances were all EMBARRASSING. Worst talent show yet?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.