RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

the voting is bullshit. you could enter fake emails and vote. the bot votes is so coming

Edited by unino

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, unino said:

the voting is bullshit. you could enter fake emails and vote. the bot votes is so coming

this :rip:

3 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

Did we watch the same talent show? That was a boring, lackluster MESS :doc:ย 

Y'all need to watch the international season talent shows, they blow whatever this was out of the water.

ย 

Lala completely annihilated the other girls. Easily #1 this week.

The Jaymes payola needs to STOP. It should've been Jessica or Alexis (or even Kahanna) in the Top2 with Lala. Jimbo kinda ate too, but she's obv ineligible.ย 

ย 

Well, still voting for Jessica for the Fame Games, but after this episode, I wouldn't be mad if Lala got it either!

Exactly. The blatant rigging if Jaymes gets the Fame Gamesโ€ฆ She revealed to her breast plateย :biblio:

ย 

My number 1 is Jessica but I would be happy with Lala simply because she BODIED that Talent Show. Also Darienne really showed out on the runways.ย 

ย 

Great episode, fun talent show and good lipsync. Jaymes was very payola'd though. I would've put MKD at the top

37 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Is the SAG strike going to affect the filming of Drag Race?

I don't think so since it's more reality based, if anything it could affect the guest judges who are part of SAG appearing/showing up.ย 

• Like 1

Voted for Jaymes. Her talent show was funny and charismatic, her and Lala deserved the top. Runners up for me were mkd and kahana but the right choices were made.ย 

• Thumbs Down 1

i voted for Darienne, Jessica and Kahanna

34 minutes ago, PMM said:

i voted for Darienne, Jessica and Kahanna

Lol literally same, the taste

• Like 1

The fact that Jaida, Priyanka, and Sasha Velour, 3 of my literal faves are about to get an HBO check, their budgets are about to be THROUGH THE ROOF! :worship:

ย 

Im so excited and happy for them!

Edited by satellites.โ„ข

I'm a big fan of Jaymes but what is going on here? How in the WORLD did she make Top 2 with this talent show? LaLa yes absolutely 100% deserved it. I was certain the other top was going to be Jessica, Kasha, or even Kahanna. What is HAPPENING?

• Haha 1

You can literally sign in with any email address without verification :skull:

Iโ€™m sure the system will be overtaken by bots shortly

46 minutes ago, satellites.โ„ข said:

The fact that Jaida, Priyanka, and Sasha Velour, 4 of my literal faves are about to get an HBO check, their budgets are about to be THROUGH THE ROOF! :worship:

ย 

Im so excited and happy for them!

We love math!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 votes for Successica, as anyone in their right mind would.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Very bad talent show, but LaLa ate! Still, Jessica got my 10 votes. It's not her fault she didn't even get a chance to be in the Fame Games like the early out girliesย :rip:

Jaymes getting in top 2 over Jessica was so unserious :skull:ย Jessica & Lala left the rest of them in the dust.ย 

ย 

The lipsync was fun but not really double Shantay worthy.

19 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

We love math!

It's a typo, don't get cute with me Rihanna stan.ย 

• Haha 1

I like Jaymes and was happy to see her this season but the rigging for her this season :skull:ย She had no reason to be top 2 with Lala when Jessica, Kasha or Kahanna deserved. I fear she's been pushed so far due to her association with Trixie :biblio:

ย 

Anyway gave all ten votes to Jessica as any sane person would. Lala is cute but I cannot forgive those runways. A cute second would be Darienne I guessย 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

51 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Not like it's a serious vote. It's so gonna serve "Mimi Imafirst was no. third in the voting" realness from the start.

Only Successica voters are allowed in the thread.ย 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, satellites.โ„ข said:

Party.

satellites.โ„ข

41 minutes ago, satellites.โ„ข said:

why did i read it in MIB's voiceย :ahh:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Not like it's a serious vote. It's so gonna serve "Mimi Imafirst was no. third in the voting" realness from the start.

eh they scrapped the season 10 voting because bots and this one actually has prize money.

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Mess. The Vixenbots are going come through and crown Monicaย :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, unino said:

eh they scrapped the season 10 voting because bots and this one actually has prize money.

which is already in Jessica's bag as we speak :gaycat5: /jk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.