RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Priyanka is a STAR. Yall are just mad. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Monsieurgedeon said:

lol look at this group effect, all feeling smart, all old members trying to hang on to the little bit of power they have on a obscure thread on ATRL because they use derogatory nicknames using poo, piss and turd. You do you Poop savers; and Gotmybluepiss, I guess. 

You forgot the caps, failed gotcha! :duck:

6 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Nina stan. Are we shocked?

***** I’m a Nina stan, she’s literally my favorite queen and I watch Rawview every single week, gtfo with this :biblionny:

Finally is THE best lip sync in all of Drag Race and this is NOT up for debate

and Anetra and Jax should be really embarrassed about how badly they did their version of it

• Like 1

Darienne is on a roll on Twitter :toofunny3:

• Haha 2

I cannot believe someone just tried to agree with me by dragging my favorite queen :rip:

55 minutes ago, Solaris said:

***** I’m a Nina stan, she’s literally my favorite queen and I watch Rawview every single week, gtfo with this :biblionny:

Love Nina, but she’s tone deaf and arrogant at times. Just my personal opinion though :) 

5 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Love Nina, but she’s tone deaf and arrogant at times. Just my personal opinion though :) 

Oh yeah Nina is super mentally ill, that’s part of why she’s so fascinating to me, she’s completely unpredictable and says the most outlandish things lmao. My favorite of all time is Nina recently said she honestly has a theory that WoW employees are secretly the ones sending hate to queens to drum up publicity :rip:

• Haha 1

But Nina HATES when people say she has mental issues Lmaoo

I was recently reminded that on season 9 Nina became paranoid Shea was secretly hating on her when Shea was really the only person there who gave a f about her :skull:

Also I literally stopped tipping Nina because she started complaining constantly about people watching her videos without paying, as if it’s normal to pay for every YouTube video you watch, and as if Nina herself doesn’t consume tons of content she doesn’t pay for :skull:

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Oh yeah Nina is super mentally ill, that’s part of why she’s so fascinating to me, she’s completely unpredictable and says the most outlandish things lmao. My favorite of all time is Nina recently said she honestly has a theory that WoW employees are secretly the ones sending hate to queens to drum up publicity :rip:

So she's your favorite queen because she's mentally ill? Oh :hoetenks:

7 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Of course its Nina GODnina CROWN'd haters with the sticks up their bums and no sense of humor :rip:

Not Nina Bonina Crown. :redface: This is actually cool, tbh. It's giving Successica, aka, AS8 Fame Games winner. :gaycat5:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Also I literally stopped tipping Nina because she started complaining constantly about people watching her videos without paying, as if it’s normal to pay for every YouTube video you watch, and as if Nina herself doesn’t consume tons of content she doesn’t pay for :skull:

She's such a mess skfjdksgfj

Nina BoniNO Crown, i fear. Love her. 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

Yeah, shame about WHOja taking up stage space during, tho.

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

and Anetra and Jax should be really embarrassed about how badly they did their version of it

Ouu this tea, Nina showed that embodying a song with charisma and apt dancing is what wins a lipsync, not throwing everything but the kitchen sink around and hoping something sticks like Aja, Anetra and Jax

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

throwing everything but the kitchen sink around and hoping something sticks like Aja, Anetra and Jax

The Cuxx NOir CLOWNdon snub :redface:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

59 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

So she's your favorite queen because she's mentally ill? Oh :hoetenks:

Lmao sort of. I gravitate toward people who have strong, unique perspectives, even if I don't always agree with them. Nina always gives me something to think about.

6 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

The Cuxx NOir CLOWNdon snub :redface:

LuxALLAH NoFLAWS LORDon didn’t perform Finally, unlike BLAHja, HACKx and TRAMPnetra

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

LuxALLAH NoFLAWS LORDon didn’t perform Finally, unlike BLAHja, HACKx and TRAMPnetra

Oh drag my illiteracy :redface:

Jaymes should've been the only one to spin that wheel tbh.

also, the way Ru skipped ALEXIS and gave no comment on her talent show, the HATRED she bears towards those theatre girls :deadbanana4:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

Lala is gonna need those votes :clap3:

The way this format make the episode entertained :rip: 

they need to stop eliminating queens on all stars 

Seeing Kandy wearing the same size 0 outfit tonight and in the preview for next week (as well as getting fork lifted up in the air)

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.