RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Wait nnn Bob really did lose hard :deadbanana4:

Both her bookings CANCELLED

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Priyanka is really playing the post-drag race game well, and that for a Canadian girl! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Whis said:

Priyanka is really playing the post-drag race game well, and that for a Canadian girl! 

Priyanka, Jimbo, Rita and even Lemon are all thriving in their own ways :clap3:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jaded. said:

Seasons I thought someone else was winning at first until later on - 

S7: Ginger Minj - I def felt like she was strong competition for Violet that season and she felt the most polished that season

Tbh, the whole season felt that it was made her to win… A bunch of young fashion queens when most of the runways had the campiest concepts on drag race ever: nude runway, death becomes her, bearded queen, half and half… the make over was weird, the ball had a comedy part for the first time with hello kitty, the rusical wasn’t much about performing but spoken word lip sync, etc. And still she wasn’t able to dominate the season as she should have. 

2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

I can *usually* tell winners from EP1/promo but I've had some misfires over the years :toofunny3: My first season was S7 so I'll start there:

S7 Violet (Winner)

S8 Kim Chi (Top 3)

S9 Aja ( :rip: )

S10 Asia O'Hara (Top 4)

S11 Silky ( :rip:)

S12 Gigi Goode (Top 3)

S13 Symone (Winner)

S14 Willow (Winner)

S15 Mistress (Top 4)

AS2 Alaska (Winner)

AS3 Trixie (Winner)

AS4 Trinity (Winner)

AS5 Shea (Winner)

AS6 Ginger (Top 3)

AS7 Shea (Top 4)

Why Shea for AS7?

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Wait nnn Bob really did lose hard :deadbanana4:

Both her bookings CANCELLED

We’re Here & what’s the other one? Lol.

Bob will find plenty else to do, I don’t think the girls were “replaced” on WH, they prob just wanted to rotate. But I don’t think it was shady 

Damn Bob getting whacked left and right Jesus :skull: 

the twitter draggings, Madonna getting sick and now this. She loved being on We’re Here too, I feel bad 

5 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Oh ABSOLUTELY NOT. Jimbo CANNOT be Shangela'd :weeps: 

Who is gonna vote for Kandy lol :ahh:

She has no sob story like Kennedy

1 hour ago, Jaded. said:

Bob will find plenty else to do, I don’t think the girls were “replaced” on WH, they prob just wanted to rotate. But I don’t think it was shady 

She has Dungeon and Drag Queens :fan:

Oh wait, Jujubee eats her up in that too. Poor Bob.

Edited by Rep2000

Seems like Bob is fine with the change. 

• Like 1

Can't wait for PriyankNO to FLOP her All Stars Winners 2/3 and have a Roxxy FADndrews/T*rdxie **gtel run, probably worse tbh

She was MID to **** in C1 one and is definitely up there with SCAMlie FRAUXnique SLOPve for bottom of the barrel winners.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

Who is gonna vote for Kandy lol :ahh:

She has no sob story like Kennedy

Kennedy is a legend respected other legends and peers in her industry - not too much on her :rip: She also slayed that other lady in the LSFTC but y'all ain't ready for that convo.

just watched the preview, I can't at the silence when jaymes entered :dies:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I hate the way you post so much

One of the most tryhard and least funny people in this thread

Like, stop. Whatever you’re going for, it’s not being achieved 

You always preach about how everyone in here is so mean to drag queens who never read this obscure forum and how everyone here is mean spirited, but you always attack people directly here :rip: 

Not to mention we had to put up with your spam posts speculating user’s sexual preferences and unhinged, off-topic rants, like please have some self-awareness girl. At least the nicknames are relevant to this thread :rip: 

4 hours ago, Jaded. said:

Madonna’s tour, which isn’t officially cancelled yet but.. ya.

And it’s more just a joke because of how much Bob would brag about it on SR, which was deserved at first but got annoying after like 3 months lol

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

54 minutes ago, butterflymimi said:

just watched the preview, I can't at the silence when jaymes entered :dies:

I want the tea on this - seems like the girls didn't particularly care for Jaymes bts on AS8

2 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

I want the tea on this - seems like the girls didn't particularly care for Jaymes bts on AS8

The girls thought she got a lot of favoritism cause she wasn’t in the bottom in the performance challenge where everyone thought she did horrible, and she was high 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

Like, stop. Whatever you’re going for, it’s not being achieved 

Lies and disingenuous. My posting is in line with how people (ME!) used to post 11 years ago on this website, if I don't keep the spirit of ATRL before it became the overly sanitized, SNOOZEfest that it is now alive, why even post on ATRL in 2023 :rip:

do you guys remember being in this thread back in 2017 post s9 and everyone would see Aja featuring her drag family and everyone only knew Kandy as Fat Aja. She was memed up until appearing on S13, and I remember seeing consensus be that if they ever cast her, she’d be a first out. Fast forward to her being top 2 on two seasons, even if both were undeserved, is someone of a gag, admittedly. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Vagabond said:

do you guys remember being in this thread back in 2017 post s9 and everyone would see Aja featuring her drag family and everyone only knew Kandy as Fat Aja. She was memed up until appearing on S13, and I remember seeing consensus be that if they ever cast her, she’d be a first out. Fast forward to her being top 2 on two seasons, even if both were undeserved, is someone of a gag, admittedly. 

People called her Fat Aja for like half of S13 when she was bombing, until we all realized she was actually getting pushed to the end :rip: Gagged us a bit, for sure

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

The girls thought she got a lot of favoritism cause she wasn’t in the bottom in the performance challenge where everyone thought she did horrible, and she was high 

It’s just funny because Kandy was favored way more lol. I’m beginning to not trust what these queens have to say about the show, some of their takes are really bad.

11 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Dang, why’d they replace all 3 girls? Replacing Shangela was a given but Bob and Eureka too? 

Overall this group has a bit less personality… interested to see how the show ends up

Im good with sasha but jaida and priyanka together? their personality are pretty much the same. I would choose one of them and add a queen with different energy.  But i see they represent for black and asian community.

Sasha's gonna carry tho.

• Like 1

Like, normally you would think the queens would be the authority on what happened at Drag Race because they were the ones actually there. It seems really stupid for any fan to think they know better than the people who were actually there. But there’s been many situations like this, where some of the queens say things about Drag Race that just don’t seem to be true, that I’m becoming really skeptical of what the queens say. Anything that can be said about Jaymes being favored goes twice as much for Kandy. Even Lala was arguably favored a lot. So if any queen complains about only Jaymes being favored, I just don’t believe them.

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Lies and disingenuous. My posting is in line with how people (ME!) used to post 11 years ago on this website, if I don't keep the spirit of ATRL before it became the overly sanitized, SNOOZEfest that it is now alive, why even post on ATRL in 2023 :rip:

Honestly, I do appreciate and understand this explanation. I’ve been on ATRL since 2013. I still don’t personally enjoy the posting style, I think it was left behind for a reason, but I appreciate where you’re coming from. And I apologize for treating you poorly.

Edited by Solaris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.