RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

27 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Yeah… the season isn’t over yet and we don’t know who won but I have a feeling that the second the other girls saw Jimbo they all just… died a little inside. 

I do like seasons where I can’t immediately guess the winners in the first few episodes. These last two seasons and AS8 I’ve been able to guess it after the first episode or two. 

I really thought Angeria was going to win s14 for the first half

I literally never saw what people see in Kornbread, like I liked Kornbread just fine but I thought she did badly in 2 of the 3 challenges she competed in. People to this day saying Korn would have won season 14 blows my mind :skull:

• Like 2

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I really thought Angeria was going to win s14 for the first half

I literally never saw what people see in Kornbread, like I liked Kornbread just fine but I thought she did badly in 2 of the 3 challenges she competed in. People to this day saying Korn would have won season 14 blows my mind :skull:

Angeria and Willow were my top two for this. I never saw Kornbread winning either  she was a good queen but based off the first couple of episodes I didn’t see her going all the way. I think that the top 5 (way too many queens but Daya bodied Angeria in the rusic video so they had to include her) was correct. 

Seasons I thought someone else was winning at first until later on - 

S1: Nina Flowers - she def looked the most polished for S1 immediately and she won the first design challenge

S2: Raven - I was obsessed with her look the moment she walked in lol

S7: Ginger Minj - I def felt like she was strong competition for Violet that season and she felt the most polished that season

S9: Shea Coulée - I mean I thought she had it down until the finale 

S11: Brooke Lynn Hytes - Brooke bodied all of the challenges and honestly she would’ve made a great winner too, pre-airing I thought she had it

S12: Gigi Goode - this one doesn’t need explaining, I’m convinced they were planning to crown her at first

S14: Angeria - was really dominating the first couple episodes

AS3: obviously Ben

AS4: Manila

AS6: Rajah 

27 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

S12: Gigi Goode - this one doesn’t need explaining, I’m convinced they were planning to crown her at first

This absolutely does tho. Jaida >>>>

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Oh I always wanted Jaida to win but as the season was airing it very much seemed like production wanted a Gigi win 

4 hours ago, Solaris said:

No Monica makes it to the top 2 in AW2, but she loses the final lip sync to Kandy, who is there because she won AS8 after Monica eliminated Jimbo in the talent show.

Monica won UKvsTW season 4. The top 3 that season was Monica, Rosé and Jax.

Well just you wait for when Jax wins Kyrgyzstan vsTW2 :giraffe:

Edited by brooklyndaddy

Both Priyanka and Sasha on We're Here? They're cooking AW2 most definitely. 

Priyanka, Sasha, and Jaida will be good on We’re Here.

Sorry Eureka and Bob got the axe.

• Like 1

Dang, why’d they replace all 3 girls? Replacing Shangela was a given but Bob and Eureka too? 

Overall this group has a bit less personality… interested to see how the show ends up

Naysha said the thing, I screeched! :dies:

Not production deciding to have a top 2 only for AS3's twist to make a come back. Mess incoming :dies:

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Naysha said the thing, I screeched! :dies:

Not production deciding to have a top 2 only for AS3's twist to make a come back. Mess incoming :dies:

Oh ABSOLUTELY NOT. Jimbo CANNOT be Shangela'd :weeps: 

1 minute ago, Lexiel said:

Oh ABSOLUTELY NOT. Jimbo CANNOT be Shangela'd :weeps: 

Fear not sis, the gworls are not gonna vote for Kandy :fan:

5 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Given that Jaida was allegedly an alternate, it would make sense that she wasn’t immediately a production favorite. I’m glad she won though. She did well on S12 and I loved her on AS7

53 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Dang, why’d they replace all 3 girls? Replacing Shangela was a given but Bob and Eureka too? 

Overall this group has a bit less personality… interested to see how the show ends up

They probably don’t want to address the Shangela controversy at all, so firing all 3 allows them to brush things under the rug.

It’s also possible they can get away with paying the new girls less since Eureka and Bob were going into their 4th season.

Monica tiptoeing into the room and shutting the door behind her reminded me of how the girls used to enter the werkroom in season 2 and 3 :ahh:

• ATRL Moderator

I assumed Bob would be out for WH4 given that Madonna's Celebration tour very likely conflicts with the filming schedule. Also assumed they would axe Shangie cause of the sexual assault allegations.

I'm just wondering why Eureka didn't stay. I actually thought she was the best host in many episodes (even though I went into the show as an OEH :fan:)

Well I hope it is just a scheduling conflict for Bob after all his ~eMmY nOmInAtEd~ rants

Sacked from we're here. Madonna tour down the toilet. Poor Boob

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Femalien said:

Sacked from we're here. Madonna tour down the toilet. Poor Boob

Kiiiiii. That’s what she gets for being so LOUD and arrogant. Time for Money to show that ***** up!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

That Madonna tour is not going to happen. Bob LOST. 

• Like 1

What kind of pull does Shangela have in the industry? :doc:

Not Bob and Eureka being punished for Shangela's mess because no one wants to address the situation directly :shakeno:

6 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Well just you wait for when Jax wins Kyrgyzstan vsTW2 :giraffe:

There’s no way Jax beats Jade Jolie on that season

7 hours ago, Jaded. said:

S7: Ginger Minj - I def felt like she was strong competition for Violet that season and she felt the most polished that season

:rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Solaris said:

Maybe I’m just gullible, but winners are never immediately obvious to me. I can’t reliably predict a winner based just on the first 2 episodes. It’s possible I’m just bad at guessing the winners, but I also think there’s a lot of people who lie about reading spoilers and pretend they’re just great at reading the show. If we didn’t have spoilers, I think there’s be way fewer people claiming they “guessed” the winner immediately.

Okay like, Sasha last season was the perfect example of spoilers leading the narrative. Sasha is obviously one of the best performers in the world, but Drag Race challenges are their own thing entirely and we’ve seen queens just as good as Sasha fail at Drag Race. I mean, we literally saw another Miss Continental fail badly at Drag Race three times now :rip: when everyone was certain Sasha would win and nobody doubted that she would excel in every challenge, it was obvious the spoilers about her track record had gotten around in a big way.

My point is, I’m not good at guessing winners right off the bat, and I’m skeptical that most of the people claiming they can guess are really just reading spoilers, whether directly or indirectly.

I can *usually* tell winners from EP1/promo but I've had some misfires over the years :toofunny3: My first season was S7 so I'll start there:

S7 Violet (Winner)

S8 Kim Chi (Top 3)

S9 Aja ( :rip: )

S10 Asia O'Hara (Top 4)

S11 Silky ( :rip:)

S12 Gigi Goode (Top 3)

S13 Symone (Winner)

S14 Willow (Winner)

S15 Mistress (Top 4)

AS2 Alaska (Winner)

AS3 Trixie (Winner)

AS4 Trinity (Winner)

AS5 Shea (Winner)

AS6 Ginger (Top 3)

AS7 Shea (Top 4)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.