RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan Sport vs Jan 6 tiktok killed me ngl :skull:

It’s criminal how many underwhelming Bey/Destiny’s Child lip syncs there have been. 

• Like 2

I kinda embraced Kandy's personality this season so I have no hate or even dislike for her tbh, I just wish she actually served some elevated looks cause she bored me to DEATH on the runway.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

I kinda embraced Kandy's personality this season so I have no hate or even dislike for her tbh, I just wish she actually served some elevated looks cause she bored me to DEATH on the runway.

I love Kandi, she just had a very middling run this season. That’s not the end of the world

I loved Kandy on S13 and AS8, she's def. a charismatic/silly queen. Her looks this season though have been kinda :sailing:

15 hours ago, Galaxy said:

YpzBoTk.jpgYtEzujZ.jpg

The almost 100K difference :dies:

That makes me so happy. Jimbo has come a long way. I fell in love with her when the first Canadian season premiered. When she screamed on that mountain 

Edited by Vroom Vroom
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Galaxy said:

YpzBoTk.jpgYtEzujZ.jpg

Welp :rip:

Hope they don't pull a Swish Swish again and the final song is either a ballad or a freaky song. 

This Pit Stop is so uninteresting and boring :rip: Why Denali, of all queens?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I don’t hate Kandy really, but watching her dig her own hole off the show made it hard to stand by her, especially when Jimbo is so obviously stomping hard

14 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I agree that people are treating her way too harshly but let’s not sit here and say that she isn’t filled with the spirit of delusion. 

Every good queen is, baby.

56 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Every good queen is, baby.

Perhaps delusion is the wrong word. Lack of self awareness is probably a better phrase. 

Jessica is top 2 most lovable queens in the franchise and she ain’t number 2. Her roscoes appearance was soooo good to watch

• Like 1

was hoping for Jaymes winning the fame games, but it'll most likely go to Jessica now :clown:

dare I say Jessica and Ra'jah have the most satisfying All-Stars arcs of all-time? wish both had won

Jk!

Edited by Solaris

Jk!

Edited by Solaris
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, Galaxy said:

YpzBoTk.jpgYtEzujZ.jpg

:deadbanana4::1stplace: Imagine the meltdowns if Rupaul crowns her favorite queen, miss Kandy Muse 

18 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

:deadbanana4::1stplace: Imagine the meltdowns if Rupaul crowns her favorite queen, miss Kandy Muse 

I could see it happening if it were Ru’s choice but production won’t let that happen :rip: 

• Haha 1

Still crickets. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm not that mad about Jessica leaving because I know that if there was a top 3 Jimbo still would've won. At least now she has a big chance of winning $60k.

Edited by Riot

while yall still predicting about who will be on AW2, Lawrence is out there securing that crown :ahh:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, unino said:

while yall still predicting about who will be on AW2, Lawrence is out there securing that crown :ahh:

The way it’s obvious that Ru prefers the UK queens 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, unino said:

Ain’t it funny how I was having meltdowns over Bimini not winning while I now absolutely understand why Lawrence won

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.